.. the conversation in here has got so heavy.. :shocked:

.. (im finishing the flag for auz :cheerful_h4h:

Today my mother got back from Auckland.

She got me a marshmellow longer than my arm which I took only minutes to consume.

She called me a pig but it tasted like candy floss with that gorgeous, soft, spongy marshmellow texture, I had to open it upon smelling it's perfect, pink smell and once I started, I couldn't stop! :roftl:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I LITERALLY HAVE COME BACK TO THE MFC TO CELEBRATE THE FACT HE IS COMING TO NEW ZEALAND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

Best experience of my life and got to meet mika so I can say that my life is complete

I didn't properly get to meet Mika, but I did get him to sign my sketchbook on an empty page which I'm now going to get tattooed to my arm!  (just FYI again, I've been here since 2007, this isn't

Posted Images

I've just decided to watch him and his actions because something's not quite right.

First he watched me chat. That was mean and not really appropriate...

The next day he thought it was funny so I was annoyed as I said and I told him not to ever do it again. He agreed and when I asked if he'd just add me rather than invade my private conversations, he said no because he doesn't have internet though he KNOWS that I know that he hacks internet from his bedroom computer (LOL) so that's pretty weird that he wants to see me talk but not actually TALK.

THEN after school, he followed Mutual friend home and MF didn't reply me on Gtalk so I texted and he said Marco was there.

When I finally got to talk to him (Mutual friend) he said M tried hacking the chat history from the night before.

WEIRD!

And deceptive and mean and actually kind of creepy...

That's so horrible about your friend! I've had a similar thing happen to me twice though neither was the same as Kate and her sister or Marco. Either way, it's not somethng that should EVER be done. It quite obviously can screw a person up - Particularly if it happens early enough in life (M was under 10) they end up cold, controling, manipulative and paranoid because they feel like people will love them and then toss them aside like their parents' did. :no:

I just realised what it is.. it's stalkery...

Kate got over it pretty quickly, she's used to being ignored by her father... I believe her parents split up when she and her sister was about 5 and her brother was 3...

I agree with you, though interestingly enough Kate turned out pretty normal (:naughty:), I think I read during uni about divorce really screwing up kids and that if the divorce was fairly amicable then they're not as affected... but all kids end up affected by it in some why or another..

Oh, BTW I had a bit of a go at your aunty... Lisa is your aunty, right?

.. the conversation in here has got so heavy.. :shocked:

.. (im finishing the flag for auz :cheerful_h4h:

Sorry...

And yay for the flag! :biggrin2:

I just realised what it is.. it's stalkery...

Kate got over it pretty quickly, she's used to being ignored by her father... I believe her parents split up when she and her sister was about 5 and her brother was 3...

I agree with you, though interestingly enough Kate turned out pretty normal (:naughty:), I think I read during uni about divorce really screwing up kids and that if the divorce was fairly amicable then they're not as affected... but all kids end up affected by it in some why or another..

Oh, BTW I had a bit of a go at your aunty... Lisa is your aunty, right?

Sorry...

Yeah. I wonder what he sees in me aove others because I'm not the only person to talk about him. He's well known throughout the school (he's the same status I am because of his oddness. Everyone knows us but we know nobody because we don't see the point) but he makes the concious effort to know what I'm saying?

IDK if it was the divorce that screwed Marco up. I doubt such things come put of divorce unless one parent tried to kill the other (I shouldn't say that but he's pretty messed up). I blame the step dad who came about when he was 9 apparently.

Maybe Kate is just a stronger character than marco or maybe Marco is somehow more prone to that sort of thing.

My art teacher (who was trying to convince me not to go after him at the time) said that the computer games strongly based on death, fighting, violence, use of weapons and whatnot can mess up a person's view of reality somewhat.

Yeah, my aunty's Lisa... What'd you say? :das:

Yeah. I wonder what he sees in me aove others because I'm not the only person to talk about him. He's well known throughout the school (he's the same status I am because of his oddness. Everyone knows us but we know nobody because we don't see the point) but he makes the concious effort to know what I'm saying?

