The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Interesting how he tried to turn it around on MF...

But :lmfao: at your friend Laiton making Marco fall off his bike.. .:naughty:

I get the impression that he didn't feel guilty about it, he was just covering his arse...

Yeah, I am aware he doesn't feel at all for me because he told MF off the next day because MF had told me something that was "A secret joke" so he only cares about that someone did something not ok by him.

Well that's interesting considering the last JOKE that wasn't particularly kind by ME now ISN'T it???

Today he took another dig about my eyes "Obviously not in her line of sight..."

I did a comic today called "Nat's revenge" where Nat (MF) pays Marco's evil stepdad to take him to a church and he dies. I gave MF my comic so he could do it in paint. I'm useless.

I also drew (on paint) a picture using fisjal (look it up on google - it's a drawing template) and it was in Marco's likeness.

The Marcofsjal was holding a razor blade (he had a faze of razor blade fettish) and there was blood and White "stuff" all over it and his hands and a big sad face.

I mimmicked his google-talking typing.

A speech bubble that said "Oh noes! My winky r broken after I w*nxed too fast! (sad face)"

MF read it out in his cynical monotone and all the guys in our group burst out laughing :roftl:

Welcome Half kiwi!

Ill add you to the front page when I have time!

are you going to the gig in sidney later this month?

IM SO EXCITED!!

anyone know where to get travel insurance?

sadly i cant get to Sydney :emot-sad:

but im super excited for everyone that can go :biggrin2:

Xx Zoe xX

HELP!

We changed hard drives and that was fine but it seemed that the size of the font and the fact that everything was so BIG was making it so that I couldn't see some things on certain websites like the lists thing at the bottom of the page on twitter and it appears that the "Reply" button on twitter is also not showing up and you can't actually SEE the little favourite button for tweets unless you click on the little half square.

So I went to properties and resized the screne thing so that things were smaller and although I can see all of twitter and MFC and everything without scrolliong sideways, I still cant see the favourite/reply or list application thing on twitter!

It's most annoying!

Any ideas?

HELP!

We changed hard drives and that was fine but it seemed that the size of the font and the fact that everything was so BIG was making it so that I couldn't see some things on certain websites like the lists thing at the bottom of the page on twitter and it appears that the "Reply" button on twitter is also not showing up and you can't actually SEE the little favourite button for tweets unless you click on the little half square.

So I went to properties and resized the screne thing so that things were smaller and although I can see all of twitter and MFC and everything without scrolliong sideways, I still cant see the favourite/reply or list application thing on twitter!

It's most annoying!

Any ideas?

I have no idea!

I have no idea!

AND I am now going into Facebook hiatus because somehow, my computer can't handle it and stops responding to me!

I'm not even going to TRY with Mikasounds...

My mother's blaming me but I'm not doing anything different to what I used to do. This harddrive was always slow and not able to cope with much but the last harddrive before this one (the one I just changed from) decided it had too much disk space used up with programmes and so it started crapping out and now this one has the same problem!

I know my mother has been downloading her university tutorials and that HAS to have used a fair bit of space but I deleted EERYTHIN I had on here by way of word documents, unwanted pictures and music (which the computer didn't have a problem with before) but it still continues to deteriorate and I have no idea what to do :no:

AND I am now going into Facebook hiatus because somehow, my computer can't handle it and stops responding to me!

I'm not even going to TRY with Mikasounds...

My mother's blaming me but I'm not doing anything different to what I used to do. This harddrive was always slow and not able to cope with much but the last harddrive before this one (the one I just changed from) decided it had too much disk space used up with programmes and so it started crapping out and now this one has the same problem!

I know my mother has been downloading her university tutorials and that HAS to have used a fair bit of space but I deleted EERYTHIN I had on here by way of word documents, unwanted pictures and music (which the computer didn't have a problem with before) but it still continues to deteriorate and I have no idea what to do :no:

Try getting an external drive if you can afford it, They work quite well with my laptop!

HEY that's right, my mother said I could have her laptop when she'd finished with school and I think after today's exam she has finished!

How much are external drives?

Im not sure, you can check on the haviey norman or dick smith websites! I didnt buy mine Ive borrowed it off my father...you can even get over a terrabite! (in simple terms ONE HECK of a lot!)

I would check for you but my sister just got home from school! [sarcasm] oh how fun [/sarcasm]

naw I just spent an awesome time at the bus stop catching up with my friend aliha shes only 4 and she has this fasination with my hair! and my phone, and my scalf, actually I think its everything ive got so she gets attention! I dont mind, shes so innocent! :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I am aware he doesn't feel at all for me because he told MF off the next day because MF had told me something that was "A secret joke" so he only cares about that someone did something not ok by him.

Well that's interesting considering the last JOKE that wasn't particularly kind by ME now ISN'T it???

Today he took another dig about my eyes "Obviously not in her line of sight..."

I did a comic today called "Nat's revenge" where Nat (MF) pays Marco's evil stepdad to take him to a church and he dies. I gave MF my comic so he could do it in paint. I'm useless.

I also drew (on paint) a picture using fisjal (look it up on google - it's a drawing template) and it was in Marco's likeness.

The Marcofsjal was holding a razor blade (he had a faze of razor blade fettish) and there was blood and White "stuff" all over it and his hands and a big sad face.

I mimmicked his google-talking typing.

A speech bubble that said "Oh noes! My winky r broken after I w*nxed too fast! (sad face)"

MF read it out in his cynical monotone and all the guys in our group burst out laughing :roftl:

He's really asking for a bitch slap isn't he?

And :lmfao: at the speech bubble...

HELP!

It's most annoying!

Any ideas?

That's weird... I didn't think changing hard drives would do that...

Okay... *thinks*.... I had a similar problem with my laptop and I ended up going to the acer website and downloading the graphics driver...

I suggest you go to the website of your brand computer and try to download the latest graphics driver...

I hope that makes sense...

hey guys,

my aunty is annoying me again!!

she says she cant get time off to pick me up at the airport on the 22nd or take me into sidney on the 23rd. which means im going to have to figure out public transport! I mean I have no idea how to get around so If I do make it into sidney by train I will still not know how to get to the hostel!

her reason... helping her daughter enter a |CAT SHOW| seriously?

I dont like the idea of walking the streets myself in a strange country!

Im not sure, you can check on the haviey norman or dick smith websites! I didnt buy mine Ive borrowed it off my father...you can even get over a terrabite! (in simple terms ONE HECK of a lot!)

I would check for you but my sister just got home from school! [sarcasm] oh how fun [/sarcasm]

naw I just spent an awesome time at the bus stop catching up with my friend aliha shes only 4 and she has this fasination with my hair! and my phone, and my scalf, actually I think its everything ive got so she gets attention! I dont mind, shes so innocent! :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, thanks for that, I will look into it...

Marco can't figure out why I always hold his hand. He knows I have an obsession with his hands and they are unnaturally beautiful. If you look really closely at them, you see that they're really scarred but they're still beautiful. They're soft and he has long, slim fingers and rounded nails and very pale skin that goes a really odd purple when it's cold (like mine but mine go red) and they're really nice to stroke :roftl:

He's really asking for a bitch slap isn't he?

And :lmfao: at the speech bubble...

That's weird... I didn't think changing hard drives would do that...

Okay... *thinks*.... I had a similar problem with my laptop and I ended up going to the acer website and downloading the graphics driver...

I suggest you go to the website of your brand computer and try to download the latest graphics driver...

I hope that makes sense...

I realised that I made a comment while he was there about him (intentially) and so I couldn't blame him for it. I actually appologised to him today (took the day off yesterday because my eye relapsed somewhat out of overuse) for it and he smiled at me and was quite polite. Marco's the kind of person (like you could steriotype him as the typical male) who says things in a way that most people would take one way but hint to mean something else.

He asked if I'd be upset with him after the holidays and said frustratedly "That's so stupid!" so I asked him if he still wanted to be my friend and the conversation went like this:

M: Well, that all depends."

"On?"

"Ummm.... Hold on, I'll get back to you in a few seconds, stay there" he turned away from me and put on a pantomime thinking face and turned back in a few seconds. "Yeah I got nothing."

"....... So you can give me a straight yes or no answer?"

"To What?"

":doh: Do you still want to be my friend?"

"Well that all depends..."

I allowed him to see that I was supressing the urge to hit him. "Marco." More strappy than before "I have put up with a great deal of crap from you - And that's ok - I've dealt with that and come back from it and not held it against you but you KNOW how I get about my eyes. Just stay away from my eyes (talking about them) ok?"

"Ok." Smiles and nods.

""OK?"

"Ok." more smiling and nodding.

Then I walked away and snuck back behind him and he turned around just in time to have no way of fending for himself when I grabbed him around the shoulders and pulled him into my strongest, tightest hug. He said "Oh no. A hug." But he didn't elbow me off like he recently started doing so I'm thinking that he responds to time.

Then he told me that MF goes to Brendon's place every friday and "Yeah, I know it's kind of weird."

"No it's not..." SHUT DOWN!

Then later I heard that Jonny (who has a knack for breaking bycicles) did something where he tried to loosen the back wheel then get Marco to do a wheely but it was Johnny who did the wheely but then the wheel fell of so in order to get it back on, they took the break system thingy apart to try to get it back on and they had it done but then forgot how the break system worked so to figure it out they too apart the front break system and spend about 4 hours on it :roftl:

LOL I'm so glad I get DRIVEN to school!

Thanks for the advice :wink2:

hey guys,

my aunty is annoying me again!!

she says she cant get time off to pick me up at the airport on the 22nd or take me into sidney on the 23rd. which means im going to have to figure out public transport! I mean I have no idea how to get around so If I do make it into sidney by train I will still not know how to get to the hostel!

her reason... helping her daughter enter a |CAT SHOW| seriously?

I dont like the idea of walking the streets myself in a strange country!

Apparently Sydney's really unsafe to walk around on your own in too.

Is there another family member you can get?

I'm thinking go from the airport to a shuttle or bus or train?

Depends on the time of day and where you are... I wouldn't recommend walking hte streets of Central or Kings Cross at night, especially on a Sunday, but during the day it's pretty good... you just have to make sure you keep your bags with you..

I may need to catch the train from centeral at 7pm sunday night depending if my aunty can pick me up. ill arrive at kings or centeral on monday for the hostel though im not sure what time. might be kinda early monday depending again on whether my aunty wants me to leave when she leaves for work (kinda early...shes a teacher/librarian)

I should be fine IM SO EXCITED!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

15 days 15 days 15days!!! till my first overseas expeience starts! omg! EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! SO CLOSE!!!

You're not every excited at all I see :mf_rosetinted:

I may need to catch the train from centeral at 7pm sunday night depending if my aunty can pick me up. ill arrive at kings or centeral on monday for the hostel though im not sure what time. might be kinda early monday depending again on whether my aunty wants me to leave when she leaves for work (kinda early...shes a teacher/librarian)

I should be fine IM SO EXCITED!

oooh okay then... I'll post the website with the timetables so you have have a look at them beforehand...

Cityrail timetable

Me? excited? No way! :naughty:

Hey question: Is anyone able to tell me where I might find the itunes artwork for LICM?

Sofie posted the TBWKTM artwork on my MUBBIN thread (lol I just pluged myself :naughty:) and I did the naughty thing of keeping them (I HAVE bought the album though!) buI wanted to have the whole set?

No idea...OMG that reminds me! I have to get TBWKTM before I leave!

Oh and you better get sending me your stuff in the next fortnight...or I can get it off you when I catch the plane from wellington airport! Im leaving in 14 days!

Ok I have a question, I havent got a printer, but I want to transfer the Rosinakiwi in my signature onto my shirt. HELP MEE!!

Me? excited? No way! :naughty:

No idea...OMG that reminds me! I have to get TBWKTM before I leave!

Oh and you better get sending me your stuff in the next fortnight...or I can get it off you when I catch the plane from wellington airport! Im leaving in 14 days!

Ok I have a question, I havent got a printer, but I want to transfer the Rosinakiwi in my signature onto my shirt. HELP MEE!!

I was hoping to be sending you my box but it doesn't look like that's going to happen in which case I chall just send my letter but I will get it to you soonish. Please will you PM me your postal address?

I was hoping to be sending you my box but it doesn't look like that's going to happen in which case I chall just send my letter but I will get it to you soonish. Please will you PM me your postal address?

ill pm it to you tomorrow or something, sister is breathing down my neck for the computer!

hey guys...im making myself a Rinstone glove! wish me luck! (is a bad craftswoman)

Rosina Jackson???

hmm not exactly, Just I heard michael jackson say "learn from the best and make it better"...So that gave me the best idea for what to wear! Im trying to encorperate all the best artist fashion and put them together (am I making any sense?!)

I think ill run out of clothing parts before I encorperate EVERYONE! but yeah...well see how it goes!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

hmm not exactly, Just I heard michael jackson say "learn from the best and make it better"...So that gave me the best idea for what to wear! Im trying to encorperate all the best artist fashion and put them together (am I making any sense?!)

I think ill run out of clothing parts before I encorperate EVERYONE! but yeah...well see how it goes!

That's a BRILLIANT idea! Make sure to tell Mika that because I think he'll love it :wink2:

Who are your inspirations?

That's a BRILLIANT idea! Make sure to tell Mika that because I think he'll love it :wink2:

Who are your inspirations?

I know, the idea made me smile too. and since I dont have money to go out and buy anything I can make most of it out of stuff Ive already got at home!

Michael jackson

jimmy Hendrix

Sly stone (sly and the family stone)

Bjork

Boy George

prince

Tis all I got so far... can I say how hard it is because so many of them wore the same things! I mean there is very little difference between michael jackson and prince in terms of fashion!

oh hahaha and when I told my sister, she so didnt think it was a cool idea! she said "nooo dont do that, your weird, just go normaly" im like dude STFU

I know, the idea made me smile too. and since I dont have money to go out and buy anything I can make most of it out of stuff Ive already got at home!

Michael jackson

jimmy Hendrix

Sly stone (sly and the family stone)

Bjork

Boy George

prince

Tis all I got so far... can I say how hard it is because so many of them wore the same things! I mean there is very little difference between michael jackson and prince in terms of fashion!

oh hahaha and when I told my sister, she so didnt think it was a cool idea! she said "nooo dont do that, your weird, just go normaly" im like dude STFU

Pfft, tell your sister NORMAL is OUT :roftl:

Anyone know of that youtube animation "Charlie the Unicorn?"

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER! SHUUUUUN!

If I did that mine would me:

Dita Von Teese

Sarah Orr - "Ginger Snap" from the Glamazons

Wednesday Adams (The Adams Family)

Cassie from Skins

Katie Melua

Rufus Wainwright

Freddie Mercury

Marylin Monroe

There's probably more but Dita, Sarah and Marylin have similar tastes and if I was to interprit Katie Melua and Ruru, they'd be quite similar :wink2: