The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

I want to be a pink big girl when I see him!

What in fact IS UV paint???

You'll have to take it off Rosina or Maria then! :teehee: I had hte lime green one so I was happy!

UV paint is awesome and I want some!

naa he had this masive smile on his face while he was peeking out it was a game, cos he was almost sure we could see him too!

UV paint is paint that was put on our face to show up and glow under ultra violet light on stage. you know that light they have at the disco that shows up all white clothing! yeah...

Everytime he poked his head out I was looking at my phone... crap!

It's a black light isn't it?

LOL read from my conversation with my aunty (the one Teegs told off via facebook):

Liyonah Signs you are no longer "Cool:" - You say "Bling bling"

Liyonah When someone has just watched a DVD, you ask "What video did you watch?"

Liyonah You are excited by tea.

Liyonah You would consider yourself a collector of antiques.

(aunty's BF) @Liyonah But, what most people use DVD for IS video. :-p

Liyonah You are offended by people's actions when they are considered normal in the modern world and find yourself saying: I wouldn't have done that

Liyonah @(aunty's BF) I mean people who are in the habbit of saying video rather than DVD. Like "Have you got a TAPE we can listen to?" instead of CD.

(aunty) @Liyonah - signs u think u know everything. There isn't a shred of evidence anywhere in the world where u admit u are wrong about anything.

(aunty) @Liyonah - evidence everywhere that you know the answers to everything and yet nothing at all tangible to show that you do.

Liyonah @(my aunty) Signs that you should mind your own business: You try to squash someone's fun because you have nothing better to do with your time.

Liyonah @(my aunty) you send 2 tweets to squash someone's fun that echo empty space with meaningless sentences.

(aunty's BF) @Liyonah Oh right... you mean like, people who say 'have you got a CD to listen to' instead of an mp3?

Liyonah @(aunty's BF) LOL sure :) And "Have you got a book?" instead of an ipod.

Defensive much? :teehee:

And tapes are totally different to DVDs... And I don't get what she's trying to say about But, what most people use DVD for IS video. Unless she's referring to the medium of video rather than a video tape... Either way, they're still different, in physical shape, quality and recording capacity...

And no, I'm not going to make a comment... :teehee:

You'll have to take it off Rosina or Maria then! :teehee: I had hte lime green one so I was happy!

UV paint is awesome and I want some!

Everytime he poked his head out I was looking at my phone... crap!

It's a black light isn't it?

Defensive much? :teehee:

And tapes are totally different to DVDs... And I don't get what she's trying to say about But, what most people use DVD for IS video. Unless she's referring to the medium of video rather than a video tape... Either way, they're still different, in physical shape, quality and recording capacity...

And no, I'm not going to make a comment... :teehee:

I don't get why she and he were being like that, it was totally unnessisary. Does anyone see anything wrong with my post?

I was being sensitive when I put COOL in speechmarks to show I was joking...

LOL I think I handled them pretty well. Maybe she'll tell me to pull MY head in and do something with it :roftl:

Nah, I'll never be a pink big girl. I'm ot big enough and I've seen the comments about skinny big girls :roftl:

They're getting defensive because they know deep down that they themselves are no longer cool :roftl:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

I don't get why she and he were being like that, it was totally unnessisary. Does anyone see anything wrong with my post?

I was being sensitive when I put COOL in speechmarks to show I was joking...

LOL I think I handled them pretty well. Maybe she'll tell me to pull MY head in and do something with it :roftl:

Nah, I'll never be a pink big girl. I'm ot big enough and I've seen the comments about skinny big girls :roftl:

They're getting defensive because they know deep down that they themselves are no longer cool :roftl:

I didn't think tere was anything wrong with it... I thought it was kinda funny! And maybe she will! If she give you too much of a hard time I might have to say something!

:naughty: It's funny, I thought I'd be pleased when she said I might be too small! I desperately wanted to be bigger!

:lmfao: That sounds about right! Even I don't use the word tape and I talk about a lot of old stuff with fond memories! :teehee:

I didn't think tere was anything wrong with it... I thought it was kinda funny! And maybe she will! If she give you too much of a hard time I might have to say something!

:naughty: It's funny, I thought I'd be pleased when she said I might be too small! I desperately wanted to be bigger!

:lmfao: That sounds about right! Even I don't use the word tape and I talk about a lot of old stuff with fond memories! :teehee:

it was funny that she said that because in the end you had more clevage than kylie did! Hahaha joanie said "is that it?" to kylie's clevage or lack of after she did the corset up so tight poor kylie had Nothing left!

Im sure she was looking at me in the beginning and thinking I was too big, but I didnt look to bad and I know I should be maybe marginally embarrised by the reviews talking about our wabbliling celulite but I dont really give a crap!

Neither her, nor her boyfriend replied me. They seem to be ignoring me now.

I know I was right to say something. What she said was out of line because I was OBVIOUSLY joking and she didn't ave to pick on me like that.

She did it a little while agi when I talked about the psycho from "Hide and Seek" (movie) was too scary because he reminded me of Marco (LOL) and that I was wonderinf if I'd end up dead in a blood-filled bath tub like the other girls before I realised I was neither blond, nor a cat (roftl) and she sent a tweet saying "What reaction were you hoping to get from that?" and I couldn't be bothered with her attempt at the voice of reason so ignored her that night. Woke up the next morning and she had posted ANOTHER tweet saying pretty much it would be MY fault so I said (not to her) that sometimes one must simply ignore comments made, especially when they come back after being unreplied the forst time.

I know! I fainted last year because of not eating and inhaling fumes from hair product (I wasn't doing anything dodgy, I was doing something with my hair and lost conciousness and wacked my head on the bathroom steps. Ouch) and I've retreated back into not eating so well to try loose some weight because I can't excersize much here (not allowed to go out, I like dancing in the dungeon though :P) and the only time I ever wanted to be bigger than I ever was, was when I thought how much I'd like to be a big girl!

Oh yeah and also that I wanted desperately to get into the Butterfly Lounge but hey

My mother said it to me. I just thought it was really "Mother" sounding of her because she's the kind of person who takes a chip from the bag and I say jokingly "You moron! I WANTED that one!" and she'll lick it the entire length and then offer it to me!

So I did an impression of the McDonald's adds that I had tweet-quoted several days ago:

Signs you love mornings: Your facourite shoes are slippers.

If you have a daughter, you call her Dawn.

If you have a son, you call HIM dawn.

You have breakfast for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Since you were born, the early bird has never gotten the worm and you love the new morning specials at McDonalds... (Blablabla).

it was funny that she said that because in the end you had more clevage than kylie did! Hahaha joanie said "is that it?" to kylie's clevage or lack of after she did the corset up so tight poor kylie had Nothing left!

Im sure she was looking at me in the beginning and thinking I was too big, but I didnt look to bad and I know I should be maybe marginally embarrised by the reviews talking about our wabbliling celulite but I dont really give a crap!

Which one was Kylie?

Joannie sounds funny!

Nah, they're just jealous THEY didn't get to wear pretty clothes and dance on stage with Mika :wink2:

Which one was Kylie?

Joannie sounds funny!

Nah, they're just jealous THEY didn't get to wear pretty clothes and dance on stage with Mika :wink2:

the blond one on the other side of teegan in my facebook pic

joanie is so sweet, but so professional I wanted to hug her but it was inaproprate! (and I was too shy to ask)

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Hi all!

I posted something on Rosina's wall and we got talking about how we could get Mika over to New Zealand and I am now going to post that conversation so the rest of you can have a look over it and see if you can elaborate on anything or have any better ideas.

RemoveLiyonah Lyonesse Harsh Hey, you should make a group with your avatar picture about all the diff couloured costumes of the big girls!

I hope you don't mind if I used that pic in a pollpigeon poll? It was a nice poll, not a mean one, honest :PSun at 11:06pm · Comment ·LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Liyonah Lyonesse Harshhttp://pollpigeon.com/what-would-you-do-if-you-were-in-mikas-live-show/t/81193/

The link to said poll^^

Rosina Radfordloves it!

Liyonah Lyonesse HarshI chose big girl because they're more colourful than lollipop girls :)

CAN'T WAIT to see Mika here!

He will come here *Evil eyes everyone* He WILL!

See More

:D

Rosina Radfordwell if you listen to joanie (mikas mum) hes definately coming here sometime!there are NO more lollipop girls in the set anyway!

Liyonah Lyonesse HarshI think it should be benificial to ALWAYS listen to Joannie. Mika says she IS the boss :D

Yeah but he's been coming here "Sometime" since like... Late 07? (when you posted giant bold letters on the Kiwi MFC that "MIKA IS COMING TO NEW ZEALAND" and the list of places Mika was planning to go for the summer including Australia.

NO MORE LPGS? NOOO! I ...

See More

can't be a big girl cos I'm too little :(

Does he have nothing for us???

At least he kept the big girls though, it wouldn't be the same without SOME fan-Mika contact on stage ;)

Rosina Radfordbut he didnt come to australia again then either! if it turns out he does a tour of australia hes more likely to treat new zealand as an extention of an australian tour because we are so small!

Liyonah Lyonesse HarshTrue but that should mean he wants to come to us MORE than Australia because we are the underdog with whome he has openly stated an obsession with!

Damn, I should have put that in the petition book to make him feel guilty :P

Rosina RadfordIm thinking we all need to make more of a scean! say MIKA WERE HERE and not let him forget it...im not sure how exactly but we can figure that out! see the thing is im not totally sure he knows that 3 kiwis (2 mikaferns) flew over to see him, I didnt get to meet him and charlote for only a few seconds!

Liyonah Lyonesse HarshHmmm...

We could always make a large goodie box of Kiwi-ish stuff maybe and write a letter to say that you did.

If he got my letter he'll know you both flew out and it was almost 3 there too.

LOL I was just thinking it'd be funny to send him a sticker book and send a different sticker to one person who'd see him at each gig. All kiwi-ish stickers and each with a note saying "We love you in New Zealand, from Charlotte, Rosina and Khayla (etc)" so that he gets how serious we are :D

Rosina RadfordStickers...I had the same idea but with photos, stamps or buisness cards! its sorta a lot like teegs idea with postcards!

Liyonah Lyonesse HarshMaybe it could be a collection of postcards, stamps, stickers and other things he can stick into a special book?

I don't think I caught what Teegs' idea with the post cards were?

Rosina RadfordIm not sure entirely but she had a load of postcards from around australia signed by mikamites

Liyonah Lyonesse HarshWe can't do that with signing because there are only about 7 of us that'd probably do it - Not even that, I can think of about 6 including us three (including Charlotte).

MAYBE we can see how many Mika fans we can get who are NOT from the MFC.

I can see about getting people to sign around school, some fans at my mother's work, family friends' friends (not that I say FRIENDS of the family friends as family FRIENDS don't actually like him :D).

I doubt that'd be so great but it's an idea...

Liyonah Lyonesse HarshShould we take this over to MFC so we can discuss it with the others and see what they think?

Rosina Radfordyes...I was about to say it seems weve created a new thread on my facebook profile!

Liyonah Lyonesse HarshLOL I'll CP it onto the thread so the others can see how we ended up talking about this and what we've come up with...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like one of us to post anything from the comments that say "See more..." then we will but I assume you get the point.

could put together a list of exciting and very kiwi attractions that he might enjoy so he'll start to realy wanna come

It would be awsome as if he would go through spookers as well cos then I could trap him in a dark room with me... or clostrophobia... OOH or the with hut! : P ROFL And if we knew when then anyone else could go through the attractions at the same time just by "coincidence". I must say tho that it is the wierd and colorful sort of place that would catch his attention. And full of freaks lol (*cough_iwoks_cough*)

He would love the #D vortex : black lights & fluero decos

trippy effects (moving fluero dots)

black & white checkered strobe room

a bridge that feels like its tipping you upside down

Very cool

Theres hot water creeks round Rotorua that not many people know abowt

Trout fishing at taupo

huka falls jets in Taupo

Bungy jumping in Taupo

Jousting tournaments in Taupo

leuge in Rotorua

theres a realy cool place to explore underground caves near pukekawa I think they were the Nikau Caves?

Wearable art shows and museums in wellington

parachute music festival in Hamilton

Snow sports on Ruapehu

Obviously I spend a lot of time around Taupo lol But If we all put together a list of all the main, exciting attractions we know and send it to him of then he might start to realy itch to come check them owt.

could put together a list of exciting and very kiwi attractions that he might enjoy so he'll start to realy wanna come

It would be awsome as if he would go through spookers as well cos then I could trap him in a dark room with me... or clostrophobia... OOH or the with hut! : P ROFL And if we knew when then anyone else could go through the attractions at the same time just by "coincidence". I must say tho that it is the wierd and colorful sort of place that would catch his attention. And full of freaks lol (*cough_iwoks_cough*)

Very cool

Trout fishing at taupo

huka falls jets in Taupo

Bungy jumping in Taupo

leuge in Rotorua

theres a realy cool place to explore underground caves near pukekawa I think they were the Nikau Caves?

Snow sports on Ruapehu

Obviously I spend a lot of time around Taupo lol But If we all put together a list of all the main, exciting attractions we know and send it to him of then he might start to realy itch to come check them owt.

he should totally do parachute or Big day out! We should send him postcards or panflets of these different places that im sure he will love

oh **** Im about to miss my buss ill finish this later!

Very cool

Trout fishing at taupo

huka falls jets in Taupo

Bungy jumping in Taupo

leuge in Rotorua

Snow sports on Ruapehu

That could be part of the project but lets not forget it would also be nice to see him perform so maybe we could tell him about a couple of nice (rather intimate) theatres and their history (I know of a gohst siting of Fredah Stark at the Civic theatre) and spookers would be a great place for a meet and greet methinks *is imagining pretending to be scared to hold his hand* :das:

he should totally do parachute or Big day out! We should send him postcards or panflets of these different places that im sure he will love

oh **** Im about to miss my buss ill finish this later!

Yeah, BDO maybe but Parachute is a religious thing isn't it?

Billy Brown? Methinks no :roftl:

PS. I don't think Mika should bungy jump, or at least I'd have no part in encouraging it because the plummeting action going head first off a bridge can give trauma to the eyes and be bad for your vision (that's why I am in part, not allowed to do it) and I worry about his eye site.

The Civic Theatre (I emailed them asking if they might give me a little of their history).

The Circa Theatre (the history looks quite interesting though I only read the first paragraph)

Check out the picture library from the st james theatre and opear house, they are absolutely beautiful!

Even if Mika wouldn't perform at any of these places, I'm sure he' love to see a Kiwi theatre production in a setting so beautiful - I am most pleased with Wellington's stjames/opear house.

" Yeah, BDO maybe but Parachute is a religious thing isn't it? "

Yeah Parachutes religouse but hardly anyone who goes actually is lol In fact some of the biggest freaks are found at parachute. A while back me and some friends went round at 3am singing love today rofl got a few funny looks. And apparently last year somebody took 3 rubbish bags full of weed! OMG that is a lot it seems only to be run by Christians.

BTW....I can get free Spookers passes : D

" Yeah, BDO maybe but Parachute is a religious thing isn't it? "

Yeah Parachutes religouse but hardly anyone who goes actually is lol In fact some of the biggest freaks are found at parachute. A while back me and some friends went round at 3am singing love today rofl got a few funny looks. And apparently last year somebody took 3 rubbish bags full of weed! OMG that is a lot it seems only to be run by Christians.

BTW....I can get free Spookers passes : D

I know of quite a few hard core christians who would take offense at the very MENTIONING of Mika's music at Parachute. Those people arn't my friends because they think I'm some kind of antichrist for loving Mika and promoting sexuality, different orientation and all the things I openly believe in.

I have a friend who considers himself a she-witch. That also earns some demerit with them :roftl:

But yeah, all the people I know who go there (who live here) are either religeous or Christian-camp councillors or teachers' children (lol) or people like that.

*is imagining pretending to be scared to hold his hand*

And BTW U wouldn't need ta pretend : P I would make sure of that lol. (In case you havn't guessed I'm an actress at spookers : D)

Hey! That is SO cool! What do you do at Spookers?

I'd love to do something like that - But I am scared easily anyways because I've seen what mental hospitals are really like but I'd feel safe with Mika so I think I'd have to play it up a fair bit! :sneaky2:

Ok, after joking a bit with Kelzy via MSN, I came up with a really dumb idea as a joke but she said "You should!" so maybe it's not that bad but IDK how we'd pull it off anyways...

She said "He likes cleavage" so I joked that "We should get a whole group fo girls together with "Big Busts OOOOON..." and paint a letter on each boob to spell out "MIKA COME TO NEW ZEALAND!"

I'd offer mine if I had to but they're quite small and I don't know that it'd be THAT convincing :roftl:

Ok, after joking a bit with Kelzy via MSN, I came up with a really dumb idea as a joke but she said "You should!" so maybe it's not that bad but IDK how we'd pull it off anyways...

She said "He likes cleavage" so I joked that "We should get a whole group fo girls together with "Big Busts OOOOON..." and paint a letter on each boob to spell out "MIKA COME TO NEW ZEALAND!"

I'd offer mine if I had to but they're quite small and I don't know that it'd be THAT convincing :roftl:

OMG I can do That !!! I was blessed with 6 D's !!! And I aint afraid ta use em

" Hey! That is SO cool! What do you do at Spookers?

I'd love to do something like that - But I am scared easily anyways because I've seen what mental hospitals are really like but I'd feel safe with Mika so I think I'd have to play it up a fair bit! "

I get ta scare people lol I recently ordered a full black body suit for work .The only holes in it are for eyes and mouth. And theres some real guy candies who work there :D ....And a bunch of iwoks and wookies..... Don't ask lol

I'd love to do something like that - But I am scared easily anyways because I've seen what mental hospitals are really like but I'd feel safe with Mika so I think I'd have to play it up a fair bit! "

I get ta scare people lol I recently ordered a full black body suit for work .The only holes in it are for eyes and mouth. And theres some real guy candies who work there :D ....And a bunch of iwoks and wookies..... Don't ask lol

The other thing is that the beauty of body paint is that we could paint some real detail and wouldn't even need to wear bras!! We could paint our entire torsos and if we had to we could use Headlamp covers or stickers to cover "things" up lol Id be willing to even do crazy stuff with paint in my hair... In fact my hair still has pink in it from when I put red paint all through it at work : D

OMG Im afraid mine will be the bigest clevage out of all of you quite possibly!

thats a maniac idea...but hey knowing mika...it might just work!

ok so I do all my thinking in bed!

lying in bed I usually cant sleep

so heres some idea I came up with

we can have a part gift sticker book the first gift he gets is the book and a sticker each place he goes from us, we can each take turns buying/sending a sticker as long as its from all of us, in other words he gets something from us but it wont cost us all a bucketload!

I like the idea of him getting reminded of us everywhere he goes!

but I also had another idea, maybe a side project to do with the places/venues/attractions that can bring him here

I have a book, a3 size with sheep on the front, its partly inspired by something you said kaylah that you said about something being handwritten being more personal, and partly inspried by hugh the traveling bear.

what if us kiwis had a traveling book. we could put pictures, stamps, postcards, buisness cards and venue ideas in this little book and write about them, I thought maybe little to no typing as partly I dont have a printer, and also I think it would be so cool if it was handwritten and hand decorated!

each page can be made how ever you choose but each page should be different. each person can add decoration to the book itself (ie the front cover etc)

AND when its filled up with lots and lots of mikaish/kiwi stuff we send it on to him!

if we do both, mika gets a constant reminder we exist and the all together book of kiwiness to remind him why he should come here!

what do you guys think??

Is spookers like Amazing maze in maze (which is no longer in marten)

I have more funny stories about the maze in maze than scary ones! I fell face first in mud and the character goes "swimmmmm" ROFLCOPTER I can so imagine having so much fun in there!

but what exactly is spookers?

Edited by RosinaKiwi

The other thing is that the beauty of body paint is that we could paint some real detail and wouldn't even need to wear bras!! We could paint our entire torsos and if we had to we could use Headlamp covers or stickers to cover "things" up lol Id be willing to even do crazy stuff with paint in my hair... In fact my hair still has pink in it from when I put red paint all through it at work : D

Yeah, stickers over boobs like pasties?

Like what burlesque dancers use.

We know how Mika likes boobs and burlesque!

WE MUST TELL HIM ABOUT BOOBS ON BIKES!!! :roftl:

What KIND of guy candies are there? I showed Kelzy a picture of a video game character that I so shamefully have a crush on ahd she laughed at me saying it's "The female Mika!" and "Mika with boobs" :lmfao:

Ok, I like the sound of Spookers, where is it exactly???

I like the idea of costumes. Maybe we could actually do something like that! I was only joking though :biggrin2:

OMG Im afraid mine will be the bigest clevage out of all of you quite possibly!

thats a maniac idea...but hey knowing mika...it might just work!

ok so I do all my thinking in bed!

lying in bed I usually cant sleep

so heres some idea I came up with

we can have a part gift sticker book the first gift he gets is the book and a sticker each place he goes from us, we can each take turns buying/sending a sticker as long as its from all of us, in other words he gets something from us but it wont cost us all a bucketload!

I like the idea of him getting reminded of us everywhere he goes!

but I also had another idea, maybe a side project to do with the places/venues/attractions that can bring him here

I have a book, a3 size with sheep on the front, its partly inspired by something you said kaylah that you said about something being handwritten being more personal, and partly inspried by hugh the traveling bear.

what if us kiwis had a traveling book. we could put pictures, stamps, postcards, buisness cards and venue ideas in this little book and write about them, I thought maybe little to no typing as partly I dont have a printer, and also I think it would be so cool if it was handwritten and hand decorated!

each page can be made how ever you choose but each page should be different. each person can add decoration to the book itself (ie the front cover etc)

AND when its filled up with lots and lots of mikaish/kiwi stuff we send it on to him!

if we do both, mika gets a constant reminder we exist and the all together book of kiwiness to remind him why he should come here!

what do you guys think??

Is spookers like Amazing maze in maze (which is no longer in marten)

I have more funny stories about the maze in maze than scary ones! I fell face first in mud and the character goes "swimmmmm" ROFLCOPTER I can so imagine having so much fun in there!

but what exactly is spookers?

Lots of people like the sticker idea but we also all agree that it's a little scary :D Is everyone ok with that though?

I'm fairly Mika wouldn't take it the wrong way!

Your project book is a great idea and we can get people who are not from MFC to sign bits of paper like with the officialty petition book (or not, whatever).

Has anybody seen my twitter in the last 12 or so hours???

Looks like there are more fans out there than we thought. I bet people just arn't obsessed with him like we are but they'd buy his CDs' and go to his shows.

LOL Spookers looks awesome! I saw a mini-doc on it on some kids show in the afternoon and it looks fun more than scary but that's probably because they took a class full of youngish kids through it...

Yeah, stickers over boobs like pasties?

Like what burlesque dancers use.

We know how Mika likes boobs and burlesque!

WE MUST TELL HIM ABOUT BOOBS ON BIKES!!! :roftl:

What KIND of guy candies are there? I showed Kelzy a picture of a video game character that I so shamefully have a crush on ahd she laughed at me saying it's "The female Mika!" and "Mika with boobs" :lmfao:

Ok, I like the sound of Spookers, where is it exactly???

I like the idea of costumes. Maybe we could actually do something like that! I was only joking though :biggrin2:

Lots of people like the sticker idea but we also all agree that it's a little scary :D Is everyone ok with that though?

I'm fairly Mika wouldn't take it the wrong way!

Your project book is a great idea and we can get people who are not from MFC to sign bits of paper like with the officialty petition book (or not, whatever).

Has anybody seen my twitter in the last 12 or so hours???

Looks like there are more fans out there than we thought. I bet people just arn't obsessed with him like we are but they'd buy his CDs' and go to his shows.

LOL Spookers looks awesome! I saw a mini-doc on it on some kids show in the afternoon and it looks fun more than scary but that's probably because they took a class full of youngish kids through it...

im sure mika would be ok with it, the more gifts he gets and he is constantly reminded of us! It might come off a little stalkerish but we can explain it all when we send the sticker book! explain to him we are not stalking just actively persuing reminding him we exist!

they should be mikaish or kiwiana stickers! or maybe where possible, BOTH!

one sticker each place he goes is not going to be so bad! it just means we have to maybe employ the services of some of the other forgen mfcers! I can do that im sure of it, as long as we get one that is honest we should be fine!

we should totally tell him about boobs on bikes...but again, do we want him to think we are stalkerish?

and yes khaylah thats the idea with the book, you can get your friends and non mfcers to write in it about their favorite thing in/about new zealand and everyone can sign it! as long as we know where it is at all times, and that it is safe so it doesnt go missing like humphrey the elephant (the first traveling bear)

I will however say it was us kiwis who came up with/inspired the idea! but that lots of people can take part!

in the front of the book the introduction we could say something like

this book is the brainchild of 3 fans from new zealand. blah blah blah and then something about the idea that when charlote and I went over we figured out being small and quite wasnt getting us anywhere (as a country and as people) and that we decided to actively persue reminding him we are here and that we are missing out and then explain, what the book contains.

hmmm

kiaora mika

tis book is the brainchild of 3(?) fans from new zealand.

when almost 3 of us flew to sydney to see you live at the enmore 24/11/2009we realised being small and quiet wasnt getting us what we wanted...you!

we decided to activly persue reminding you New Zealand exists on its own and that we are missing out, and so the idea for this book was born, to create a book that told you all about the land that is Aotearoa!

included in this book is a series of pictures, stamps, postcards, venues and reasons why EVERYONE thinks you should come to New Zealand...besides the fact we love you. im sure you know that aready!

Aroha Nui Eh mika!

[/Quote]

hows that?

it pretty much explains to him who, why, how and then what it is!

BRAINSTORM the intro for me people! Im not good at these things

I have a few buisness cards the I can start off with but really my town is BORING! so ive decided to fill in the spaces that arnt represented! Ive got some things on whaihiki too! (I love this island)

I LOVE the sound of spookers! *google*

it is part of cornevel! I was talking about Nightmares! which is cornevil in manawatu! the one with The Manor cafe that Closed due to fire damage.

I went there with uni and all the girls were screaming at the guy with the chainsaw...he ran it up and down my leg and I was laughing! and theres a girl who just stares at you and then yells in your face...I was just laughing in her face too! she looked mad! it must be awesome to scare people though! but they have to be very good costume to actually scare me!

oh I fell out of the maze too!

should totally put spookers in the book im sure he would love it!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

im sure mika would be ok with it, the more gifts he gets and he is constantly reminded of us! It might come off a little stalkerish but we can explain it all when we send the sticker book! explain to him we are not stalking just actively persuing reminding him we exist!

they should be mikaish or kiwiana stickers! or maybe where possible, BOTH!

one sticker each place he goes is not going to be so bad! it just means we have to maybe employ the services of some of the other forgen mfcers! I can do that im sure of it, as long as we get one that is honest we should be fine!

we should totally tell him about boobs on bikes...but again, do we want him to think we are stalkerish?

and yes khaylah thats the idea with the book, you can get your friends and non mfcers to write in it about their favorite thing in/about new zealand and everyone can sign it! as long as we know where it is at all times, and that it is safe so it doesnt go missing like humphrey the elephant (the first traveling bear)

I will however say it was us kiwis who came up with/inspired the idea! but that lots of people can take part!

in the front of the book the introduction we could say something like

this book is the brainchild of 3 fans from new zealand. blah blah blah and then something about the idea that when charlote and I went over we figured out being small and quite wasnt getting us anywhere (as a country and as people) and that we decided to actively persue reminding him we are here and that we are missing out and then explain, what the book contains.

hmmm

hows that?

it pretty much explains to him who, why, how and then what it is!

BRAINSTORM the intro for me people! Im not good at these things

I have a few buisness cards the I can start off with but really my town is BORING! so ive decided to fill in the spaces that arnt represented! Ive got some things on whaihiki too! (I love this island)

I LOVE the sound of spookers! *google*

it is part of cornevel! I was talking about Nightmares! which is cornevil in manawatu! the one with The Manor cafe that Closed due to fire damage.

I went there with uni and all the girls were screaming at the guy with the chainsaw...he ran it up and down my leg and I was laughing! and theres a girl who just stares at you and then yells in your face...I was just laughing in her face too! she looked mad! it must be awesome to scare people though! but they have to be very good costume to actually scare me!

oh I fell out of the maze too!

should totally put spookers in the book im sure he would love it!

That's near perfect Ro. I just suggest that instead of saying Aotearoa as one word - It looks like 2 places if you don't know it's the Maori word for NZ - that at least the first time you say it, you can say "Aotearoa (New Zealand)" or something.

Maybe along with the stickers, we send a Maori word on a peace of paper with an English translation or one little peace of Maori culture?

We can't deny he likes culture and speaking the language of the place he's performing.

Must do pages on Aux and Welly (possibly Chch) zoos and Zion Wildlife park (home of New Zealand's Lion Man).

Auckland Museum and Te Papa....

Motat! I bet he'd LOVE MOTAT!

EDIT: I'm thinking I'd totally go for seeing Mika in one of those Maori/Polynisian skirt thingies :roftl:

Does anyone else notice the artwork on the cd looks like a tiki?

Im going to a little bit of MFC advertising. We definitely need more kiwis to visit here even just to find out more about him. I mean come on, everyone either remembers him from grace Kelly or doesn’t remember him at all because of this kiwi drag dude! Mainly because he hasn’t had a song on the charts here pretty much since grace Kelly!

I say we hound C4 and the radiostations again, and make some of his new songs #1, we can do it people! And once people see him on tv and hear him on the radio we are bound to have kiwis popping up on here again!

EDIT: OMG I heard grace kelly on the radio while I was shopping, its almost exactly like where I was when i heard grace kelly for the first time 2-3 years ago! I felt like getting up on the freazer and dancing! I was like omg omg and then dad was like what and I was like OMG on the radio and he was like OH GOD. I stood under the speaker looking at the green beans and I must have looked like a crazy woman!

I gave him a gift of my own in sydney, to work in favour of us kiwis hopefully. If he gets it its 2 books of kiwi slang and I wrote in it “maybe you can speek fluent kiwi when you visit *hint hint*”

Ive set the wheels in motion

That's near perfect Ro. I just suggest that instead of saying Aotearoa as one word - It looks like 2 places if you don't know it's the Maori word for NZ - that at least the first time you say it, you can say "Aotearoa (New Zealand)" or something.

Maybe along with the stickers, we send a Maori word on a peace of paper with an English translation or one little peace of Maori culture?

We can't deny he likes culture and speaking the language of the place he's performing.

Must do pages on Aux and Welly (possibly Chch) zoos and Zion Wildlife park (home of New Zealand's Lion Man).

Auckland Museum and Te Papa....

Motat! I bet he'd LOVE MOTAT!

EDIT: I'm thinking I'd totally go for seeing Mika in one of those Maori/Polynisian skirt thingies :roftl:

true about the aotearoa bit it just sounded repeditive when I said New Zealand New Zealand New zealand and I guess I keep forgetting other people dont use that word!

im not sure about zion considering the whole lawsuit thing going on, but we can put it in there anyway

and omg mika at MOTAT he would freak out! (In a good way!)

all 3 zoos most definately!

yes...maori language definately, we can also put some of these in the book too, maybe on one of the front pages! I have two tiny little poi that I will explain about in the book! thats culture too right!

you mean mika in a grass skirt! ROFLCOPTER!

who is going to teach him the hongi hehehe

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Does anyone else notice the artwork on the cd looks like a tiki?

Im going to a little bit of MFC advertising. We definitely need more kiwis to visit here even just to find out more about him. I mean come on, everyone either remembers him from grace Kelly or doesn’t remember him at all because of this kiwi drag dude! Mainly because he hasn’t had a song on the charts here pretty much since grace Kelly!

I say we hound C4 and the radiostations again, and make some of his new songs #1, we can do it people! And once people see him on tv and hear him on the radio we are bound to have kiwis popping up on here again!

EDIT: OMG I heard grace kelly on the radio while I was shopping, its almost exactly like where I was when i heard grace kelly for the first time 2-3 years ago! I felt like getting up on the freazer and dancing! I was like omg omg and then dad was like what and I was like OMG on the radio and he was like OH GOD. I stood under the speaker looking at the green beans and I must have looked like a crazy woman!

I gave him a gift of my own in sydney, to work in favour of us kiwis hopefully. If he gets it its 2 books of kiwi slang and I wrote in it “maybe you can speek fluent kiwi when you visit *hint hint*”

Ive set the wheels in motion

Yeah, it does a little. I think it's quite an ugly little part to the artwork. I think that's part of what he likes. He's worn some quite ugly things (that are still gorgeous on him) so I think he likes really unique stuff. Maybe that - And the mountains and what not are a reason he'd like to come here?

I don't know anyone who would get on MFC around here unfortunately - No WAIT! I DO!

I'll get LemonadeTastesLikeLemons to get me our friends from school's numbers because Josh and Kester love Mika!

PS. You should put LemonadeTastesLikeLemons on the Kiwi list though she doesn't come here anymore. She has trouble working the MFC and I think has maybe forgotten her password :wink2:

My aunty (YES the one and only) suggested we tag Mika (ie: #MIKA). Did you see my tweet? Maybe we should advertise via twitter for Mika and the whole "Get Mika to New Zealand" shabbang because maybe some people don't know MFC exists or maybe they don't care enough to get on here but still would see him live. Maybe we can ask for their help in a web petition or something.

LOL I do that when I hear Mika played. I sang to LT in the supermarket, I sang to GK at McDonalds with some friends who pretended not to know me because I stared up at the TV as the video played after seeing it was Mika and then screaming without reserve :roftl:

NICE ONE!

I bet he'd love it!

true about the aotearoa bit it just sounded repeditive when I said New Zealand New Zealand New zealand and I guess I keep forgetting other people dont use that word!

im not sure about zion considering the whole lawsuit thing going on, but we can put it in there anyway

and omg mika at MOTAT he would freak out! (In a good way!)

all 3 zoos most definately!

yes...maori language definately, we can also put some of these in the book too, maybe on one of the front pages! I have two tiny little poi that I will explain about in the book! thats culture too right!

you mean mika in a grass skirt! ROFLCOPTER!

who is going to teach him the hongi hehehe

I'm good with noticing that kind of thing because I learn French and my family are strictly against learning Maori so I don't know much at all. That way when I read stuff it looks unnatural to me to have two languages in one sentence (it actually annoys me but in this instance it's nessisary).

He's not going there for Craig, he's going there for the animals. Besides that, the staff there are very kind. Patricia Busch (his mother) is a sweet lady.

I'm thinking we have a look at how things are going with ZWG just before we put it in because I know things arn't going as well as they used to though we're not allowed to watch things that are bad about Craig in our house (my mother is like we are with Mika except she's obsessive in a mean, bossy, deluded way where she will not hear ONE BAD WORD about him without threatening violence). If it's going ok in the next little while then we can add it but otherwise no.

I know right? He'd LOVE MOTAT!

Especially the earthquake tea party ride :P

How about a charm bracelet of handmade bits and peaces that are cultural to NZ?

Or - You know Equip, the store? Have you seen those necklaces they sell where the pendent is e heaps of little charms like a gun, a skull, a key, a bullet, dice etc etc? I think he might like that. The chain can be a black platted thing and we can attatch stuff like paua, greenstone, poi charms at all that and have a list of brief meanings for each one.

We could put it in one of those flax woven boxes/mini baskets?

YES!

And one of those white boob tubes and a reeth on his head of leaves and pahutakawa :roftl:

I just came across this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20647

Some of those links are facebook. I'm thinking Facebook and Twitter account that can be managed by us. On facebook we MFCers can admin - I can start the group if you'd like. IDK if we should be exclusively NZ based (like we only accept Kiwis) because I think if people see that there are numbers, maybe they'll be more inclined to join so we can invite friends to join and support. We can call it "Let's get Mika to New Zealand!" or something similar.

"Mika come to New Zealand!"

"We want Mika in New Zealand!"

"New Zealand wants Mika!"

And the likes...

We can add pictures and badges and banners for anyone to put in their signatures (or not, let's not forget some people are lazy and others arn't from NZ so they won't put it in signatures for any given reason).

Updating status regularly and not writing too many group messages (because people will be more inclined to read if you don't bomb their inboxes).

A twitter account can be started maybe. But I do NOT think we should have an actual forum as I've seen many Mika fan forums that don't get much attention. Or MAYBE we could link the FB and/or Twitter to a fan forum.

Anyways I think we should appeal to a wide range of people and not do anything too binding if that makes sense as I have NO PATIENCE for people who sign up to forums and then never go on them. ARGH that pusses me of something big like you WOULD NOT believe...

Sorry :blush-anim-cl: fant over!

Ok?

Facebook group's looking good right about now.