The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Oh and BTW, UPDATE on the Marco situation: THERE IS NONE.

Marco is an asshole and a malicious, thoughtless, insensitive bastard and I HATE him!

I'm not using the term lightly, he did the unforgivable by my standards in the long weekend.

The mutual friend was speaking to M on gmail about the fsjal drawing templates (google fsjal, it's the outline of a cartoon person you're supposed to add to) and Marco said "Are you going to draw Khayla?" and MF said "Yep." and Marco said "Well you don't need to worry about her eyes, they're already wonky enough."

MF didn't reply.

I was brought to tears for 3 periods and got into an argument with the art teacher because I had decided it wasn't worth working when I was only going to be the blind girl anyway.

The way I saw it at the time was that even if I was the best, I'd be considered "Great for someone who's half blind" and no matter what I did - What I DO - I never seem to get anywhere with my eyes. I go through the pain, fear, discomfort and thousands of dollars for 2 surgeries (one when I was 6 and one in July this year) and I'm STILL the girl with wonky eyes EVEN THOUGH they're not wonky anymore!

I disown anyone who is mean about my eyes. I slapped someone for saying I had beautiful eyes last year.

Well, in all honesty, he was talking about my boobs but that person also knew how extremely sensitive I am about them. I can't stand even compliments - I fear kids for their constant staring at me, even though I can't see their eyes, I freak because I'm always so sure they're looking at my eyes.

For my FRIEND to say something like that automatically cancells him out. That was cruel and unfair and just plain foul. The reason people must hate him is because he gives them a reason.

Marco is an asshole and a malicious, thoughtless, insensitive bastard and I HATE him!

I'm not using the term lightly, he did the unforgivable by my standards in the long weekend.

The mutual friend was speaking to M on gmail about the fsjal drawing templates (google fsjal, it's the outline of a cartoon person you're supposed to add to) and Marco said "Are you going to draw Khayla?" and MF said "Yep." and Marco said "Well you don't need to worry about her eyes, they're already wonky enough."

MF didn't reply.

I was brought to tears for 3 periods and got into an argument with the art teacher because I had decided it wasn't worth working when I was only going to be the blind girl anyway.

The way I saw it at the time was that even if I was the best, I'd be considered "Great for someone who's half blind" and no matter what I did - What I DO - I never seem to get anywhere with my eyes. I go through the pain, fear, discomfort and thousands of dollars for 2 surgeries (one when I was 6 and one in July this year) and I'm STILL the girl with wonky eyes EVEN THOUGH they're not wonky anymore!

I disown anyone who is mean about my eyes. I slapped someone for saying I had beautiful eyes last year.

Well, in all honesty, he was talking about my boobs but that person also knew how extremely sensitive I am about them. I can't stand even compliments - I fear kids for their constant staring at me, even though I can't see their eyes, I freak because I'm always so sure they're looking at my eyes.

For my FRIEND to say something like that automatically cancells him out. That was cruel and unfair and just plain foul. The reason people must hate him is because he gives them a reason.

this whole business with marco is horrible!

i cant believe that anyone can treat you so badly, about your sight etc.

and being someone close to you too!

i know you have sensitivities about your eyes; but i would like to say i think you have a beautiful personality and that you also have just a beautiful soul.

don't let anyone rip that quality from you; be strong, beat the bad times love,im here for you :)

I know it's up to you how you deal with him (and I can understand why you'd be upset), but I'm curious to know... did you ever tell him that?

Just throwing it out there..

I never directly told him that but I didn't think I'd need to when he'd seen me so sad when I was in math last year and moping around about not getting put into english extention because they thought I'd be slow because of my eyes (I got in in the end and I did as well as anyone else) and he's friends with the guy who I slapped and he knows that I have self esteem issues from when Brendon (guy I slapped) said I was "Average" when he asked every girl out in my group to go out with him so he could get away from the creepy stalker girl (why didn't he just TELL her he didn't like her??) and then asked out a guy though he's a complete homophobe and when I asked why he asked all the girls and a guy and not me, he said because he wanted "A really hot girl" and I was just really average.

