The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

It refers to the jackets one of the cricket commentators wears... he wears either a cream, bon, off white, white, ivory or beige jacket... :I naughty:

I tried to find it on youtube, but no such luck...

:jawdrop:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

But you have to come! :tears:

Anyway, did she even ask your grandfather if it was okay that you stay with him?

I know she's your mother, but that's selfish of her to leave you there when you're clearly unhappy :sneaky2:... A friend of mine got left here when her mother moved to QLD, but her mother only left her cause she was in year 11 and it would be too hard to start over at another school. That and her mother left to get a job.

I know it's really horrible for me to say this, but I hope it doesn't work out for her and you've moved out and independent...

I think getting 2 kiwis to come is impressive...

I was always one that didn't fit in... I spent all my time at school trying to be "normal", and I even did it at uni... as I've gotten older I've realised that if people don't like me for who I am they can get stuffed!

Nice pic there!

And tell him that it would be great to have him in NZ...

Well Granddad was not happy about it mainly because he knows what kind of things I'm willing to do to get out of here :das:

I'm in yr11 but it can be done and I'd do better if I was somewhere where I had a bit more opertunity...

Yeah well I never tried to be normal but I have some kind of air that either makes you love me or hate me. Nobody LIKES me :roftl:

I was outspoken, raunchy, slutty in my clothing choices (high heels and mini skirts at age 10 along with the ocasional see through singlet without bra...) but as I've gotten older my clothing choices have morphed into my personality and my clothing is still a little raunchy (I'm still the most racey girl at church!) and I have started to wear bras :roftl:

A choice my teachers are all the happier for I think!

Yeees, a sneaky nod to NZ, that should do it... :das:

being strong willed isnt a bad thingm though! I wish I had had the balls to speak up so many times in my past when I felt something but Said nothing! I followed my parents around wherever they went! I moved schools 6 times and was upset about 4 of them! I never said anything though! I wish I had said what I felt, I still cant do that sometimes so your one up on me there!

It was so weird for me cos I spent the first 8 years of my life in a small farming town, where it was ok to be different and every kid learnt that people came in different shapes and sizes! I prefer that small town or Auckland to palmi cos Palmi is smallish but still kinda big enough so you see everyone you hate! In auckland you can just be one of a crowd...not get noticed if you dont want to be and running into someone you dont want to see is less likely!

I have a bit of a rant though! Why do guys automatically think im going to go snog a woman because I go to a car show and Drool over cars and like wrestling or whatever! so wait...its ok for a man to be metrosexual but its not ok for me to be a tomgirl? WTF![/rant]

Katy perrys song is so totally right!

In other news:

AHHHHHHH My tickets arrived! I was feeling like crap today. I have hayfever with no antihistiamines (SP?) and no food in the fridge till wednesday! UNTIL that is the courier came with my tickets!

being strong willed isnt a bad thingm though! I wish I had had the balls to speak up so many times in my past when I felt something but Said nothing! I followed my parents around wherever they went! I moved schools 6 times and was upset about 4 of them! I never said anything though! I wish I had said what I felt, I still cant do that sometimes so your one up on me there!

It was so weird for me cos I spent the first 8 years of my life in a small farming town, where it was ok to be different and every kid learnt that people came in different shapes and sizes! I prefer that small town or Auckland to palmi cos Palmi is smallish but still kinda big enough so you see everyone you hate! In auckland you can just be one of a crowd...not get noticed if you dont want to be and running into someone you dont want to see is less likely!

I have a bit of a rant though! Why do guys automatically think im going to go snog a woman because I go to a car show and Drool over cars and like wrestling or whatever! so wait...its ok for a man to be metrosexual but its not ok for me to be a tomgirl? WTF![/rant]

In other news:

AHHHHHHH My tickets arrived! I was feeling like crap today. I have hayfever with no antihistiamines (SP?) and no food in the fridge till wednesday! UNTIL that is the courier came with my tickets!

I've started writing mean things about people in songs. I say it all the time in RL but I do it more in songs and also on Twitter. It helps me to write because I have SO MUCH to say! :teehee: I used to draw pictures when I was little but if I did that now they'd send me to a ward because it was always of certain people (not just any person I didn't like but the really mean bullies, my mother and a few select teachers) and they'd be either about to die a most disgusting, slow or painful death or they'd be dead and lying amongst the debris (fire was one I often drew).