IDK if it was the divorce that screwed Marco up. I doubt such things come put of divorce unless one parent tried to kill the other (I shouldn't say that but he's pretty messed up). I blame the step dad who came about when he was 9 apparently.

Maybe Kate is just a stronger character than marco or maybe Marco is somehow more prone to that sort of thing.

My art teacher (who was trying to convince me not to go after him at the time) said that the computer games strongly based on death, fighting, violence, use of weapons and whatnot can mess up a person's view of reality somewhat.

Yeah, my aunty's Lisa... What'd you say? :das:

I reckon games cam only affect you if you're already somewhat unbalanced... I've played many a violent game in my life, and I'm still normal... ish...

OMG Teegs! :roftl:

Just saw your post on Facebook, thanks so much for that! :woot_jump:

Although IDK if Lisa will be too happy :das:

EDIT: My mother laughed heaps at that too!

No probs... I kept changing what I was going to say, but I'm pleased with what I said... Stuff her, if she's gonna have a go at you, she'll have to deal with me too! :naughty::teehee:

Did she? Hehe, that's cool that she found it amusing...

I reckon games cam only affect you if you're already somewhat unbalanced... I've played many a violent game in my life, and I'm still normal... ish...

No probs... I kept changing what I was going to say, but I'm pleased with what I said... Stuff her, if she's gonna have a go at you, she'll have to deal with me too! :naughty::teehee:

Did she? Hehe, that's cool that she found it amusing...

Yeah, the art teacher also said that a great deal of people in the IT world have social issues. Marco's very IT world-ish and people know him to put himself across as depressed, hatefull of his step dad, homicidal, suicidal and wannabe emo.

That's what most people know him to be though is friends and also I know what he's really like. Not to say I know him better than them but I pay more attention is all.

I was especially annoyed because it's about the 5th time in the last 2 or 3 months (though all the other times it was on twitter) and she's started being quite hard to talk to now because she accused me of having attitude when I was being really calm (I know because I was trying really hard to be calm!).

I do love that I can count on you to stand up for me when people are being "Anal" :roftl: Thanks :huglove:

Anyways, I might head off and play some games...

nighty night all!

Nighty night! :bye:

Did you know that on May 4th 1852, Henry Liddell's wife had a Baby girl, Alice Liddell who was one of 10 children born to Liddell and Lorina Hanna. Alice Liddell was the inspiration for Charles Dogson (who wrote under nom de plume Lewis Carroll) to write the amazing, brilliant and timeless masterpeace "Alice in Wonderland?"

And did you know that Henry Liddell was the headmaster of Westminster school when Alice Liddell was born and he was so from 1846 to 1855?

And did you ALSO know that pupils who studied at Westminster school were, among a long list of people to have made it big, Andrew Lloyd Weber - The famous composer and producer of such brilliance of "Jesus Christ, Superstar" "Cats" "Starlight Express" and "The Phandomb of the Opera" and MFC'S RAY OF LIGHT, MIKA?!

Just thought you'd like to know a really random peace of information that I picked up while in my brief obsession with Lewis Carrol. Mika can be linked back to the girl who inspired Alice in Wonderland which he seems to really like and taske inspiration from :wink2:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl
Today my mother got back from Auckland.

She got me a marshmellow longer than my arm which I took only minutes to consume.

She called me a pig but it tasted like candy floss with that gorgeous, soft, spongy marshmellow texture, I had to open it upon smelling it's perfect, pink smell and once I started, I couldn't stop! :roftl:

:lmao:

yum! and awesome! :teehee:

Sorry...

nuh-zing to be sorry for.. :biggrin2:

the flag is BEAUTIFUL.. better then i thought it could be :wub2: when its all 100% perfect, i'll post pictures tommorow.

I changed my mind about the purple.. its black, gold and a shiny multicoloured material with gold inlay..

i make no sense when i try to describe it :dunno:

i guess i'll just have to post pics :naughty:

No! I was laughing at you saying everything was so terrible!