I'v said it before, I'm cute. In an odd way that's not for anyone, but I am! IDC if that sounds obnoxious, it's the truth :shun:

I wore a skirt to school, straightened my hair, put on make up and stuffed my bra and acted like a bimbo for a day and Marco saw how it hurt me so. Then I said that Brendon also called me "One eye" behind my back. I said it the way you say you hate things so people who see you say it, DON'T SAY IT!

Then he said I'd like year one if I was "Normal" and that "Normal" people like that movie. I comfronted him and he said don't take it personally but I knew he knew it cut.

I shouldn't have to. Besides that, you don't make fun of someone for disability. It's just mean!

this whole business with marco is horrible!

i cant believe that anyone can treat you so badly, about your sight etc.

and being someone close to you too!

i know you have sensitivities about your eyes; but i would like to say i think you have a beautiful personality and that you also have just a beautiful soul.

don't let anyone rip that quality from you; be strong, beat the bad times love,im here for you :)

Oh well, that's one more person I don't have to deal with. I guess it just means I have one less problem with all the stalking.

Well, I won't when Marco goes over to MF's and sees what I say about him on Gtalk...

That's so lovely! Thank you :huglove:

I'm sorry, I'm not usually like this (on MFC :das:) but it just bothered me so much and it's a bit of a cold war here so I turned to you guys whom I love to bits and trust. But I'll not go on about it.

Unless something funny comes up. I might even post my revenge story ifI have one :naughty:

haha~ i would love to hear your revenge story :)

terrible of me really, isn't it?

when we are supposed to be on here, just because of Meeks and his wonderfulness!

haha! you are nice :)

It's ok, that's why we're in the genneral chin wagging section - I spend a great deal of time in the Chat about Mika section so it balances out :roftl:

It's pretty mean of me. He knows I wouldn't (well not before today anyway) do anything to upset him on purpose. I didn't even say anything particularly bad that day to MF on gmail.

But now I've decided to text MF and get him to tell me when Marco's over so I can get on gmail and say lots of really hurtful things about him because we've all figured out that he'll try to pretend not to be there and all.

I realise that that is a really mean thing to do but it might show him how he made me feel.

You guys are way better to talk to than the people around here! :huglove::flowers:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

MF didn't reply.

thats kinda F***N mean! I mean to be a friend, theyre supposed to ignore those kind of things, look past them!

And In that other post you said

I'v said it before, I'm cute. In an odd way that's not for anyone, but I am! IDC if that sounds obnoxious, it's the truth [/Quote]

That doesnt sound obnoxious, I think everyones beautiful in their own kind of way that makes them attractive to some and not to others! people who look at your disability are just really shallow!

thats kinda F***N mean! I mean to be a friend, theyre supposed to ignore those kind of things, look past them!

And In that other post you said

That doesnt sound obnoxious, I think everyones beautiful in their own kind of way that makes them attractive to some and not to others! people who look at your disability are just really shallow!

LOL You said "I mean to be a friend, theyre supposed to ignore those kind of things, look past them!" I thought for a second you were saying that I should look past HIS meanness :roftl:

I was gonna use this smily: :fish:

I agree. Mika thinks he's funny looking but we all think he's beautiful right?

Today I was sat with boys in Marco's group. He wasn't at school and I was joking about how a girl who we call psycho (but for a good reason, we don't just regect people - I mean, I'm still there :wink2:) and Marco would be really cute together and then Mutual friend told us about a picture he drew on paint with Psycho, me and Marco of a situation where Marco got his hair ruffled by Psycho and told she thought he was handsome and I sat there sniggering and said "Hey marco, you've got a little bit of hair out of place juuuuuust THERE!"

Marco's best friend Sam said "Marco's gay with his computer" and so I started making jokes about computers!

Some of those were "Dude, I am NEVER touching his USB stick AGAIN!"

"Does he use his lap top extension cord as a whip?"

"How kinky, it has a built in webcam"

"Puts a new meaning to HARDdrive"

Those among others, some were too rude to post here :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I drew a picture using fsjal of him that I posted about on twitter. I do a great deal of surprisingly immature things but I just like to make my guy friends laugh :das:

Oh yeah and BTW, the HOD of IT and computery things (like student ID cards) looks like the humanised version of Billy Brown! :lmfao:

LOL You said "I mean to be a friend, theyre supposed to ignore those kind of things, look past them!" I thought for a second you were saying that I should look past HIS meanness :roftl:

I was gonna use this smily: :fish:

I agree. Mika thinks he's funny looking but we all think he's beautiful right?

how could I mean That?? :fish: (heheh You gave ME the perfect reason to use that smiley)

I meant HE was supposed to ignore and Look past DUH!

Today I was sat with boys in Marco's group. He wasn't at school and I was joking about how a girl who we call psycho (but for a good reason, we don't just regect people - I mean, I'm still there :wink2:) and Marco would be really cute together and then Mutual friend told us about a picture he drew on paint with Psycho, me and Marco of a situation where Marco got his hair ruffled by Psycho and told she thought he was handsome and I sat there sniggering and said "Hey marco, you've got a little bit of hair out of place juuuuuust THERE!"

Marco's best friend Sam said "Marco's gay with his computer" and so I started making jokes about computers!

Oh and I drew a picture using fsjal of him that I posted about on twitter. I do a great deal of surprisingly immature things but I just like to make my guy friends laugh :das:

Oh yeah and BTW, the HOD of IT and computery things (like student ID cards) looks like the humanised version of Billy Brown! :lmfao:

humanised version of billy brown...Really :roftl: I had a lecturer for linguistics (study of language) who was american and looked just like I imagine an very much older MIKA would look like! he was really nice...so im happy that I must repeat that paper again next year!

how could I mean That?? :fish: (heheh You gave ME the perfect reason to use that smiley)

I meant HE was supposed to ignore and Look past DUH!

humanised version of billy brown...Really :roftl: I had a lecturer for linguistics (study of language) who was american and looked just like I imagine an very much older MIKA would look like! he was really nice...so im happy that I must repeat that paper again next year!

Yeah I figured that :roftl:

I sent a pic of a very dear friend of mine to another very dear friend of mine last year. The one whom I sent it to is a Mika fan and she said that when she saw it, she thought it was Mika for a second!

Tbh, he did look a great deal like Mika when the light washed him out. Only thing is that he's a bit too dark to look like Mika :wink2:

OMG THAT LOOKS F**KING AWESOME!!!

It looks a 1000 times better than I imagined!

thankyou :wub2:you're the main person i wanted to see whta you thought of it, because youre the fantabulous organiser and all..

i promise it looks 100x better in real life.. the 'MIKA' really sparkles all golden whereas in the picture it kind looks flat.

:wub2::mf_lustslow: Wow the flag looks wounderful! Very well done! the stars the multi colour fabric the gold. YAAAAYY!

thankyou so much ro! I'm glad you guys are happy with it :wub2:

I never directly told him that but I didn't think I'd need to when he'd seen me so sad when I was in math last year and moping around about not getting put into english extention because they thought I'd be slow because of my eyes (I got in in the end and I did as well as anyone else) and he's friends with the guy who I slapped and he knows that I have self esteem issues from when Brendon (guy I slapped) said I was "Average" when he asked every girl out in my group to go out with him so he could get away from the creepy stalker girl (why didn't he just TELL her he didn't like her??) and then asked out a guy though he's a complete homophobe and when I asked why he asked all the girls and a guy and not me, he said because he wanted "A really hot girl" and I was just really average.

I'v said it before, I'm cute. In an odd way that's not for anyone, but I am! IDC if that sounds obnoxious, it's the truth.

I wore a skirt to school, straightened my hair, put on make up and stuffed my bra and acted like a bimbo for a day and Marco saw how it hurt me so. Then I said that Brendon also called me "One eye" behind my back. I said it the way you say you hate things so people who see you say it, DON'T SAY IT!

Then he said I'd like year one if I was "Normal" and that "Normal" people like that movie. I comfronted him and he said don't take it personally but I knew he knew it cut.

I shouldn't have to. Besides that, you don't make fun of someone for disability. It's just mean!

Oh well, that's one more person I don't have to deal with. I guess it just means I have one less problem with all the stalking.

Well, I won't when Marco goes over to MF's and sees what I say about him on Gtalk...

That's so lovely! Thank you

I'm sorry, I'm not usually like this (on MFC) but it just bothered me so much and it's a bit of a cold war here so I turned to you guys whom I love to bits and trust. But I'll not go on about it.

Unless something funny comes up. I might even post my revenge story ifI have one

:blink:

fair enough then... I agree with you BTW.. And can I say that I dn't think I'd like Year One... does that make me not normal? :blink:

And you're not just cute, you're gorgeous! :das:

It's ok, that's why we're in the genneral chin wagging section - I spend a great deal of time in the Chat about Mika section so it balances out

It's pretty mean of me. He knows I wouldn't (well not before today anyway) do anything to upset him on purpose. I didn't even say anything particularly bad that day to MF on gmail.

But now I've decided to text MF and get him to tell me when Marco's over so I can get on gmail and say lots of really hurtful things about him because we've all figured out that he'll try to pretend not to be there and all.

I realise that that is a really mean thing to do but it might show him how he made me feel.

You guys are way better to talk to than the people around here! :huglove::flowers:

I like your ideas... thinking of starting WWIII? :naughty:

*hands over ammo*

I'm so immature, I found the hard drive joke really amusing :teehee:

thankyou :wub2:you're the main person i wanted to see whta you thought of it, because youre the fantabulous organiser and all..

i promise it looks 100x better in real life.. the 'MIKA' really sparkles all golden whereas in the picture it kind looks flat.

Awwww Charlie! I feel so thepthial... :wub2:

It really does look good... and we'll have the new MFC flag too, soangel's bringing that so make sure you sign it!

If anyone is good at fabric here

Can you please help me

so Ive got this shirt I hardly ever wear cos it hardly fits but it has badges all over it so I thought I could make a fabric iron on MFC Badge or at least my name in mfc colours like in my sig

HOW is the cheepest way to do that?

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:Im going to buy an ausie iron on patch for my shirt too

Just over 2 weeks to go! EXCITEDDD!!!!!!! :wub2:

fair enough then... I agree with you BTW.. And can I say that I dn't think I'd like Year One... does that make me not normal? :blink:

And you're not just cute, you're gorgeous! :das:

I like your ideas... thinking of starting WWIII? :naughty:

*hands over ammo*

I'm so immature, I found the hard drive joke really amusing :teehee:

Nah, you're normal because year 1 is a crap movie and is only really good for people who think 4 letter words are funny basically.

The humour's... Well there IS none! It's so dry and overdone and it's the typical Jack Black movie about im being a no hoper character and a complete idiot with luck on his side and who gets the hot girl that he'd never get in reality. It's so stupid and immature (but not in the good way) and so predictable!

AAAAW! :blush-anim-cl: merci! But how have you managed to see me? The twitpic?

No, it's more a cold war. Thing is neither Marco nor I are confrontational people so when we start a war, it's kind of like a war of ideas and go-betweens.

I asked MF and Gyena/Josh (IDK what he/she prefers to be called anymore but HIS name is Josh :roftl:) to tell Marco why I'm mad because APPARENTLY he doesn't know. I got a hold of the screencap from the chat and it's a bit worse than what I had at first thought.

He went on for a few sentences and even went as far as to say that MF should redo my eyes so they looked normal so that everyone elses would be off and mine would be normal so I'd still be a weirdo.

AAAH! WTF!

Yeah hanging around with a bunch of boys can do that to you (or knitty MFCers as t'were) :das:

Can someone please text me if the long stayers make a decison about where theyre staying...cos I cant keep coming and checking all the time, I have a life I mean. I will check back from time to time, but itd be cool if one of you can text me if Im not online so that I dont piss my sister off!

your right im wrong. 3 weeks, but I swear its going to feel like 3 days!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Can someone please text me if the long stayers make a decison about where theyre staying...cos I cant keep coming and checking all the time, I have a life I mean. I will check back from time to time, but itd be cool if one of you can text me if Im not online so that I dont piss my sister off!

Sorry, long stayers?

Sorry, long stayers?

There is a list of short stayers and long stayers for the sydney accomidation thing. I dont want to miss out on anything while im offline so if you or charlotte hear anything and im not online!

the reason I ask is my sister is getting really pissed off with me coming over to use the internet to check on mfc ("waisting time") and the university has just started monitering internet access because its assignment/exam time!

If not thats ok too, Im just going to keep checking in whenever my sis isnt looking over my shoulder SHHHH! :naughty:

AAAAW! :blush-anim-cl: merci! But how have you managed to see me? The twitpic?

No, it's more a cold war. Thing is neither Marco nor I are confrontational people so when we start a war, it's kind of like a war of ideas and go-betweens.

I asked MF and Gyena/Josh (IDK what he/she prefers to be called anymore but HIS name is Josh :roftl:) to tell Marco why I'm mad because APPARENTLY he doesn't know. I got a hold of the screencap from the chat and it's a bit worse than what I had at first thought.

He went on for a few sentences and even went as far as to say that MF should redo my eyes so they looked normal so that everyone elses would be off and mine would be normal so I'd still be a weirdo.

AAAH! WTF!

Yeah hanging around with a bunch of boys can do that to you (or knitty MFCers as t'were) :das:

The twitpic... when you looked like Norah Jones :teehee:

Sorry... I'll behave myself now..

How TF doesn't he know?

Surely they will PM you... but I'll make sure they PM you, and I'll PM the others that are staying with you so they know they're all staying with you...

There is a list of short stayers and long stayers for the sydney accomidation thing. I dont want to miss out on anything while im offline so if you or charlotte hear anything and im not online!

Cool but I'm not on too much. If I hear anything I will text you if have credit :wink2:

How TF doesn't he know?

He took a dig at me today when MF was talking about how he couldn't get the message through to a girl who likes him that he does NOT like her. He even did this comic where she sits in the art class annoying him until he makes her suffer a horrible death (the humorous, cartoon/comic type though) and gets her head thrown at the art teacher. Marco was tending to his bike (it was after school and I always visit the boys there before I walk home) and he said "Hey MF, you could always observe one of her conversations on google talk - Then she'll REALLY hate you."

I told him that was NOT why I hate him and he asked why I hated him then. I told him why and MF backed me up and Marco tried to spin it back on MF by saying he was a (rude word that will get censored) for telling me and that he ACTUALLY said he should do my eyes normal so as not to offend me to which I replied, telling him I had proof he didn't say that because I stole the screencap of MF's laptop (poor MF :das:) and Marco said it was a joke, I said I didn't think it was funny and I was hurt. He said I wasn't supposed to know and then I was going to go off at him but then I got really down in a few seconds and someone caught his attention and I walked off the other way.

LOL but I told my friend Laiton about what he said and Laiton has also got eye problems (tragic incident with a fork when he was very young) and he took it personally. He saw Marco on his bike this morning and tooted his car horn and Marco got a shock and fell off :roftl:

hello fellow KIWIS

i only just came across this thread, since i havnt been on here in far to long but thats all about to change.

i would love to be apart of this thread as i am half KIWI and half Aussie :biggrin2:

im also a member of the Aussie Mika Mites Australia page aswell :thumb_yello:

Xx Zoe xX

hello fellow KIWIS

i only just came across this thread, since i havnt been on here in far to long but thats all about to change.

i would love to be apart of this thread as i am half KIWI and half Aussie :biggrin2:

Xx Zoe xX

Welcome Half kiwi!

Ill add you to the front page when I have time!

are you going to the gig in sidney later this month?

IM SO EXCITED!!

anyone know where to get travel insurance?

hello fellow KIWIS

Xx Zoe xX

Hello Zoe!

You'll get to join the lonely only Aussie in here... It's not often that Aussies venture in here...

Welcome Half kiwi!

Ill add you to the front page when I have time!

are you going to the gig in sidney later this month?

IM SO EXCITED!!

anyone know where to get travel insurance?

Can't help with travel insurance... wait, maybe if you contact the airline they might be able to help...