The reason I stoped was actually only because an art teacher once made me feel so bad about my lack of talent at drawing people that I lost all confidence and stopped drawing in my free time.

Yes. I know exactly what you mean. I don't go out unless I have to nowdays because I hate the idea of going to the mall, trying on something or doing ANYTHING really, and having some stupid person from school coming up to me and talking to me or slamming me who knows I love Mika and who I am and that I sing and all the while I stand there like WHOTF ARE YOU?

I moved houses last year but the house I was in before was the house across the road from that teacher who used to watch me from her kitchen window and kept threatening me that she'd tell my mother I was doing bad things when I was NOT!

Yeah, don't even get me started on gender steriotyping. I'm in a ranting mood.

CONGRADZ!

Must start writing my letter ;)

UUUUGH!

My aunty and her boyfriend are giving me twittersized lectures about my careless spelling on twitter!

WHOTF CARES!

At least you can understand me!

It's not like you're gonna hire me off my twitter (unless you're looking for someone with severe anger managment problems :wink2:) and it's not like everything I say is completely unintelegable.

God, give me a break...

Yeah well I never tried to be normal but I have some kind of air that either makes you love me or hate me. Nobody LIKES me :roftl:

I was outspoken, raunchy, slutty in my clothing choices (high heels and mini skirts at age 10 along with the ocasional see through singlet without bra...) but as I've gotten older my clothing choices have morphed into my personality and my clothing is still a little raunchy (I'm still the most racey girl at church!) and I have started to wear bras :roftl:

A choice my teachers are all the happier for I think!

Yeees, a sneaky nod to NZ, that should do it... :das:

I bet they are :naughty:

I reckon a sneaky nod to NZ will work nicely indeed :wink2:

In other news:

Sounds like Orange... actually, Orange isn't too bad, I just bitch about it cause I feel like I've been here too long... I've lived here for about 11 years, and I still feel like I should be moving around every couple of years!

Hang on a sec... I like cars and wrestling... does that mean I'm going to snog a girl? :blink: Admittedly, I won't say no way to it, but I still prefer males...

Tickets are nice... I'm hoping mine will be here sometime this week...

UUUUGH!

My aunty and her boyfriend are giving me twittersized lectures about my careless spelling on twitter!

WHOTF CARES!

At least you can understand me!

It's not like you're gonna hire me off my twitter (unless you're looking for someone with severe anger managment problems :wink2:) and it's not like everything I say is completely unintelegable.

God, give me a break...

Tell them to bugger off...

If they want sh!t spelling, I can show them sh!t spelling...

I bet they are :naughty:

I reckon a sneaky nod to NZ will work nicely indeed :wink2:

Sounds like Orange... actually, Orange isn't too bad, I just bitch about it cause I feel like I've been here too long... I've lived here for about 11 years, and I still feel like I should be moving around every couple of years!

Hang on a sec... I like cars and wrestling... does that mean I'm going to snog a girl? :blink: Admittedly, I won't say no way to it, but I still prefer males...

Tickets are nice... I'm hoping mine will be here sometime this week...

Tell them to bugger off...

If they want sh!t spelling, I can show them sh!t spelling...

Her boyfriend said "Perhaps you should learn about spelling?"

I said "Perhaps you should learn about YOUR FACE!"

My aunty said "Face is fine but you do need to work on your spelling."

"Well people know what I'm talking about"

And what did she say?

She said I should take it on board as she says to employees that bad spelling = job application rejection."

I'm not even going to reply to THAT!

I understand about the bad spelling, no job thing but she knows I am a good speller, I'm just not so fussed about it on Twitter!

Twit, myspace, facebook, MSN and MFC are all places where I feel I can just speak my mind without worrying about the anal people who pull me up for stupid little things! I mean, WHO HERE THINKS we're going to be the saem on a job application as they are on twitter!

Her boyfriend said "Perhaps you should learn about spelling?"

I said "Perhaps you should learn about YOUR FACE!"

My aunty said "Face is fine but you do need to work on your spelling."

