The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Yeah, it does a little. I think it's quite an ugly little part to the artwork. I think that's part of what he likes. He's worn some quite ugly things (that are still gorgeous on him) so I think he likes really unique stuff. Maybe that - And the mountains and what not are a reason he'd like to come here?

I don't know anyone who would get on MFC around here unfortunately - No WAIT! I DO!

I'll get LemonadeTastesLikeLemons to get me our friends from school's numbers because Josh and Kester love Mika!

PS. You should put LemonadeTastesLikeLemons on the Kiwi list though she doesn't come here anymore. She has trouble working the MFC and I think has maybe forgotten her password :wink2:

My aunty (YES the one and only) suggested we tag Mika (ie: #MIKA). Did you see my tweet? Maybe we should advertise via twitter for Mika and the whole "Get Mika to New Zealand" shabbang because maybe some people don't know MFC exists or maybe they don't care enough to get on here but still would see him live. Maybe we can ask for their help in a web petition or something.

LOL I do that when I hear Mika played. I sang to LT in the supermarket, I sang to GK at McDonalds with some friends who pretended not to know me because I stared up at the TV as the video played after seeing it was Mika and then screaming without reserve :roftl:

NICE ONE!

I bet he'd love it!

I'm good with noticing that kind of thing because I learn French and my family are strictly against learning Maori so I don't know much at all. That way when I read stuff it looks unnatural to me to have two languages in one sentence (it actually annoys me but in this instance it's nessisary).

He's not going there for Craig, he's going there for the animals. Besides that, the staff there are very kind. Patricia Busch (his mother) is a sweet lady.

I'm thinking we have a look at how things are going with ZWG just before we put it in because I know things arn't going as well as they used to though we're not allowed to watch things that are bad about Craig in our house (my mother is like we are with Mika except she's obsessive in a mean, bossy, deluded way where she will not hear ONE BAD WORD about him without threatening violence). If it's going ok in the next little while then we can add it but otherwise no.

I know right? He'd LOVE MOTAT!

Especially the earthquake tea party ride :P

How about a charm bracelet of handmade bits and peaces that are cultural to NZ?

Or - You know Equip, the store? Have you seen those necklaces they sell where the pendent is e heaps of little charms like a gun, a skull, a key, a bullet, dice etc etc? I think he might like that. The chain can be a black platted thing and we can attatch stuff like paua, greenstone, poi charms at all that and have a list of brief meanings for each one.

We could put it in one of those flax woven boxes/mini baskets?

YES!

And one of those white boob tubes and a reeth on his head of leaves and pahutakawa :roftl:

new zealand charm bracelet, or necklace! im sure he will love that, I mean his reaction to both happikalis necklaces (she gave him one this time which was native australian animals)

I can make a black woven string for it if you want or we can buy one! Im known to the lovely women at the souvineer shop, im sure they think im crazy buying from a souvineer shop in the town I live but Ive explained it to them!

im not sure where to get the flax baskets...you used to be able to get them at one of the imitation $2 shops (itza deal) but I havent seen them around recently! Ill go have a look!

thing is though, a poi would look a lot like a lollipop unless it was soft in which case its likely to maybe fall off!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

I just came across this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20647

Some of those links are facebook. I'm thinking Facebook and Twitter account that can be managed by us. On facebook we MFCers can admin - I can start the group if you'd like. IDK if we should be exclusively NZ based (like we only accept Kiwis) because I think if people see that there are numbers, maybe they'll be more inclined to join so we can invite friends to join and support. We can call it "Let's get Mika to New Zealand!" or something similar.

"Mika come to New Zealand!"

"We want Mika in New Zealand!"

"New Zealand wants Mika!"

And the likes...

We can add pictures and badges and banners for anyone to put in their signatures (or not, let's not forget some people are lazy and others arn't from NZ so they won't put it in signatures for any given reason).

Updating status regularly and not writing too many group messages (because people will be more inclined to read if you don't bomb their inboxes).

A twitter account can be started maybe. But I do NOT think we should have an actual forum as I've seen many Mika fan forums that don't get much attention. Or MAYBE we could link the FB and/or Twitter to a fan forum.

Anyways I think we should appeal to a wide range of people and not do anything too binding if that makes sense as I have NO PATIENCE for people who sign up to forums and then never go on them. ARGH that pusses me of something big like you WOULD NOT believe...

Sorry :blush-anim-cl: fant over!

Ok?

Facebook group's looking good right about now.

facebook and twitter for now, and maybe myspace (tbh who uses myspace anymore?)

lets not get ahead of ourselves with a forum, I think we can run it from a thread here and a facebook group and a twitter page! ill start a twitter page and you can start a facebook (i use twitter more and im not good at keeping my facebook groups)

Newsflash: the muslim formally known as my friend, yes folks the same one who misteriously came down with a toothache on the day of my 21st birthday, has stopped talking to me...why? because she saw big girl photos

shes like, oh rosina how could you do this, I dont even know who you are anymore. and I called her house and her brother answered and said that she said to say shes not there...(I heard her in the backround say it as well) URGH!

everything that doesnt fit into her perfect world is wrong. she cant even attend a bloody party at a restraunt that has an open bar FFS (seriously just because you are at a bar doesnt mean you have to drink) and she wouldnt come to mine AFTER I made all these alterations (no pork, no alchohol, no polker etc) im just so over forgiving her, because I just keep waiting for the next time she lets me down! I have to think about what I say around her, because she gets offended easily.

tomorrows her birthday, ive decided not to make contact till if/when she does!

new zealand charm bracelet, or necklace! im sure he will love that, I mean his reaction to both happikalis necklaces (she gave him one this time which was native australian animals)

I can make a black woven string for it if you want or we can buy one! Im known to the lovely women at the souvineer shop, im sure they think im crazy buying from a souvineer shop in the town I live but Ive explained it to them!

im not sure where to get the flax baskets...you used to be able to get them at one of the imitation $2 shops (itza deal) but I havent seen them around recently! Ill go have a look!

thing is though, a poi would look a lot like a lollipop unless it was soft in which case its likely to maybe fall off!

OH! We could have the pendents on the pendent bit (lol) but we could have pretty beads coming off the rest of it to make it look interesting.

I'm thinkingKiwi's, Pukeko, Tuatara or something.

IDK how to do it though, any ideas?

Has anyone seen those kitsch dolls that have been subject to controversy lately?

Little Maori native children type dolls. They're very cute.

I notice Mika has quite a few necklaces with toy characters/dolls hanging off them. Perhaps we could make one like that out of a NZ doll?

facebook and twitter for now, and maybe myspace (tbh who uses myspace anymore?)

lets not get ahead of ourselves with a forum, I think we can run it from a thread here and a facebook group and a twitter page! ill start a twitter page and you can start a facebook (i use twitter more and im not good at keeping my facebook groups)

OK and I'm good at keeping FB groups and not so good at keeping twitter groups. It's perfect :wink2:

Newsflash: the muslim formally known as my friend, yes folks the same one who misteriously came down with a toothache on the day of my 21st birthday, has stopped talking to me...why? because she saw big girl photos

shes like, oh rosina how could you do this, I dont even know who you are anymore. and I called her house and her brother answered and said that she said to say shes not there...(I heard her in the backround say it as well) URGH!

everything that doesnt fit into her perfect world is wrong. she cant even attend a bloody party at a restraunt that has an open bar FFS (seriously just because you are at a bar doesnt mean you have to drink) and she wouldnt come to mine AFTER I made all these alterations (no pork, no alchohol, no polker etc) im just so over forgiving her, because I just keep waiting for the next time she lets me down! I have to think about what I say around her, because she gets offended easily.

tomorrows her birthday, ive decided not to make contact till if/when she does!

FINALLY! I remember your... 20th I think it was. Where you were having problems with her being able to come. It's better you don't bother with her. I say it's anal (oh no! Heaven forbid I should spell that wrong LOL Teegs :roftl:). Seriously, she's not worth your time!

I have no probs with religeon, but when you are judgemental and mean like that, it's not really being good by god's terms is it? Arn't we supposed to be kind to all god's earthly creatures???

BIG GIRLS ARE GOD'S EARTHLY CREATURES TOO!

Well, they're Mikas but you know what I mean :biggrin2:

OH! We could have the pendents on the pendent bit (lol) but we could have pretty beads coming off the rest of it to make it look interesting.

I'm thinkingKiwi's, Pukeko, Tuatara or something.

IDK how to do it though, any ideas?

Has anyone seen those kitsch dolls that have been subject to controversy lately?

Little Maori native children type dolls. They're very cute.

I notice Mika has quite a few necklaces with toy characters/dolls hanging off them. Perhaps we could make one like that out of a NZ doll?

OK and I'm good at keeping FB groups and not so good at keeping twitter groups. It's perfect :wink2:

FINALLY! I remember your... 20th I think it was. Where you were having problems with her being able to come. It's better you don't bother with her. I say it's anal (oh no! Heaven forbid I should spell that wrong LOL Teegs :roftl:). Seriously, she's not worth your time!

I have no probs with religeon, but when you are judgemental and mean like that, it's not really being good by god's terms is it? Arn't we supposed to be kind to all god's earthly creatures???

BIG GIRLS ARE GOD'S EARTHLY CREATURES TOO!

Well, they're Mikas but you know what I mean :biggrin2:

Big girls are mikas earthly creatures LOLOL I read that so wrong hehehe

I Rang my friend at the edge radio and he said if you can get even 7 people to vote for mika they will put it on For us! :thumb_yello:

Im working on C4 and the rock too, and more fm...theyre all really cool about it so far! ill se what I can do

charlote is ahead of us...she created a facebook page already to get rain #1 in nz!

charlote Im sorry if I didnt make myself clear! the idea is that these projects fit together to help us! sure they will listen more to the numbers but we have many things going at the same time

getting everyone we know to vote for rain radio AND c4 they will listen to the popularity

the sticker idea reminds them about us constantly

the book idea is just something like an mfc version of a jasons all about new zealand book why he should visit (other than "omg we love you so much blah blah blah" he knows that already)

hitting them at all angles!

its not all about getting on the radio, fans have generated artests to tour before and even started canceled tv shows again! theres nothing wrong with being louder and doing all this at once!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Big girls are mikas earthly creatures LOLOL I read that so wrong hehehe

I Rang my friend at the edge radio and he said if you can get even 7 people to vote for mika they will put it on For us! :thumb_yello:

Im working on C4 and the rock too, and more fm...theyre all really cool about it so far! ill se what I can do

charlote is ahead of us...she created a facebook page already to get rain #1 in nz!

charlote Im sorry if I didnt make myself clear! the idea is that these projects fit together to help us! sure they will listen more to the numbers but we have many things going at the same time

getting everyone we know to vote for rain radio AND c4 they will listen to the popularity

the sticker idea reminds them about us constantly

the book idea is just something like an mfc version of a jasons all about new zealand book why he should visit (other than "omg we love you so much blah blah blah" he knows that already)

hitting them at all angles!

its not all about getting on the radio, fans have generated artests to tour before and even started canceled tv shows again! theres nothing wrong with being louder and doing all this at once!

Agreed. I'm going to go make the group now and make you and Charlotte admins.

Emily, you can be an admin if you'd like but I don't have you in my friends so if Ro or Char have you they can add you or you I can ad you to friends and then add you if you're on Facebook. Either way you can be admin as well :wink2:

Ok so you got C4, The Rock, the Edge and More FM. I'll work on ZM as Mark is somewhat of a friend.

Oh yeah and lets all remind everyone about Mika in the lead up to the showing of the Queen's variety show this month!

They always show that and if we can get people watching him who maybe don't know him so well, we might be able to find more fans.

Agreed. I'm going to go make the group now and make you and Charlotte admins.

Emily, you can be an admin if you'd like but I don't have you in my friends so if Ro or Char have you they can add you or you I can ad you to friends and then add you if you're on Facebook. Either way you can be admin as well :wink2:

Ok so you got C4, The Rock, the Edge and More FM. I'll work on ZM as Mark is somewhat of a friend.

Oh yeah and lets all remind everyone about Mika in the lead up to the showing of the Queen's variety show this month!

They always show that and if we can get people watching him who maybe don't know him so well, we might be able to find more fans.

check out charlote's mika streetteam group first! Its pretty rad!

*has to rearange signature*

Just popping in to visit my favourite Kiwi girls and my evil Kiwi twin of course:wub2:....oh, and to show off my new siggy as promised:wink2:

:huglove:

we have just figured out we have 2 facebook pages, theyre sort of different but kinda the same!

the one in your sig is the one about getting rain to the top, but your evil twin started on without realising, so now we have two working for the same purpose. im going to try and fit both in my siggy...but i have to figure out what to remove in order for it to fit! :shocked:

we should keep both! I mean they both different but work to the same objective!

oh and I was thinking, Mika would have been so much better choice for the BDO than beenie man! URGH!

" Is spookers like Amazing maze in maze (which is no longer in marten)

I have more funny stories about the maze in maze than scary ones! I fell face first in mud and the character goes "swimmmmm" ROFLCOPTER I can so imagine having so much fun in there!

but what exactly is spookers? "

Google it.

Spookers is at the old Kingseat mental hospital. It has the Haunted House, Freaky Forest, Corn Evil, Clostrophobia and 3D Vortex. It is R16 tho (except creepers which is thursdays) . Theres a lot of actors working there (some verry yummy ones too) and we scare people : D. I'm kinda suprised how keen everyone is on the Spookers idea lol

" Yeah, stickers over boobs like pasties?

Like what burlesque dancers use.

We know how Mika likes boobs and burlesque! "

yeah anyone ok with it could do the body paint and stickes (perhaps only the over 16 yr olds tho cos we don't wanna earn him a title of pedophyle lol) and others could wear realy bright clothes that are low cut. Im keen : D I can paint as well. And im rather shameless : P

Just popping in to visit my favourite Kiwi girls and my evil Kiwi twin of course:wub2:....oh, and to show off my new siggy as promised:wink2:

:huglove:

It's adorable the pic and thanks for adding the link :huglove:

we have just figured out we have 2 facebook pages, theyre sort of different but kinda the same!

the one in your sig is the one about getting rain to the top, but your evil twin started on without realising, so now we have two working for the same purpose. im going to try and fit both in my siggy...but i have to figure out what to remove in order for it to fit! :shocked:

we should keep both! I mean they both different but work to the same objective!

oh and I was thinking, Mika would have been so much better choice for the BDO than beenie man! URGH!

OR I can message everyone while the numbers are still small and ask them to join Charlotte's group and then I'll delete mine.

" Is spookers like Amazing maze in maze (which is no longer in marten)

I have more funny stories about the maze in maze than scary ones! I fell face first in mud and the character goes "swimmmmm" ROFLCOPTER I can so imagine having so much fun in there!

but what exactly is spookers? "

Google it.

Spookers is at the old Kingseat mental hospital. It has the Haunted House, Freaky Forest, Corn Evil, Clostrophobia and 3D Vortex. It is R16 tho (except creepers which is thursdays) . Theres a lot of actors working there (some verry yummy ones too) and we scare people : D. I'm kinda suprised how keen everyone is on the Spookers idea lol

" Yeah, stickers over boobs like pasties?

Like what burlesque dancers use.

We know how Mika likes boobs and burlesque! "

yeah anyone ok with it could do the body paint and stickes (perhaps only the over 16 yr olds tho cos we don't wanna earn him a title of pedophyle lol) and others could wear realy bright clothes that are low cut. Im keen : D I can paint as well. And im rather shameless : P

Next year we're all 16. I turn the big num' on May 1st but totally would not oppose everyone going if there's a meetup. Spookers sounds great!

I think with the painted boobs idea, maybe we should ALL just wear colourful clothes.

I hate not being an eaqual. Even IF my boobs are little, I hate that they don't have the same rights as all yours (lol) so we should all have the same rights

Thats cool We could do crazy stuff with our hair and paint exposed skin to match or clothes which could look really awsome and would be much easier lol

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting my top off if it'd get him here :roftl:

I could come as one of the Boobs on Bikes chicks to his show! :das:

im sure I was showing quite a bit of clevage at the sydney gig! Oh and dont get me started on how it was with the corset!

mika would be like :shocked::teehee:

I like the idea that maybe we are all dressed in coloured clothing like the others! I mean i like the idea of bodypaint and all but theres a limit to how far im willing to go!

I met a girl today I havent seen in a while I used to babysit her and her sister when she was younger!

anyway Im going to ask her to join here even though she limited access to the internet (at the library and at school lol!) about you guys age.

they were so excited when I said I saw mika live in sydney and that I danced on stage!

They knew of his new songs and love we are golden!

so I told them to vote for rain on their radio, and join here even though they wont post much!

see this is part of the good thing about the book! Even thought they wont be able to post here much they can still sign the book and write about places that would be cool to visit and maybe a little message to him!

Its really like being part of a fanclub for people who usually cant/wont be a part of this online community!

Ok guys so Bringing mika to new zealand has a twitter page!

http:www.twitter.com/Mika_ComeToNZ <---follow

and we could all get people to retweet the hashtag #bringmikatoNZ or something like that!

sum1 stupidly suggested I endlessly RT mikasounds but Im no mika spam bot. hes got enough to read on twitter besides!

kiaylah I totally dont get the quote in your signature! I mean how do you NOT realise someone who is sleeping on your steps for 6 days would be crazy! O.o

oh...and Re: the text I sent you khaylah, ill say it to everyone here! if any of you by some reason get some odd out of character emails/pm's from me theyre not from me, my hotmail was hacked into like twice recently and Ive had a bit of trouble getting into MFC today! ok...cool Awesome...I should go home now!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

I met a girl today I havent seen in a while I used to babysit her and her sister when she was younger!

anyway Im going to ask her to join here even though she limited access to the internet (at the library and at school lol!) about you guys age.

they were so excited when I said I saw mika live in sydney and that I danced on stage!

They knew of his new songs and love we are golden!

so I told them to vote for rain on their radio, and join here even though they wont post much!

see this is part of the good thing about the book! Even thought they wont be able to post here much they can still sign the book and write about places that would be cool to visit and maybe a little message to him!

Its really like being part of a fanclub for people who usually cant/wont be a part of this online community!

Ok guys so Bringing mika to new zealand has a twitter page!

http:www.twitter.com/Mika_ComeToNZ <---follow

and we could all get people to retweet the hashtag #bringmikatoNZ or something like that!

sum1 stupidly suggested I endlessly RT mikasounds but Im no mika spam bot. hes got enough to read on twitter besides!

kiaylah I totally dont get the quote in your signature! I mean how do you NOT realise someone who is sleeping on your steps for 6 days would be crazy! O.o

oh...and Re: the text I sent you khaylah, ill say it to everyone here! if any of you by some reason get some odd out of character emails/pm's from me theyre not from me, my hotmail was hacked into like twice recently and Ive had a bit of trouble getting into MFC today! ok...cool Awesome...I should go home now!

Hey that's so great! I'm still trying to get in contact with Josh and Kester. It's hard to get in touch with them cos they have my contacts but I don't theirs.

I am following :wink2:

Maybe the guy could have known that one of the hatemailers was going to try something bad and that he wanted to protect Mika. Or maybe he didn't have a home and Mika's doorstep was particularly comfy. For either of those reasons, the man wouldn't be crazy! :original:

Best to text my usual number Ro, that's my Granddad's cell and he was wondering if my crush had got a new number seeing as I usually tet him off that phone so he was rather confused :roftl:

OMG I was SO amused at my father yesterday!

Speaking to him on MSN I told him I hadn't seen him on until then because when I logged in, I got half swarmed by several Mika fans. He was like "Oh yeah, that's fine" and we got to talking and later he brought up Mika and I started talking about that idea with the boobs and bodypaint. Somewhere in there I said something along the lines of Bla bla bla Mika fans bla bla bla MFCers.

What happened then?

He said "Baby?"

"Ya."

"Why do you hate and abuse the other Mika fans?"

I was like :jawdrop:

SERIOUSLY!

But then I asked what he was on about and it turns out he thoght MFCers meant mutha f*ckers :lmfao:

I MSN slapped him :D

OMG I was SO amused at my father yesterday!

Speaking to him on MSN I told him I hadn't seen him on until then because when I logged in, I got half swarmed by several Mika fans. He was like "Oh yeah, that's fine" and we got to talking and later he brought up Mika and I started talking about that idea with the boobs and bodypaint. Somewhere in there I said something along the lines of Bla bla bla Mika fans bla bla bla MFCers.

What happened then?

He said "Baby?"

"Ya."

"Why do you hate and abuse the other Mika fans?"

I was like :jawdrop:

SERIOUSLY!

But then I asked what he was on about and it turns out he thoght MFCers meant mutha f*ckers :lmfao:

I MSN slapped him :D

OMG ROFLMFAO I cant beleive nobody on here has noticed that before.. What did he say bowt the paint and boobs?

What did he say about the paint and the boobs?

My dad's a little perv - You don't wanna know :roftl:

Ha Ha sounds like you got a pretty cool dad. Most would be like " Certainly not!! U shouldn't associate with people like that!" lol

Ha Ha sounds like you got a pretty cool dad. Most would be like " Certainly not!! U shouldn't associate with people like that!" lol

My dad's not cool, he's a perverted little so and so. I told him it was my idea in the first place and he gave up on trying to be a father when he realised that when you live in Australia and you broke probation in order to GET to Australia, that you can't actually act on any of your threats' due to being banned from the country in which your daughter lives until she is 17 anyway :roftl:

So now he just laughs at me and makes dodgy comments about my looking increasingly like a lesbian he'd like to go "Woman hunting" with...

Though he's a homophobe...

I'm pretty sure he's a closet bi though..

So yeah, my dad's a little cool. He hates Lebanese as he's Syrian. So we have lots of arguments :naughty:

Hey that's so great! I'm still trying to get in contact with Josh and Kester. It's hard to get in touch with them cos they have my contacts but I don't theirs.

I am following :wink2:

Maybe the guy could have known that one of the hatemailers was going to try something bad and that he wanted to protect Mika. Or maybe he didn't have a home and Mika's doorstep was particularly comfy. For either of those reasons, the man wouldn't be crazy! :original:

Best to text my usual number Ro, that's my Granddad's cell and he was wondering if my crush had got a new number seeing as I usually tet him off that phone so he was rather confused :roftl:

OH!! :blink:

...youd better text me your regular number then i dont seem to have it!

and my mum was reading the thread over my shoulder the other night! she was like "um whats this?" and I was like "just dodgy MFC stuff" and she was like "ohh riight" with this 'Im not sure you should be associating with these people but since your 21 I cant really say anything' kinda look! it was like :loco:

but she looks at me like that a lot! like "you weirdo are we even related"!

Im going insane now!

I miss ausie (i know right) cos when I was over there i had lots to do and people to talk to, but when I get home here theres just a tv to scream at, and I dont even have interwebs! which gets really irritating cos i have these great ideas and I cant wait to jump online and tell yall right then and there and I cant! :'(

Im turning into a new zealand wimp again! after having experienced 42 degrees when I hit australia, Getting back here its only 18 degrees and im winging about how hot and sticky it is! :roftl:

So I Did 2 pages for the book and I will post a picture when I get on the laptop to see what you guys think! I wrote the introduction and decorated the next page which has room for 3 small photos (I was thinking we could use this space to introduce the 3 people who I mention in the introduction and ive left pages blank so others can add their photos and/or decorate them how they want!

(ok I really need these photos! it looks better than it sounds!)