The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Has anyone else gotten the HPV injections?

Im supposed to go for my last one tomorrow, but im probably wont cuz my mother randomly suggested thats why ive been feeling sick all the time (four months. urgh.:sneaky2:), and me being super paranoid is too scared to get it now.

Anyone got any ideas? :dunno:

I dont know about the hpv injections! I wanted to have them done but cos for me they aint free and Really massivly expencive I chose not to!

I do know I got sick after the MenzB vaccinations in highschool!

I dont know about the hpv injections! I wanted to have them done but cos for me they aint free and Really massivly expencive I chose not to!

I do know I got sick after the MenzB vaccinations in highschool!

Fair enough, money isnt readily availible these days.:naughty:

Turns out my mind was made up for me, I had to go out to Waiuku to stay with dad, so thats where i am now. :biggrin2:

Oh i remember those MenzB injections.... *shudders* at primary though. I was trying to act all brave but ended up balling my eyes out and never wanting another needle in my shoulder again! silly medical professionals....trying to help us live long, healthy lives. :naughty:

Fair enough, money isnt readily availible these days.:naughty:

Turns out my mind was made up for me, I had to go out to Waiuku to stay with dad, so thats where i am now. :biggrin2:

Oh i remember those MenzB injections.... *shudders* at primary though. I was trying to act all brave but ended up balling my eyes out and never wanting another needle in my shoulder again! silly medical professionals....trying to help us live long, healthy lives. :naughty:

MenzB was in 3 parts 6 weeks apart and I gather the New one is like that too? thats the meningitus one!

I hated it because I had to work at the school library after and I felt lightheaded and kinda sick!

I got MenzB in 7th form...2006...Now I feel old if you had it at primary school!

I still have a scar from the ones I had in primary school! now THOSE are probably the reason I hate needles!

hahahahaha

Ive never found the need to strighten my hair! curl maybe but not straigten!

im afraid if I straighten my hair it will be so long I may just trip over it! (my hair is around weist height now...and Its a little wavy!)

I got a christmas card from one of the mikamites today! its made my day actually

I had to go to orthotics to look at my shoes again, I have this inversion problem with my feel so basically I walk on the outside of my heal...always have!

but he took one look at my shoes scraches his head and goes "ive never seen anything like it!" (about the wearing on my shoes in just 5 months)

Im getting new shoes, and a new set of insoles and again I hope for the best!

everything so far has failed and it is so bad, if i wear jandels I walk like an old lady! (the opposite limp to my grandma...we look quite a pair!)

I think I may have cracked it though! my worst foot is the one that broke into the growthplate when I was 12 as a result of bullying! :sneaky2:

DAMNIT if i was in america I could sue!

But the bright side is...the new shoes im getting are WHITE! so far ive only been given man colours like black or gray cos of the size, but YAY! I get WHITE!!

Yeah having long hair is something I DO NOT miss. I never even brush my hair anymore. My mother is obsessed with me brushing it. She always wants me to brush my hair blablabla.

I never really go outt much with her because she says she's going out, I ask if I can come and she says only if I brush my hair so I say I changed my mind.

It's her loss though. I'm real popular with her friends and the people at the bars she goes to because I sing and I'm superintelegent for someone "Of my age" (jeez I hate that!)

Was it Tanya? I know I got one but I haven't recieved it in the post yet :no:

Cool about your shoes!

My mother took me shoe shopping when I was 12 and she bought me pink and black lace up shoes and I wanted the pink and white ones (I hate lace ups - Anything FLAT isn't my style - but I was trying to fit in as best as I could to my new school. Turns out it just caused more trouble) but she said they were too "Pink" so I had to get the black ones. I still hate them but seeing as I haven't grown much since I was 11, I'm still wearing my 11 y/o clothes and anything after. Which is fine because my style was always the same. When I was 10 I wore mini skirts and cropped tops to primary, I never brushed my hair and it was always greasy and I kept a brown leather handbag that my Nana bought me from the warehouse.

Completed the outfit with a copy of several months ago's disneygirl under my arm. Nowdays it's a copy of LICM or a writing book, I have several nicer handbags and I wear dresses and my granddad's clothes and I wash my hair but that's about all that's changed :roftl:

Do you still get crap for it? People sound especially mean where you live. I'd like to go there and punch a lot iof them but sadly, I've lsot all my Islander strength as I've gone all soft!