"Well people know what I'm talking about"

And what did she say?

She said I should take it on board as she says to employees that bad spelling = job application rejection."

I'm not even going to reply to THAT!

I understand about the bad spelling, no job thing but she knows I am a good speller, I'm just not so fussed about it on Twitter!

Twit, myspace, facebook, MSN and MFC are all places where I feel I can just speak my mind without worrying about the anal people who pull me up for stupid little things! I mean, WHO HERE THINKS we're going to be the saem on a job application as they are on twitter!

...who cares about spelling on twitter...ITS TWITTER! I mean its not as if your going to write essays in text form that would be stupid but twitter it doesnt matter... its just like a text!

"Perhaps you should learn about YOUR FACE!" :roftl: I loldat that 1!

I thought that bad spelling = spell check... :teehee:

pretty much! I suck at spelling always have probably always will cos of my dyslexia I do stupid mistakes without realising! I still get my b's and D's muddled, and put letters backwards and stuff! spell check is my hero! :thumb_yello:

Khayla, all I can say is :huglove:

Don't let them get on top of you. I know you'll come out on top.

If I can ever help you out in any way, just let me know OK.

It's just a giant pain in the ass because I used to be the world's most dreadful speller and now I'm really average but for me, feelings and grammar don't really go :teehee:

I'm just annoyed at my family collective because that same aunty told me exactly why "Rags" wants me to stay in school and it makes a lot more sense than my first thought did and because of her selfishness, I can't go see Mika and I'm still stuck here for at LEAST another six months and now my aunty's getting on me for my bloody spelling! :furious:

Rant over :wink2:

Thanks Charlotte you're so nice! :huglove:

It's just a giant pain in the ass because I used to be the world's most dreadful speller and now I'm really average but for me, feelings and grammar don't really go :teehee:

I'm just annoyed at my family collective because that same aunty told me exactly why "Rags" wants me to stay in school and it makes a lot more sense than my first thought did and because of her selfishness, I can't go see Mika and I'm still stuck here for at LEAST another six months and now my aunty's getting on me for my bloody spelling! :furious:

all I can offer is an ear to listen and advice when I know something!

like hendrix said

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. [/Quote] :thumb_yello:

I might be going to rotovagus this weekend *cross popilops* even though that place smells like boiled eggs its where my grandma and grandpa is buried under a tree in a plantation plot! I miss my grandma so much (I would probably miss grandpa too if i could remember meeting him)

why am I telling you this?:blink:

oh and this reminded me of our conversation we had yesterday(?)

White collar conservative flashin down the street, pointing that plastic finger at me, they all assume my kind will drop and die, but I'm gonna wave my freak flag high.[/Quote]

god I love jimmy hendrix

Edited by RosinaKiwi

all I can offer is an ear to listen and advice when I know something!

like hendrix said :thumb_yello:

I might be going to rotovagus this weekend *cross popilops* even though that place smells like boiled eggs its where my grandma and grandpa is buried under a tree in a plantation plot! I miss my grandma so much (I would probably miss grandpa too if i could remember meeting him)

why am I telling you this?:blink:

oh and this reminded me of our conversation we had yesterday(?)

god I love jimmy hendrix

We're on page 83! :yay:

My favourite number!

Thanks Ro. I'll try to be good now because there's this girl at school and she's always going on about how hard her life is and how nobody likes her and her mother's so mean and everything's all lies. It's so pathetic!

Of course, nobody likes her because she's always seeking attention!

Mind you there's this GUY at school who also hates that girl. He's got a really evil step father. I'm super protective of him and people don't much like him but I love him (don't take this literally but) like a brother.

I don't want to be a greating on other people's ears like B*tchface is or vastly unpopular like the prince of there'sapoleupmyass.

I love the prince but I'll admit he's hard to cope with at the best of times :das:

Rodavegus? I've never been there before!

We're on page 83! :yay:

My favourite number!

Thanks Ro. I'll try to be good now because there's this girl at school and she's always going on about how hard her life is and how nobody likes her and her mother's so mean and everything's all lies. It's so pathetic!

Of course, nobody likes her because she's always seeking attention!