You think you're bad, at least you don't look like Mika's undead sister :roftl:

(that's what a few friends say :das:)

.. i said it was all so terrible because it WAS all so terrible :roftl:

and whats the matter with looking like mikas undead sister may i ask :das:

zee flaaag.

ignore my stupid expression and desperate need of a haircut and everything else terrible about this photo..

IMGP0222-1.jpg

WOW! this is sooo amazing! well done, it is so beautiful! you put a lot of effort in it is perfect, and really MIKA. haha! :D i love it! you have a cute expression hehe!

WOW! this is sooo amazing! well done, it is so beautiful! you put a lot of effort in it is perfect, and really MIKA. haha! :D i love it! you have a cute expression hehe!

n'aawh thanks so much~! i'm glad people like it :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Yeah, alot of effort alright (and alot of money for the material too) its taken all labour weekend.

n'aawh thanks so much~! i'm glad people like it :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Yeah, alot of effort alright (and alot of money for the material too) its taken all labour weekend.

so, it is for the aussie concert right? you get to go~ lucky :) i hope you have a great time! you will have to take lots of photos and tell me about it :) please haha!

.. i said it was all so terrible because it WAS all so terrible :roftl:

and whats the matter with looking like mikas undead sister may i ask :das:

I don't think it was terrible :original:

What's wrong? Besides the fact that my friends discribe me as like a deceaced member of Mika's family?

I'll have nightmares about meeting him now because his greatest fear is people he loves dying before him and here I am, the described UNDEAD sister :roftl:

Hey, I don't suppose you or Ro has space in your luggage for something a little bigger than a letter?

I have a box that's about 30cm by 15cm (I'll measure it properly tomorrow) and I was hoping to put some stuff in it for him.

It's a wooden box that I made when I was 12 and I've always been very proud of it. It's a beautiful box for it's simplicity and it's got a polish on it but it's not so shiny it reflects stuff. It's a pretty kind of wood too but I forget what type it is. I think I chose it because I had heard it mentioned in a Harry Potter book and I honestly couldn't tell the difference :wink2:

Anyway I wanted to put a letter in there as well as maybe a tiki necklace or something. I'm still stuck for ideas as to what to put in the box. It's too small to fit an A4 sized drawing and everyone's already made his characters in toys - Even HIM! and he's got lots of books of art and poetry and writing that's so much better than mine and songs that people have written who have more experience and talent than me and I can't make clothes and too many people give him jewelery for me to want to give him another colourful necklace because his are all really nice and I haven't seen anything or dreamt of anything that is unsimilar to what he has so...

Yah...

But first I need an ok from one of you girls because it's pointless mapping out what to put in it if nobody has room for it (in which case I'll give it to him myself when he comes here :insane: and that gives me more time to perfect it).

Thoughts?

OMG Teegs, did my aunty call you TEEGS?

It's not really fair that she takes the piss and then tells you to pull your head in when you stand up for the argument that she refused to take seriously from me...

I believe she called me Tegan. If she called my Teegs I'da told her off... cause only my friends can call me Teegs :shun:

I think there's one lot of rules for her, and one lot for everyone else.

Either way, I'm gonna see if I can make her feel guilty for picking on someone with a brain injury. *evil grin*

zee flaaag.

ignore my stupid expression and desperate need of a haircut and everything else terrible about this photo..

IMGP0222-1.jpg

OMG THAT LOOKS F**KING AWESOME!!!

It looks a 1000 times better than I imagined!

Woah...this thread is absolutely buzzing! I come back and hazaaaah 3 more pages! :thumb_yello:

I don't think it was terrible :original:

What's wrong? Besides the fact that my friends discribe me as like a deceaced member of Mika's family?

I'll have nightmares about meeting him now because his greatest fear is people he loves dying before him and here I am, the described UNDEAD sister :roftl:

Hey, I don't suppose you or Ro has space in your luggage for something a little bigger than a letter?

