The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

sounds like a plan

here it is!

1kiwiabroard and us can be his tour guides!

we can show him the hot pools and mud pools in rotovagus! the mountains and forests etc! nobody will follow us unless its an interview he wants to do! if someone wants to take his photo without his premition we will hide him!

when it comes time to leave he would have fallen in love with aotearoa and its people and want to take us with him, or better still buy land here like shania twain! and build his vilage like he has always wanted!

im liking this idea! believe me if i had any more room on my signature i would put mika come to new zealand!

And we shall take him to Auckland zoo where very soon, you will be able to perform simulated surgery and watch animals beng checked up at the newly built veteranary clinic and we will introduce him to Trent Barclay who will let him feed the ringtailed lemars and the red pandas and touch Osiris and Anubis, the cheetahs and in between all this, we will take turns holding hands with him and skipping!!!

And we shall take him to Auckland zoo where very soon, you will be able to perform simulated surgery and watch animals beng checked up at the newly built veteranary clinic and we will introduce him to Trent Barclay who will let him feed the ringtailed lemars and the red pandas and touch Osiris and Anubis, the cheetahs and in between all this, we will take turns holding hands with him and skipping!!!

Oh, he doesn't need the zoo. We're wild enough. ;)

True, very true, I just want to see him attemt to isolate and extract the cancerous lump from a burmese rock python's polmanary artery and not faint like this curly haired guy did in some dream I had, it looked like Mika but I could only see him from behind so I don't know...

Oh the chocolat!

i was going to say that! but yes i can imagine us and mika, at the zoo, but i think what about that zion wildlife park! I think mika would find that "insane"

NoT LyEin Or AnThInGii FiNk We DaH OnLy PPl In NeW ZeAlAnD hUz LovE Mika....ii WaNt Hiim So BaDlY To Cum TooNeW ZeAlAnD YeS i LikE ThE ZoO We CoUlD HiRe Owt ThE MovIeZ OhHhHhhh MaN DaTz WoUlD hVe Too B A a+++++++

ok so what have we got now, the hot springs of rotovagis, auckland zoo, zion wildlife park, what about further down the north island?? I could say palmerston north but I cant think of much to do there! but he has to go to feilding (home town of the band evermore) and experience a house burger from fast food house! they are the best!

then wellington, what could he do in wellington?

In WeLlY We CoUld Goo ToO ThE Bee HivE Ohh GeT ThE TrAiN FrM PrAm.

OoHhHh Go To KaptI iSlaNd StY The NgHt ThEr Nd He CoUlD See ThE KiwI :roftl: WeN WeRe In ThE MuD pOoLz We CoUld See Him Top LeSS :shocked: :shocked: ThErEz SumFinG To ReMbEr

Then to pay us back he could take uz back to his home town and show us around

fly round the mountains and stuff

get ur cams ready gurlies :punk:

NoT LyEin Or AnThInGii FiNk We DaH OnLy PPl In NeW ZeAlAnD hUz LovE Mika....ii WaNt Hiim So BaDlY To Cum TooNeW ZeAlAnD YeS i LikE ThE ZoO We CoUlD HiRe Owt ThE MovIeZ OhHhHhhh MaN DaTz WoUlD hVe Too B A a+++++++

nooo we cant be the only fans of mika in new zealand! radio DJ joe cotton likes him and some of my friends like him but they cant join because they are at university!

I really really really want him to come to new zealand! he can come here last on his travels and fall in love with our country and then make his little vilage here! on a farm or something! we have alot of farms that he could use to build in!:thumb_yello:

Extreme sports, of course! I want to jump out of a plane strapped to Mika's back. :roftl:

Sky diving/bungy jumping/base jumping/snowboarding/water skiing/deep sea diving AND THE DOUGHNUT!!! me and mika on a sea Biscuits/doughnut(whatever you call those inflatable doughnut things sort of like water sking!! )

I figured out what mika can do in palmerston north!!.....come to my place!

nooo mika could be strapped to MY back! :naughty: we could see what came up.....

OOH he should totally come during april so we can take him to armigeddon expo and I do know some cool toy shops in wellington too! (toy nerd here!!)

ok so mika doesnt like the water so the feiry is not so much of a good idea....so an air bus! that would be cool! does anyone know much about the south island? the only thing i know is christchurch dunedun and gabrials gully (old gold mining town)

I figured out what mika can do in palmerston north!!.....come to my place!

:roftl:

Sky diving/bungy jumping/base jumping/snowboarding/water skiing/deep sea diving AND THE DOUGHNUT!!! me and mika on a sea doughnut! like water sking but on a blow up doughnut!

ok so mika doesnt like the water so the feiry is not so much of a good idea....

Oh my Lord! Mika fears water and sharks and I just suggested that he go water skiing and deep sea diving! :roftl:

:roftl:

Oh my Lord! Mika fears water and sharks and I just suggested that he go water skiing and deep sea diving! :roftl:

yea something tells me he wont want that! it depends on his water fear on the hot pools too.....

Wait, how does Mika shower? :roftl:

A hot pool with beautiful MFC women and sparkling diet coke? No man can resist. :wink2:

I really hope he does shower lol!

but we save this for mika only! right? us MFC and mika and the hot pool with sparkling diet coke only for the best!! :roftl:

oh my god rosinakiwi, i just found out 'death by chocolate' ( the one in wellington) has closed down!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! i had my 6th birthday there!

oh no death by chocolate! i loved that shop! apparently another chocolate shop has opened in lampton quay, wellington! i can imagine mika there!