Mind you there's this GUY at school who also hates that girl. He's got a really evil step father. I'm super protective of him and people don't much like him but I love him (don't take this literally but) like a brother.

I don't want to be a greating on other people's ears like B*tchface is or vastly unpopular like the prince of there'sapoleupmyass.

I love the prince but I'll admit he's hard to cope with at the best of times :das:

Rodavegus? I've never been there before!

86...YAAAY!!

ROTORUA = ROTO-vagus!

your his friend cos you put up with his **** and still like him!

I loved that hendrix quote though!

I'm gonna wave my freak flag high

might add that to my Signature...when I figure out how to do it, I cant remember lol Its been so long since I altered it!

I realised that you have more posts than I have, and I almost have as many tweets as I do posts...Im slack

Edited by RosinaKiwi

86...YAAAY!!

ROTORUA = ROTO-vagus!

might add that to my Signature...when I figure out how to do it, I cant remember lol Its been so long since I altered it!

I realised that you have more posts than I have, and I almost have as many tweets as I do posts...Im slack

Two of my fave singers were born in 83 :wink2:

Oh, my bad. Stupid spelling! :roftl:

I'm his friend because I love him. Being in math class, I started to feel really... What's the word?

Bonded? Responsable?

I felt pained when he told us of the bad stuff and happy when he was happy...

Don't be calling me a good person now, I just prefer to feel others' pain. :mf_rosetinted:

That's my story and I'm sticking with it! :roftl:

Go to User CP and it's on the left side of the page in the same colum as subscriptions :wink2:

pretty much! I suck at spelling always have probably always will cos of my dyslexia I do stupid mistakes without realising! I still get my b's and D's muddled, and put letters backwards and stuff! spell check is my hero! :thumb_yello:

My spelling is pretty good, but my typing is crap... I just can't hit the right letters... but that's cause I have to relearn typing...

Two of my fave singers were born in 83 :wink2:

Who else besides Mika? :blink:

Oooh, and don't forget, your favourite Aussie rep was born in 83.. :fisch::naughty::das:

86...YAAAY!!

ROTORUA = ROTO-vagus!

Gah.. WHY rotovegas.. WHY ?? Rotorua is just like a smelly little tourist town and i dont get why people love it :naughty:

(although i DO live lakes ranch there, i must admit.)

N'aw. sometimes it sounds like your family are so (sorry for my bad was of explaining things) WUARRRGGGHHH!

I know people like that. Often they make me like above mentioned emotion :aah:

There is a girl at my school like that called Anna, total attention seeker. She started telling everyone she had a crush on me and now lots of people think im a lesbian. I hate her :fury:

Gah.. WHY rotovegas.. WHY ?? Rotorua is just like a smelly little tourist town and i dont get why people love it :naughty:

(although i DO live lakes ranch there, i must admit.)

Im only going to RotoVegas cos my family live there...and my grandmother is buried there...and we have some harlooms to rescue from my uncles place since he just split with his bitch wife and moved to china...YES china!

I know I sound mean calling my aunty a bitch...but if you met her you would understand, she chose my uncle cos he was rich, and could provide, then when he lost his job recently she basically ended it. not to mention the fact she is so straight faced its not funny! Ive never seen her smile, and she has the nack for talking behind your back right in front of your face. I dont think she ever has liked me very much cos she rased her children to be seen but not heard and I was always very loud!

sorry the woman just gets on my nerves! shes the kind of woman who will give you a bar of ordinary soap for christmas...not dove or anything expencive just a cheap bar of soap as if to insult you while looking caring!

the best day of my life was when I was old and loud enough to give her a taste of her own medicine wow...how did I end up talking about this?

I dont think I can comment on family stuff as mine is just as screwed up as anyone elses!

HELLO FELLOW NZERS!!

i am from waitomo. three guesses to where that is.

ALRIGHT! we need to start something so rather to GET MIKA TO COME TO NEW ZEALAND.

OK!!!??

we can start a MIKA COME TO NEW ZEALAND thread on here every three hours for six months and he'd be bound to see it.

we could promise him lots of stuff that we can't actually give him... but at least that would get him here ........ haha

we could say some of the stages in new zealand has one a award, and auckland is supposed to be the nicest city in the southern hemisphere (yeeh right.. HAMILTON/christchurch etc 4EVA, anythings better then auckland ahaha

we could offer him a free trip to mt. ruapehu

i could say i would let him ride my horse

we can tell him if he comes here we will to ABSOLOUBTLY ANYTHING he asks....

ANYHTING.

but i'm not planning on dying for him or anything like that anytime soon.

ok thats some ideas. you're turn.

ok!!

well, i'm on a pretty crap connection and have rather limited computer acess, but i'll back you guys up ALL THE WAY and do whatever i am capable of TO GET MIKA TO NZ!!

what radio stations have you called?

give me a couple and we can bombard them with requests for mika.... that will help boost his general popularity in NZ as well. i've only ever heard grace kelly being played (no other songs)

i've seen grace kelly like twice on C4 as well....

wbu?

God, I was SUCH a newbie freak :lmfao:

Who else besides Mika? :blink:

Oooh, and don't forget, your favourite Aussie rep was born in 83.. :fisch::naughty::das:

andyandben.jpg

Sexy Mcdreamy up there was born in 83!

Must've been a good year :das:

N'aw. sometimes it sounds like your family are so (sorry for my bad was of explaining things) WUARRRGGGHHH!

I know people like that. Often they make me like above mentioned emotion :aah:

There is a girl at my school like that called Anna, total attention seeker. She started telling everyone she had a crush on me and now lots of people think im a lesbian. I hate her :fury:

"WUARRRGGGHHH!" = Frustrating? Annoying? Rediculously over the top???

Hahaha I gave Ro crap re; lesbian stuff one time and she MSN punched me :roftl:

I twitter about B*tchface and her name is Abby. I have a friend who used to date her and she tells everyone she's still in love with him and they're meant for each other but he cheated on her with me and with my friend. The only person he could every be classed as cheating with is a guy he's conspicuously close to IF you catch my drift :fisch:

Abby lies about everything from brain cancer and abuse from her parents to trying to get sympathy out of me for being told by the "Op-TROM-a-tist" that she was going blind slowly in her left eye. I'm like screw you beyatch! At least you got a good 15 years outta yours! I got nothing!" all the while knowing she was lying.

Oh yeah! And I was back at school a week after my opperation and everyone was being really nice to me and really supportive and I didn't lap it up or anything (maybe a little :das:) but then suddenly Abby had to go to Auckland to have an eye surgery too!

Then later she came back after the weekend and said she'd had it but of course my eye was blood red and I was nautious and weak and pathetic and, well, she was just pathetic as usual!

Yeah... Yeah you do :roftl:

Sorry I didn't reply, I was on here last night when the power cut and I was JUST ABOUT to MQ and reply!

Lol im sure I was too...shall we never mention the desart island thread!

Omg Im back from the place that stinks like rotton eggs! It was fun, I never realised how much I miss my family till I see them! and the tree! I officially became a tree hugger!

Sometimes I think im the only one in the family who likes/doesnt dislike gay people! I really hate the conversation! I mean nobody needs to know...It doesnt define the person does it?

Is it bad of me if I saw a pic of my great grandad in war uniform and thought he was kinda cute...:blink:

Damn straight! :teehee:

MMMHMM giiiiirl :roftl:

Lol im sure I was too...shall we never mention the desart island thread!

Is it bad of me if I saw a pic of my great grandad in war uniform and thought he was kinda cute...:blink:

OOOH! I miss the desert island thread SOOO much!

I have to say that although I went hippy like the rest of MFC in the "I respect Mika" movement, I still wish that it didn't go down the gurgler :no:

I wait for the day that someone besides Kelzy should see my MSN smuts :das:

Um, that depends. Did/do you know your great Granddad?

Hi, I'm Ana, I live in Bay of Plenty NZ! :D This thread definitly caught my eye when I saw 'KIWI' ! :)

Hi Ana, I'm Khayla, resedent burlesque wannabe and Greg obsessor :roftl:

Usually Rosinakiwi's the first to welcome newbies but seeing as I'm here, I'll just come out and say the usual: WELCOME! I hope you know we're all mad here!

Any questions or queeries don't hesitate to ask and I am (to an appropriate extent) at your service *takes off hat and bows* :biggrin2: