The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Hi :original:. I'm not from New Zealand and I've never been there but my the best friend moved to NZ two years ago. I'm mailing and chatting with her all the time, she sends me the photos, she tells me a lot about Kiwis. And I'm huge fan of New Zealand! :biggrin2: I love your country! It's beautiful! You must be SO proud of living in SO fantastic country!

Greetings from Poland to all of you! :original:

Polish must be difficult for forenginers... What are you able to say in my language? :original:

I just wondering... Maybe I can be Polish KiwiFern or something like that? :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: I'll be very happy and proud of that!

Polish is very hard! The only think I have learnt to say properly is how are you? I don't know how to spell it, but it sounds somehting like yaxy mash? haha =)

ohhh yea!! a Polish Kiwifern! that would be too cool . what do you think RosinaKiwi?

Polish is very hard! The only think I have learnt to say properly is how are you? I don't know how to spell it, but it sounds somehting like yaxy mash? haha =)

Yes, that's 'yaxy mash' - the spelling is 'jak się masz' :biggrin2:.

Polish must be difficult for forenginers... What are you able to say in my language? :original:

I just wondering... Maybe I can be Polish KiwiFern or something like that? :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: I'll be very happy and proud of that!

ohhh yea!! a Polish Kiwifern! that would be too cool . what do you think RosinaKiwi?

Great idea Grace Ally you are now polish KiwiFern!

awesome to see kiwis united for a love of mika :)

thanx for telling me about this thread :D

mnm142 MikaKiwi #3?

Hi everyone, my family and I moved to NZ from the UK last November. It's a nice place.

Tael MikaKiwi #4?

Yeah... it makes me glad i'm 18. And the same offer applies that has been mentioned ot a bunch of others who can't go. If you want to send something to give him feel free to pm one who is going.

Also how long till you are 18?

Apparently you cant record the event! I sent mine to someone else! It would have been great to see his reaction to getting what i gave him!

hey!!! another proud kiwi out here!!! can i be a mikafern too?

1kiwiabroad you are now KIWIFERN #6 sorry it took me so long!

Grace Ally im glad you like your Title!

Im sorry it took me so long! ive been sick with the flu on a count of it being winter over here! :thumbdown:

I have good news for MikaFerns! Mika now has his very own soft toy KIWI! and bone carving

this is it close up before I sent it!

kiwionadabv2.jpg

And this is mika with it!

mikaandrosinaskiwiin9.jpg

Hi, I'm from Auckland, I miss living in the 18th story in a two bedroom apartment and having a heat'n'eat, TV dinner and watching Shortland Street.

I'm working on getting the Mikalove out there, I will call friends Stu and Jacqui from the zm nightcrew and see if they can spread the love round and I've certainly spread the word round Paraparaumu college!

Add me to your list PLAESE!!!

Hi, I'm from Auckland, I miss living in the 18th story in a two bedroom apartment and having a heat'n'eat, TV dinner and watching Shortland Street.

I'm working on getting the Mikalove out there, I will call friends Stu and Jacqui from the zm nightcrew and see if they can spread the love round and I've certainly spread the word round Paraparaumu college!

Add me to your list PLAESE!!!

you are now KiwiFern #7

First of all YAY shortland street!

Ive been spreading the mikalove too! I ring the edge radio station up every night and ask them to play him! AND joe cotton is hooked too! (are you aware who she is sorry some people don't know)

Now new zealanders are getting to know mika and now mika knows that new Zealand exists! I only wish I could have flown over to Australia when he was there!

Oh you live in paraparaumu! cool! I know people there!

Im sorry it took me so long! ive been sick with the flu on a count of it being winter over here! :thumbdown:

I have good news for MikaFerns! Mika now has his very own soft toy KIWI! and bone carving

this is it close up before I sent it!

kiwionadabv2.jpg

And this is mika with it!

mikaandrosinaskiwiin9.jpg

Kiwi is so sweet! I'm sure that Mika love it!

ok i have an idea!

Ok so tell me if you like it or not!

YOU SEE I make these carvings what if i made one for every one of the KiwiFerns?

we could make maori tiki and call them mikatiki! there are many shapes also but just tell me if you like the idea first and then i can post some pictures of some of the ones i have made already! just like mika angels have wings and now mikakiwi will have mikatiki! mika can notice we are his kiwiferns!

ok i have an idea!

Ok so tell me if you like it or not!

YOU SEE I make these carvings what if i made one for every one of the KiwiFerns?

we could make maori tiki and call them mikatiki! there are many shapes also but just tell me if you like the idea first and then i can post some pictures of some of the ones i have made already! just like mika angels have wings and now mikakiwi will have mikatiki! mika can notice we are his kiwiferns!

It's fantastic idea! :thumb_yello: I totally agree! :biggrin2:

you are now KiwiFern #7

First of all YAY shortland street!

Ive been spreading the mikalove too! I ring the edge radio station up every night and ask them to play him! AND joe cotton is hooked too! (are you aware who she is sorry some people don't know)

Now new zealanders are getting to know mika and now mika knows that new Zealand exists! I only wish I could have flown over to Australia when he was there!

Oh you live in paraparaumu! cool! I know people there!

YAY thank you!

Lol, awesome, Joe is so cool, just wish Joel (C4) was a little more sexuality sensitive.

Honestly, does the press know when to stop???

Hahahaha, I talked to Paul from zm last night, he said; did you hear the news about Mika?

I said no.

He said; Yeah, he came out and said he's gay on Perezhilton.com!

I was like........................................

So I checked it out and he did nothing of the sort, it just so happens that he was on the front cover of 'OUT' magazine!!!!!!!!!!!

My aunt lives in oz, where in oz?

That's right, Sydney!

Where in Sydney?

That's right, near the forum!

TYPICAL!

Pram is so small town, I bet if you told me their names I would know them/live next door to them!

An old teacher of mine lives just across the road from me, she can see my front yard from her kitchen window!

Lol, she stalks her nabours!

My grandad sais she's just a concerned nabour with a large kitchen window ;)

*crashes the Kiwi thread*

Mikatiki is so fantastically catchy that I would want one if I weren't from the other side of the Tasman. :original:

i just wish Mika would come see all the hills and natvie things New Zealand has

i thin khe would b suprised :thumb_yello:

Why would Mika want to sit around watching hills when NZ's the adventure/extreme sport capital of the world? Bungy jumping/sky diving/base jumping/water skiing/snowboarding Mika is what I would like to see.:biggrin2:

Kia ora its so so good to see other kiwiz on here :roftl:

i just wish Mika would come see all the hills and natvie things New Zealand has

i thin khe would b suprised :thumb_yello:

*crashes the Kiwi thread*

Mikatiki is so fantastically catchy that I would want one if I weren't from the other side of the Tasman. :original:

Why would Mika want to sit around watching hills when NZ's the adventure/extreme sport capital of the world? Bungy jumping/sky diving/base jumping/water skiing/snowboarding Mika is what I would like to see.:biggrin2:

AND THEN HE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH NEW ZEALAND AND NEVER WANT TO LEAVE! aww good one!!! plus when he comes he would have some of the best tour guides new zealand has to offer!....US!!!