The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

You're having dreams about Mika attempting to isolate and extract the cancerous lump from a Burmese Rock Python's pulmonary artery? I LOVE YOU.

Lol, really?

I thought that might be recieved with some slow backing away!

Hey, maybe we Mikaferns should make a scrapbook like the one Sivan gave him, we could get some ribbon with ferns or some other Kiwi-like pattern and tie it into a prittyful bow on the cover and put letters, art, pics and other stuff in it so he remembers us 4eva!!!

But maybe we'll just keep my dream of Mika operating on a 16ft albino python between us, we don't want to scare him!

Lol, really?

I thought that might be recieved with some slow backing away!

Hey, maybe we Mikaferns should make a scrapbook like the one Sivan gave him, we could get some ribbon with ferns or some other Kiwi-like pattern and tie it into a prittyful bow on the cover and put letters, art, pics and other stuff in it so he remembers us 4eva!!!

But maybe we'll just keep my dream of Mika operating on a 16ft albino python between us, we don't want to scare him!

great idea. but what do we do if he doesnt come here any time soon?

opps i mean of course hes going to come but...........

i will see what i can do! new zealand is becoming mikarised! I went shopping today, cartoon motion stuff was everywhere! they selling stuff at equip and other shops! it was everywhere I went! even on the radio im some shops I just happened to go into! so I brought some Jewlery in cartoon motion! :biggrin2:

HEY MIKA IF YOU READ THIS: NEW ZEALAND EVEN HAVE JEWLERY IN CARTOON MOTION!

From equip for $8 all together

l_be648c7e1c7617589e539f58f21d7a4f.jpg

amassing to say that I picked up the last ones in store! so i suppose they are popular? and in palmerston north its right nextdoor to sounds music store where life in cartoon motion was running low on stock! coincidence?:thumb_yello:

Wow... neato.. I've seen necklaces like that around... but then i don't frequent jewellary stores or even buy jewellary.. I can't wear it unless its plastic(allergic to metal)

Oh and this is me stepping over the ocean that divides us from you neighbours of mine to say hi

Wow... neato.. I've seen necklaces like that around... but then i don't frequent jewellary stores or even buy jewellary.. I can't wear it unless its plastic(allergic to metal)

Oh and this is me stepping over the ocean that divides us from you neighbours of mine to say hi

welcome neighbour!

hows things across the ditch?

Things are good... its sunny (actually also a bad thing.. should be raining but i do so love the sunshine...)

And its sunday (So i guess i should start studying for the exam on wednesday.. but i figure if i waste today i'll study tomorrow... fingers crossed right)

Things are good... its sunny (actually also a bad thing.. should be raining but i do so love the sunshine...)

And its sunday (So i guess i should start studying for the exam on wednesday.. but i figure if i waste today i'll study tomorrow... fingers crossed right)

maybe we should lend you some weather! its been wet non stop all weekend! but with that it has also been really cold! :thumbdown:

maybe we should lend you some weather! its been wet non stop all weekend! but with that it has also been really cold! :thumbdown:

Hmmm... just send it across the ditch .. I'll sign for it if you wish to send it care of delivery to me...

I'm always asking people to send rain

Yeah but we really need stricter water restrictions in melb still.. what is this stage 3a we're city slickers are still on when half the country towns are on 4,5, ad above (I heard that some towns are one 9... we in melb don't have any written above a 4)

Anyways thats my water rant for this week... sorry to burden you

Yeah but we really need stricter water restrictions in melb still.. what is this stage 3a we're city slickers are still on when half the country towns are on 4,5, ad above (I heard that some towns are one 9... we in melb don't have any written above a 4)

Anyways thats my water rant for this week... sorry to burden you

True that, we do have it easier in comparison to the rest of the country but when you hear about bucketloads of rain across the Tasman it's different. :P

OH....sneaky SM... sneaky...

Warning lollipopgirl... the link she sent you will make your condition worse... (was it sweet dreams again SM?) But you will totally want to watch it

It's the Chubby Bunny interview where he mentions the cough syrup Robitussin. :)

It's the Chubby Bunny interview where he mentions the cough syrup Robitussin. :)

ROFL x1000,000!!!!!!

Chubby bunny... chubby bunny... BLEURH, the powder dries out my mouth so I can only get like 5 in before I end up with something more like: FLUBBYUNNY!

But on the subject of Mikaliciousness...

http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/sasha_bratzdoll.html

Look at Sasha's clothes!

i still dont get it, why would you want treatment for Mikaobsessivitis?

I can't understand why anyone would. As a future Pharmacist, people on the board ask me what treatment I would recommend so I recommend Robitussin which does the exact opposite to them. It's not very ethical of me, is it? :P

Could you give me the link to 'sweet dreams' please?

It's listed as 'the' video in the first post of the Mikagasmic Videos Thread. ;)