Im just gonna butt in here cuz im bored and nosy :teehee: But is the itchy thing sorta like flaky and gross?

Cuz i had that a while ago and i used this thing called "Cocoscalp" and it cleared it right up! I just got it from a pharmacy without perscription, but it was about two years ago so im not sure if it will still be there, but it probably is. :biggrin2:

Has anyone else gotten the HPV injections?

Im supposed to go for my last one tomorrow, but im probably wont cuz my mother randomly suggested thats why ive been feeling sick all the time (four months. urgh.:sneaky2:), and me being super paranoid is too scared to get it now.

Anyone got any ideas? :dunno:

No, I figured out it was in the higher bit of my skull. It's no rash, just lumps under the skin that feel a bit like enlarged bone or like I've banged my head and have several eggs under my skin. It only hurts in a certain part and it's quite uncomfortable to touch now.

I think my mother said it was my crown?

Oh see, they can't do that to me really. I convulse out of fear of people who work in medical. That's why I didn't see a doctor about this head thing. I have an obsessive hatred for doctors, nurses, anyone who works in the area of med or therapy (I especially hate therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists and etc).

Khayla.. how did you do in exams? I failed maths externally *cries*

but i DID get 112 credits, so i should be safe for next year *keeps crying about maths*

YOU GOT YOUR RESULTS ALREADY?

:crybaby:

I didn't :no:

I know I got at least 40 in my mocks. I have over 50 from internals and I passed NCEA maths. Well we all knew I was going to fail math and I don't have to do it anymore. At my college, it's only compalsary till year 11.

The only compulsary now is English and I do ok in that.

I think I must have passed French and Drama. Science, biology and English (sci and bio are 2 different exams) are a probable pass and math is a definate FAIL.

But when did you get your results?

YOU GOT YOUR RESULTS ALREADY?

I didn't :no:

I know I got at least 40 in my mocks. I have over 50 from internals and I passed NCEA maths. Well we all knew I was going to fail math and I don't have to do it anymore. At my college, it's only compalsary till year 11.

The only compulsary now is English and I do ok in that.

I think I must have passed French and Drama. Science, biology and English (sci and bio are 2 different exams) are a probable pass and math is a definate FAIL.

But when did you get your results?

I was sure I'd passed maths. I studied SO much because I really struggle with it. And my art board, that I poured my soul into, only got a achieved :crybaby:

Maths isn't compulsary at my school next year either, but I'm doing external regardless. I have to pass *puts on determined face*

I even failed a essay. The essay I'd got excellence on in class :angry2:

I got my results online.. they came up about 30minutes ago! I think they come in the mail in a few days..

I was sure I'd passed maths. I studied SO much because I really struggle with it. And my art board, that I poured my soul into, only got a achieved :crybaby:

Maths isn't compulsary at my school next year either, but I'm doing external regardless. I have to pass *puts on determined face*

I even failed a essay. The essay I'd got excellence on in class :angry2:

I got my results online.. they came up about 30minutes ago! I think they come in the mail in a few days..

I studied for Algebra and that is all. I didn't study so much for it though.

I was really into art folio but then I gave up because the woman from visual resources made it less fun. She was all You won't pass if you don't do this and You're failing because of this...

But in a mean way. I didn't take any of her advice and I know for a fact that I passed.

But then again, we had 2 assignments in one night for drama (one was for a technical role backstage like directing/costumes/lights/sound etc and the other was for the acting we did onstage) and we had to do logbooks and I hadn't done any logs and my friend Emalee had done almost every week and the teacher said you could probably get by making up 2 or 3 that you hadn't done but it was complete FAIL to try making the whole thing up.

But I tried and I actually passed both assignments and Emalee got failed because her logs wern't detailed enough :roftl:

Poor Emalee. She wasn't too mad at me because she saw that I'd done about 7 pages of log and she'd only dne about 2 but still.

I'm sorry you didn't pass math :huglove:

I was told I should do math this year but I know I just wouldn't put any effort into it and just because I struggle less than others doesn't mean I don't STRUGGLE so I don't have any listen for those who are good at math and say I can be good because I just cannot!

Which essay did you fail?

I studied for Algebra and that is all. I didn't study so much for it though.

I was really into art folio but then I gave up because the woman from visual resources made it less fun. She was all You won't pass if you don't do this and You're failing because of this...

But in a mean way. I didn't take any of her advice and I know for a fact that I passed.

But then again, we had 2 assignments in one night for drama (one was for a technical role backstage like directing/costumes/lights/sound etc and the other was for the acting we did onstage) and we had to do logbooks and I hadn't done any logs and my friend Emalee had done almost every week and the teacher said you could probably get by making up 2 or 3 that you hadn't done but it was complete FAIL to try making the whole thing up.

But I tried and I actually passed both assignments and Emalee got failed because her logs wern't detailed enough :roftl:

Poor Emalee. She wasn't too mad at me because she saw that I'd done about 7 pages of log and she'd only dne about 2 but still.

I'm sorry you didn't pass math :huglove:

I was told I should do math this year but I know I just wouldn't put any effort into it and just because I struggle less than others doesn't mean I don't STRUGGLE so I don't have any listen for those who are good at math and say I can be good because I just cannot!

Which essay did you fail?

I didn't do drama :roftl: i wanted too, but the drama course our school offered was shyte with a lazy teacher :sneaky2:

I HATE math. I studied it for like a hour every night and even got tutoring, but I literally find it impossible. I struggle and struggle and finally get it, and then if I don't use that same equation a few hours later, i forget it :dunno: so i literally forget what I learned overnight. It is SO frustrating.

I failed the External English 1.5 "View/listen to, study and show understanding of visual or oral text(s) (1.5) "

We did the man without a face movie and i basically memorised my excellence essay. I can't believe I failed it :sad:

But I got excellences and merits for everything else internal and external all year, which ballances it out a little. Still frustrating though. And the most painfully annoying thing of the whole ordeal was that, in PE and Health (which I LOATHE but don't struggle with) I got merits and a excellence. Go figure.

Oh, I was gonna ask you, are you going to Parachute this year? (please say you are please say you are PLEASE say ayou are even though i have a sneaking suspicion you won't :roftl: )

I didn't do drama :roftl: i wanted too, but the drama course our school offered was shyte with a lazy teacher :sneaky2:

I HATE math. I studied it for like a hour every night and even got tutoring, but I literally find it impossible. I struggle and struggle and finally get it, and then if I don't use that same equation a few hours later, i forget it :dunno: so i literally forget what I learned overnight. It is SO frustrating.

I failed the External English 1.5 "View/listen to, study and show understanding of visual or oral text(s) (1.5) "

We did the man without a face movie and i basically memorised my excellence essay. I can't believe I failed it :sad:

But I got excellences and merits for everything else internal and external all year, which ballances it out a little. Still frustrating though. And the most painfully annoying thing of the whole ordeal was that, in PE and Health (which I LOATHE but don't struggle with) I got merits and a excellence. Go figure.

Oh, I was gonna ask you, are you going to Parachute this year? (please say you are please say you are PLEASE say ayou are even though i have a sneaking suspicion you won't :roftl: )

Oh. We had a new teacher last year and I couldn't study drama in year ten because it meant I had to do dance as well and I have no confidence in dance. But I was really fortunate in that with drama.

I wanted to do music but the music teacher refused me because of my eyes and didn't even give me a chance to sing. But as I am a good singer and I get a lot of attention at bars and pubs in the area, I make a point of telling everyone who I meet who likes my voice, how Mr Stein from Paraparaumu college is discriminating against the disabeled!

Oh dear, that does sound frustrating! But WHY are you doing it again? I only studied algebra because I wanted to get into IT this year but I know I'm dead at the subject so don't really bother with it. Doing it again only causes further frustration does it not?

Either way, it sucks that you didn't pass :huglove::flowers2:

Oh I failed the film study (Rabbit Proof Fence) for mocks but that was so unfair because we watched it first while I was in recovery (so not going to school) after my eye operation and then watched it in segmants when I got back to analyse it but I couldn't see it because my eyes were really bad still and I couldn't read or stare into light or see any detail without making myself nautious and giving myself a headache so of course I couldn't discuss film techniques because I COULDN'T SEE THEM!

Yeah I got excellence in PE when it was compulasry and merrits in health but less than perfect report comments because I have such firm opinions that go very against what everyone else thinks so I fought with my classmates a lot.

What subjects did you do exactly?

Last year I took math, scence, biology, english, art, drama and French.

Science, english and math were compulsary and biology was from a choice of science subjects we studied for a term and a half from the science corriculum.

No sorry, I don't do parachute though lots of people from school say I should.

I just KNOW I'll end up with people I don't like who go to my school making fun of me and feeling self concious around people from y church...

Yeah having long hair is something I DO NOT miss. I never even brush my hair anymore. My mother is obsessed with me brushing it. She always wants me to brush my hair blablabla.

I never really go outt much with her because she says she's going out, I ask if I can come and she says only if I brush my hair so I say I changed my mind.

It's her loss though. I'm real popular with her friends and the people at the bars she goes to because I sing and I'm superintelegent for someone "Of my age" (jeez I hate that!)

Was it Tanya? I know I got one but I haven't recieved it in the post yet :no:

Cool about your shoes!

My mother took me shoe shopping when I was 12 and she bought me pink and black lace up shoes and I wanted the pink and white ones (I hate lace ups - Anything FLAT isn't my style - but I was trying to fit in as best as I could to my new school. Turns out it just caused more trouble) but she said they were too "Pink" so I had to get the black ones. I still hate them but seeing as I haven't grown much since I was 11, I'm still wearing my 11 y/o clothes and anything after. Which is fine because my style was always the same. When I was 10 I wore mini skirts and cropped tops to primary, I never brushed my hair and it was always greasy and I kept a brown leather handbag that my Nana bought me from the warehouse.

Completed the outfit with a copy of several months ago's disneygirl under my arm. Nowdays it's a copy of LICM or a writing book, I have several nicer handbags and I wear dresses and my granddad's clothes and I wash my hair but that's about all that's changed :roftl:

Do you still get crap for it? People sound especially mean where you live. I'd like to go there and punch a lot iof them but sadly, I've lsot all my Islander strength as I've gone all soft!

No, I figured out it was in the higher bit of my skull. It's no rash, just lumps under the skin that feel a bit like enlarged bone or like I've banged my head and have several eggs under my skin. It only hurts in a certain part and it's quite uncomfortable to touch now.

I think my mother said it was my crown?

Oh see, they can't do that to me really. I convulse out of fear of people who work in medical. That's why I didn't see a doctor about this head thing. I have an obsessive hatred for doctors, nurses, anyone who works in the area of med or therapy (I especially hate therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists and etc).

I used to love the hospital when I was a child, I used to think they were really nice and treated you special! It was quite a change from home!

but I have an extream fear/mistrust for people who are meant to get inside your head! (ie all the people you listed in your brackets)

Crown...you mean the lump thats across the top of your head like a ridge. almost like your wearing a headband constantly?

Ive had something like what your explaining...but ive never even known what it was cos I dont like Drs (and the fact if costs me $$$)

ahh conversations about Exams!

have you got your exam results already? how? cos my sister aparently hasnt...or at least thats what she told US!

its interesting that you say about maths. it was my worst subject but I managed to pass!! drew on my covers ALWAYS during math actually I was just really bored!

im so glad that im over highschool exams FOREVER! though uni exams suck just as much!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Oh. We had a new teacher last year and I couldn't study drama in year ten because it meant I had to do dance as well and I have no confidence in dance. But I was really fortunate in that with drama.

I wanted to do music but the music teacher refused me because of my eyes and didn't even give me a chance to sing. But as I am a good singer and I get a lot of attention at bars and pubs in the area, I make a point of telling everyone who I meet who likes my voice, how Mr Stein from Paraparaumu college is discriminating against the disabeled!

Oh dear, that does sound frustrating! But WHY are you doing it again? I only studied algebra because I wanted to get into IT this year but I know I'm dead at the subject so don't really bother with it. Doing it again only causes further frustration does it not?

Either way, it sucks that you didn't pass :huglove::flowers2:

Oh I failed the film study (Rabbit Proof Fence) for mocks but that was so unfair because we watched it first while I was in recovery (so not going to school) after my eye operation and then watched it in segmants when I got back to analyse it but I couldn't see it because my eyes were really bad still and I couldn't read or stare into light or see any detail without making myself nautious and giving myself a headache so of course I couldn't discuss film techniques because I COULDN'T SEE THEM!

Yeah I got excellence in PE when it was compulasry and merrits in health but less than perfect report comments because I have such firm opinions that go very against what everyone else thinks so I fought with my classmates a lot.

What subjects did you do exactly?

Last year I took math, scence, biology, english, art, drama and French.

Science, english and math were compulsary and biology was from a choice of science subjects we studied for a term and a half from the science corriculum.

No sorry, I don't do parachute though lots of people from school say I should.

I just KNOW I'll end up with people I don't like who go to my school making fun of me and feeling self concious around people from y church...

it makes me angry every time you say someone has a go at you because of your eyes.. i just wanna go around and slap them in the face.. :huglove:

i did science, english, maths, art, PE and geography. Not the most fun choices but THIS year I am doing media studies, maths, english, photography, computing and hisotry. The choices our school offers suck on the extreme end.

You should come to Parachute with me!! Seriously, you should. I'm staying with my family and a couple of my friends are coming along, but we have spare room! And my friends are really cool, one is even half - a - mika-fan, and I'm one of the craziest Mika fans around.. and my parents are totally cool if another person comes along.. if you could get a ride there and back, you dont even have to see the people you know!! That and i'm dead keen on meeting you and spending time with you :naughty:

I used to love the hospital when I was a child, I used to think they were really nice and treated you special! It was quite a change from home!

but I have an extream fear/mistrust for people who are meant to get inside your head! (ie all the people you listed in your brackets)

Crown...you mean the lump thats across the top of your head like a ridge. almost like your wearing a headband constantly?

Ive had something like what your explaining...but ive never even known what it was cos I dont like Drs (and the fact if costs me $$$)

ahh conversations about Exams!

have you got your exam results already? how? cos my sister aparently hasnt...or at least thats what she told US!

its interesting that you say about maths. it was my worst subject but I managed to pass!! drew on my covers ALWAYS during math actually I was just really bored!

im so glad that im over highschool exams FOREVER! though uni exams suck just as much!

Yes, that's what I mean by crown!

I wonder if I could look it up. I don't want to ask the family or they'll take me to the jerk dr. My mother thinks that dr killed my grandmother.

I JUST GOT MINE IN THE MAIL!

Will post results after I call and read them to my mother on the phone.

Haha I spent most of english class drawing Mika comics :roftl:

it makes me angry every time you say someone has a go at you because of your eyes.. i just wanna go around and slap them in the face.. :huglove:

i did science, english, maths, art, PE and geography. Not the most fun choices but THIS year I am doing media studies, maths, english, photography, computing and hisotry. The choices our school offers suck on the extreme end.

You should come to Parachute with me!! Seriously, you should. I'm staying with my family and a couple of my friends are coming along, but we have spare room! And my friends are really cool, one is even half - a - mika-fan, and I'm one of the craziest Mika fans around.. and my parents are totally cool if another person comes along.. if you could get a ride there and back, you dont even have to see the people you know!! That and i'm dead keen on meeting you and spending time with you :naughty:

Aaaw, thanks Charlie :huglove:

Well, everyone thinks he's incredible unprofessional anyway. One day I'm going to be big and famous and make the whole world hate him!!!

This year's courses I'm taking are IT, English, Health, Media Studies, Drama, and French.

I'm also going to rejoin the chior and get into jazz and/or ballet class so I can learn to be a more confident dancer.

How much does Parachute cost? I can ask if I can get a ride with someone from but the thing is probably that my mother won't like me going with someone I met over the internet - No matter how geat I say they are :wink2:

But I think money will be the biggest factor. Otherwise I'd love to get to meet you.

Jeez Charlotte, you're getting to be way too fangurlie for me! I replied you and now you think I like you enough to meet you! :mf_rosetinted:

I should have never shouted out to you on my twitter about getting your nice email! :mf_rosetinted:

I JUST GOT MINE IN THE MAIL!

Will post results after I call and read them to my mother on the phone.

Haha I spent most of english class drawing Mika comics :roftl:

Aaaw, thanks Charlie :hugl ove:

Well, everyone thinks he's incredible unprofessional anyway. One day I'm going to be big and famous and make the whole world hate him!!!

This year's courses I'm taking are IT, English, Health, Media Studies, Drama, and French.

I'm also going to rejoin the chior and get into jazz and/or ballet class so I can learn to be a more confident dancer.

How much does Parachute cost? I can ask if I can get a ride with someone from but the thing is probably that my mother won't like me going with someone I met over the internet - No matter how great I say they are :wink2:

But I think money will be the biggest factor. Otherwise I'd love to get to meet you.

Jeez Charlotte, you're getting to be way too fangurlie for me! I replied you and now you think I like you enough to meet you! :mf_rosetinted:

I should have never shouted out to you on my twitter about getting your nice email! :mf_rosetinted:

You got yours in the mail!!?? Lucky thing. My mail probably has to be redirected anyway because we just moved house, so I guess I have to wait a few more days :sad:

I think Parachute tickets just went up to $170 :sad: but, you can always get a childs pass for $80 and come in the gate as my sister (thats what I did with one of my friends last year :lmfao: )

I just asked my Mum, and she says if your Mum wants to call her for peace of mind, thats allgood with her, I can give you our number :naughty: My Mum always gets so serious when I ask her things like this. I know you might not be able to come but hey, offers there if you can make it work :thumb_yello:

:tears: Khayla, are you claiming everything you said we would be was a lie?? :tears:

OK FINE BE THAT WAY

:*runs awya crying*

Internals

Bio - pass 1/1.

Credits 2

Drama - 5/5

Credits 19

English - 2/6 :blush-anim-cl:

Credits 6

EXCELLENCE in produce creative writing.

French - 3/3

Credits 9

MERRIT in write crafted text in simple French on a familliar topic with support of resorces.

Math - 4/10

Credits 8

MERRIT in use geometric techniques to produce a pattern or object.

Science - 3/5

Credits 8

Art - 2/3

Credits 7

Those are not including my exams...

Credits all up: 59

EXTERNALS

Bio - 2/2

Credits 7

MERRIT in describe transfer of genetic information.

Drama 1/1

Credits 5

MERRIT Describe techniques, elements, conventions and technologies in new context and reflect on performance.

English - 4/4

Credits 10

EXCELLENCE in produce formal writing.

MERRIT in view/understand unfamiliar texts

French 3/3

Credits 15

MERRIT in listening and reading and writing

Math - 2/4

Credits 8

Science 2/2

Credits 10

Art portfolio PASS

Credits 12

Bringing my score to 126.

I passed english and math and most everything else so there's my lot I guess.

You got yours in the mail!!?? Lucky thing. My mail probably has to be redirected anyway because we just moved house, so I guess I have to wait a few more days :sad:

I think Parachute tickets just went up to $170 :sad: but, you can always get a childs pass for $80 and come in the gate as my sister (thats what I did with one of my friends last year :lmfao: )

I just asked my Mum, and she says if your Mum wants to call her for peace of mind, thats allgood with her, I can give you our number :naughty: My Mum always gets so serious when I ask her things like this. I know you might not be able to come but hey, offers there if you can make it work :thumb_yello:

:tears: Khayla, are you claiming everything you said we would be was a lie?? :tears:

OK FINE BE THAT WAY

:*runs awya crying*

Oh dear. I spent so much on my ticket to Rufus Wainwright's show at the end of Feb and I can't ask my mother because she's already taking me to Auckland for Lady Gaga in March and I already abused her guilt of abandoning me this weel to get the 2001 Rufus album "Poses" (w/ Greg Wells!) so I could have it and maybe get it signed when I see Rufus so I think I'm out of lukc! :no:

BUT Crystal is coming back (fatbottomgirlnz) to P'ram and I know how she likes Parachute so I'll see if we can go together next year!

Thank you so much for your offer though and please thank your Mom, she sounds nice :pinkbow: Have fun going but I don't think it's possible this year :no:

Yeah, I lied to get you out of my studio witout getting the guard dog out.

Or I'd have had Ella lick you to death. You're just another fan to me. You know I have many :mf_rosetinted:

Internals

Bio - pass 1/1.

Credits 2

Drama - 5/5

Credits 19

English - 2/6 :blush-anim-cl:

Credits 6

EXCELLENCE in produce creative writing.

French - 3/3

Credits 9

MERRIT in write crafted text in simple French on a familliar topic with support of resorces.

Math - 4/10

Credits 8

MERRIT in use geometric techniques to produce a pattern or object.

Science - 3/5

Credits 8

Art - 2/3

Credits 7

Those are not including my exams...

Credits all up: 59

EXTERNALS

Bio - 2/2

Credits 7

MERRIT in describe transfer of genetic information.

Drama 1/1

Credits 5

MERRIT Describe techniques, elements, conventions and technologies in new context and reflect on performance.

English - 4/4

Credits 10

EXCELLENCE in produce formal writing.

MERRIT in view/understand unfamiliar texts

French 3/3

Credits 15

MERRIT in listening and reading and writing

Math - 2/4

Credits 8

Science 2/2

Credits 10

Art portfolio PASS

Credits 12

Bringing my score to 126.

I passed english and math and most everything else so there's my lot I guess.

Wow!!! :clap::winner_first_h4h::bow::flowers2::yay::soccer_h4h::boing:

*is proud*

And, Charlie sorry to hear you didn't pass maths and the english thing, but glad you did so good elsewhere! :clap::boing:

CONGRATS ON EXAM RESULTS! :clap:

sorry to hearabout your maths thing charlie! you did well in other things though so, sometimes its a matter of you win some you lose some!

Oh dear. I spent so much on my ticket to Rufus Wainwright's show at the end of Feb and I can't ask my mother because she's already taking me to Auckland for Lady Gaga in March and I already abused her guilt of abandoning me this weel to get the 2001 Rufus album "Poses" (w/ Greg Wells!) so I could have it and maybe get it signed when I see Rufus so I think I'm out of lukc! :no:

BUT Crystal is coming back (fatbottomgirlnz) to P'ram and I know how she likes Parachute so I'll see if we can go together next year!

Thank you so much for your offer though and please thank your Mom, she sounds nice :pinkbow: Have fun going but I don't think it's possible this year :no:

Yeah, I lied to get you out of my studio witout getting the guard dog out.

Or I'd have had Ella lick you to death. You're just another fan to me. You know I have many :mf_rosetinted:

your going to lady gaga? :sneaky2:

DAMN you! auckland sold out so fast! plus my parents forbid me from going cos I still owe people from going to mika in sydney!

Ive been invited to parashoot too...and still I cant go cos I still owe my mother! I didnt think how much this would come back on me eye!

mum read the christmas card I got from Biance (in which she says "see you next year") and mum was like "next year...what does she mean next year?" :boxed:

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Wow!!! :clap::winner_first_h4h::bow::flowers2::yay::soccer_h4h::boing:

*is proud*

your going to lady gaga? :sneaky2:

DAMN you! auckland sold out so fast! plus my parents forbid me from going cos I still owe people from going to mika in sydney!

Ive been invited to parashoot too...and still I cant go cos I still owe my mother! I didnt think how much this would come back on me eye!

mum read the christmas card I got from Biance (in which she says "see you next year") and mum was like "next year...what does she mean next year?" :boxed:

Yeah I'm going to Gaga. You're getting it back on you for going but it's funny because my mother's getting it back on HER for me NOT going!

She wants me to send in for this competition to get free tix to Australia and another comp for a wardrobe upgrade thing. I told her I'd happily enter for her for the clothing one but I refused to help HER get anywhere that involved travel as I couldn't go to Mika.

Then I played the guilt game because I was sitting in her room staring at the urn on her dresser and she asked me to go into the drawrer and pull out her passport and check when it expires and it expires sometime this year and she was glad. I asked where she was planning to go and she said "Australia" and I got all quiet and got up and said goodnight and walked out and she was like "But (her boyfriend) surprised me! It's not like I could have afforded it myself!"

I think she took heed when she saw that I was still upset about it and that's why she asked if I'd go see lady Gaga with her. :sneaky2:

Yeah I'm going to Gaga. You're getting it back on you for going but it's funny because my mother's getting it back on HER for me NOT going!

She wants me to send in for this competition to get free tix to Australia and another comp for a wardrobe upgrade thing. I told her I'd happily enter for her for the clothing one but I refused to help HER get anywhere that involved travel as I couldn't go to Mika.

Then I played the guilt game because I was sitting in her room staring at the urn on her dresser and she asked me to go into the drawrer and pull out her passport and check when it expires and it expires sometime this year and she was glad. I asked where she was planning to go and she said "Australia" and I got all quiet and got up and said goodnight and walked out and she was like "But (her boyfriend) surprised me! It's not like I could have afforded it myself!"

I think she took heed when she saw that I was still upset about it and that's why she asked if I'd go see lady Gaga with her. :sneaky2:

haha My mother wouldnt even let me go to summerschool in hamilton! I was so gutted and aparently people missed me cos Im usually there every year!

nice one putting the gults on your mum!

going offline! Stupid tech from Vodafone is coming to look at internet!

DAMNIT!

haha My mother wouldnt even let me go to summerschool in hamilton! I was so gutted and aparently people missed me cos Im usually there every year!

nice one putting the gults on your mum!

going offline! Stupid tech from Vodafone is coming to look at internet!

DAMNIT!

My mother's trying to keep hold of me as long as possible. She was planning to dump me off here with Granddad (who said NO) and go live with her boyfriend in the city (Auckland or Welington) as you know but I said if I HAVE to move with her and her boyfriend then I wanted to live in a different house that was CLOSE to them because I don't have the mental capability to deal with both of them.

She's a control freak, he always makes fun of me for loving Mika and he's a gay hater.

So of cuorse I feel uncomfortable when he comes and stays in the weekends. They're both nice enough people but living with them would be a bit of a go for me.

SHE WON'T EVEN LET ME DO THAT!

But patience, I'll get there... *secret evil plan grin*

Ok, haha maybe he'll suggest your mom gets broadband :wink2:

My mother's trying to keep hold of me as long as possible. She was planning to dump me off here with Granddad (who said NO) and go live with her boyfriend in the city (Auckland or Welington) as you know but I said if I HAVE to move with her and her boyfriend then I wanted to live in a different house that was CLOSE to them because I don't have the mental capability to deal with both of them.

She's a control freak, he always makes fun of me for loving Mika and he's a gay hater.

So of cuorse I feel uncomfortable when he comes and stays in the weekends. They're both nice enough people but living with them would be a bit of a go for me.

SHE WON'T EVEN LET ME DO THAT!

But patience, I'll get there... *secret evil plan grin*

Ok, haha maybe he'll suggest your mom gets broadband :wink2:

Im at my dads place! he has broadband! But indeed im sure if they went to mums they would go insane!

hehe me and charlie could flat with you in aucland! :roftl: hahaha can you imagine! I think Id drive you both mad :insane::hair:

Im at my dads place! he has broadband! But indeed im sure if they went to mums they would go insane!

hehe me and charlie could flat with you in aucland! :roftl: hahaha can you imagine! I think Id drive you both mad :insane::hair:

I don't think you'd drive us mad but I do think we'd drive the neighbours mad :roftl:

"Oh Eliza, I AM you called me for lunch, I've been reading about the great wall of China in the latest issue of reader's digest and........ What is that infernal racket coming through your wall?"

"Oh, ignore that Polly, it's just the 3 girls in the appartment next door. They're fans of a singer called Mike-ah"

"Oh how positively annoying! You should see the boys near where my granddaughter lives. Skateboards and boxers hanging out of their pants for all to see..."

Meanwhile next door...

Charlie, Rosina and Khayla are singing and dancing to a 3CD sterio with LICM, SFS and TBWKTM on loop, using lollipops as microphones:

"Girl in the blue with the big bust on, big bust OOOOOOOON!"

(BTW, has anyone attempted that high note? I can almost hit it and people say that if I had just a bit more confidence in my voice, that I'd get it but it's REALLY hard!)

I don't think you'd drive us mad but I do think we'd drive the neighbours mad :roftl:

"Oh Eliza, I AM you called me for lunch, I've been reading about the great wall of China in the latest issue of reader's digest and........ What is that infernal racket coming through your wall?"

"Oh, ignore that Polly, it's just the 3 girls in the appartment next door. They're fans of a singer called Mike-ah"

"Oh how positively annoying! You should see the boys near where my granddaughter lives. Skateboards and boxers hanging out of their pants for all to see..."

Meanwhile next door...

Charlie, Rosina and Khayla are singing and dancing to a 3CD sterio with LICM, SFS and TBWKTM on loop, using lollipops as microphones:

"Girl in the blue with the big bust on, big bust OOOOOOOON!"

(BTW, has anyone attempted that high note? I can almost hit it and people say that if I had just a bit more confidence in my voice, that I'd get it but it's REALLY hard!)

I tried...my voice goes silent lol!

yep...we would definately annoy neighbours lol!

I was talking about my control freak tendincies regarding My own space!

I tried...my voice goes silent lol!

yep...we would definately annoy neighbours lol!

I was talking about my control freak tendincies regarding My own space!

IDK about Charlie but I'd be fine with that. I'd keep my things in my room as I'm controlling about my space but I make sure I confine it to places thatdon't affect others if that makes sense.

Plus with three of us, we could have a shelf each in the fridge and pantry right?