I have a box that's about 30cm by 15cm (I'll measure it properly tomorrow) and I was hoping to put some stuff in it for him.

It's a wooden box that I made when I was 12 and I've always been very proud of it. It's a beautiful box for it's simplicity and it's got a polish on it but it's not so shiny it reflects stuff. It's a pretty kind of wood too but I forget what type it is. I think I chose it because I had heard it mentioned in a Harry Potter book and I honestly couldn't tell the difference :wink2:

Anyway I wanted to put a letter in there as well as maybe a tiki necklace or something. I'm still stuck for ideas as to what to put in the box. It's too small to fit an A4 sized drawing and everyone's already made his characters in toys - Even HIM! and he's got lots of books of art and poetry and writing that's so much better than mine and songs that people have written who have more experience and talent than me and I can't make clothes and too many people give him jewelery for me to want to give him another colourful necklace because his are all really nice and I haven't seen anything or dreamt of anything that is unsimilar to what he has so...

Yah...

But first I need an ok from one of you girls because it's pointless mapping out what to put in it if nobody has room for it (in which case I'll give it to him myself when he comes here :insane: and that gives me more time to perfect it).

Thoughts?

I have lots of room...at least on the way there I will *tehe*

(I plan to buy stuff there, and I have a free laundry service also known as my aunties washing machine!)

That box should be fine. as for stuff to put in it maybe some stuff you like, something to make him giggle...to be honest it took me a bit over a month to figure out what to send him when he came last time! I just looked for things that caught my eye and made people say "wtf did you buy that for". im putting a box together too...but I have the luxury of sending it to my aunties place maybe so I dont have to cut much luggage space! I travel light usually...so I have lots of room for stuff I may find on the trip!

...As long as it doesnt contain drugs, tehe I dont want to get arrested at the airport! :mf_rosetinted:

zee flaaag.

IMGP0222-1.jpg

:wub2::mf_lustslow: Wow the flag looks wounderful! Very well done! the stars the multi colour fabric the gold. YAAAAYY!

so someone by the name of MrPoochimama (what a name) just commented on my WAG video...and the weird thing is they only joined like 2 days ago! :blink:

Edited by RosinaKiwi
I believe she called me Tegan. If she called my Teegs I'da told her off... cause only my friends can call me Teegs :shun:

I think there's one lot of rules for her, and one lot for everyone else.

Either way, I'm gonna see if I can make her feel guilty for picking on someone with a brain injury. *evil grin*

Yeah, I wrote a big long message on your wall (2 actually because it didn't allow for more than 1000 letters per post) but I agree with everything you said but I had to say don't call her a bitch cos she's my aunty :bleh:

Sadly, you won't get sympathy from her because she too has had ongoing skull problems that resulted in surgery where they extracted stuff from her head and now she's lost the feeling and usage of one side of her face and needs botox injections to look half normal.

I wonder what she'll say now if she says anything. She'll probably say something like pull your head in cos this wasn't about you where I will say again that it is a public place and if you're going to hurl crap at people, expect they'll hurl it straight back and don't complain when they do - Related or not.

I have lots of room...at least on the way there I will *tehe*

(I plan to buy stuff there, and I have a free laundry service also known as my aunties washing machine!)

That box should be fine. as for stuff to put in it maybe some stuff you like, something to make him giggle...to be honest it took me a bit over a month to figure out what to send him when he came last time! I just looked for things that caught my eye and made people say "wtf did you buy that for". im putting a box together too...but I have the luxury of sending it to my aunties place maybe so I dont have to cut much luggage space! I travel light usually...so I have lots of room for stuff I may find on the trip!

...As long as it doesnt contain drugs, tehe I dont want to get arrested at the airport! :mf_rosetinted:

DAMMIT!

*Turns to dodgy looking guy in a dark corner* HEY MORTY! She's on to us! :roftl:

OMG thank you SOOO much! You're brilliant!

I'm a quick descision maker usually and Granddad and Lyn said that they'd help me with it so should be interesting...

OMG You're the best! :bow: