The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

IDK about Charlie but I'd be fine with that. I'd keep my things in my room as I'm controlling about my space but I make sure I confine it to places thatdon't affect others if that makes sense.

Plus with three of us, we could have a shelf each in the fridge and pantry right?

:roftl:

yes that makes sense!

a shelf each for sure but...hmm a shelf each in the fridge, is that wise? :sneaky2:

:roftl:

yes that makes sense!

a shelf each for sure but...hmm a shelf each in the fridge, is that wise? :sneaky2:

Or we can have a set of fixed items that we all share (eg eggs, butter, milk, tea etc) that we have a roster of who buys it (so Charlie this week, Rosina the week after, me the next, then Charlie again...) and we can name the things we have indavidually (or at least not touch each other's stuff if we haven't said the others could) so that you don't end up with curry and cake in the same shelf :wink2:

Am I the only one or does everyone else here have a sort of claim on a partucular cup in the cupboard?

I have a few cups that I drink out of and my mother uses several others and my Granddad uses one usually but sometimes uses mine (which is fine as long as he doesn't offer them to people I don't like as I'm a bit anal about who touches certain things).

Hey, my mother just surprised me with a trip to Auckland.

She got back yesterday after leaving on monday and decided to go back tomorrow and take me this time.

Nine hour drive with mother and her boyfriend. Joooooy...

But it'll be worth it to be out of here for a few days! :boing:

Or we can have a set of fixed items that we all share (eg eggs, butter, milk, tea etc) that we have a roster of who buys it (so Charlie this week, Rosina the week after, me the next, then Charlie again...) and we can name the things we have indavidually (or at least not touch each other's stuff if we haven't said the others could) so that you don't end up with curry and cake in the same shelf :wink2:

Am I the only one or does everyone else here have a sort of claim on a partucular cup in the cupboard?

I have a few cups that I drink out of and my mother uses several others and my Granddad uses one usually but sometimes uses mine (which is fine as long as he doesn't offer them to people I don't like as I'm a bit anal about who touches certain things).

Hey, my mother just surprised me with a trip to Auckland.

She got back yesterday after leaving on monday and decided to go back tomorrow and take me this time.

Nine hour drive with mother and her boyfriend. Joooooy...

But it'll be worth it to be out of here for a few days! :boing:

I have a claim on every cup in my cupboard...but then...Im in my own place lol. naah I do have a favorite cup even though theyre a set and all look the same!

congrats on getting to go to auckland! *jealious*

you can always make frequent stops when traveling with people you dont like!

I traveled to hamilton with my dads ex gf he had before he even met my mother! awkward car rides are fun...thats what mp3 players and frequent stops are for! Not driving you insane! :thumb_yello:

Im online! god darn hard time getting online though!

left keys at dads, got charlies text, walked to dads, picked up keys, walked home picked up laptop and radio and walked to mums where I am now connected! *puffed*

currently texting edge getting mum to do the same, but its still the top 20 count down ATM!

They're idiots...

Will they say why they won't play Mika?

He's not popular with the genneral public.

They get to know you as a fan and then you don't count as one of the public, just someone who wants the same song played and they've got their heads stuck in the clouds playing god with the power of what gets played and what doesn't.

He's not popular with the genneral public.

They get to know you as a fan and then you don't count as one of the public, just someone who wants the same song played and they've got their heads stuck in the clouds playing god with the power of what gets played and what doesn't.

<<<--- what she said!

I say we try MoreFM! they acutally seem to be least like to ignore me!

OMG! did anyone hear love today on the trailer to valentines day? :freakout:

Is there any chance that you guys could give me your cellphone numbers again? soldier phone (my 9yo Nokia 2280) finally kicked the bucket so I have none of your phone numbers!

charlie im currently using the number I used in sydney if you have it!

I HATE 2degrees though...it wont let me text radio stations!

anyway! I wrote all the numbers down in an adress book but Its somewhere in a box in my house! one day ill find it!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

<<<--- what she said!

I say we try MoreFM! they acutally seem to be least like to ignore me!

OMG! did anyone hear love today on the trailer to valentines day? :freakout:

Is there any chance that you guys could give me your cellphone numbers again? soldier phone (my 9yo Nokia 2280) finally kicked the bucket so I have none of your phone numbers!

charlie im currently using the number I used in sydney if you have it!

I HATE 2degrees though...it wont let me text radio stations!

anyway! I wrote all the numbers down in an adress book but Its somewhere in a box in my house! one day ill find it!

Well I tried shmoosing a guy who is a dj on MoreFM Wellington and he said that we need quite a few people to request him and although he could send the guys who decide what to play an email saying "I think qw should play more Mika..." he said he'd get a reply saying something like "Thank you for your thoughts, we will consider your request."

But he wouldn't get a reply.

I have 021 and I have now got credit as of friday however I am short on funds so will only text or reply in important situations (important could be big Mika news, any kind of crisis with you guys' lives or anything in between).

But yeah Ro, I'll send you mu no. :wink2:

Well I tried shmoosing a guy who is a dj on MoreFM Wellington and he said that we need quite a few people to request him and although he could send the guys who decide what to play an email saying "I think qw should play more Mika..." he said he'd get a reply saying something like "Thank you for your thoughts, we will consider your request."

But he wouldn't get a reply.

I have 021 and I have now got credit as of friday however I am short on funds so will only text or reply in important situations (important could be big Mika news, any kind of crisis with you guys' lives or anything in between).

But yeah Ro, I'll send you mu no. :wink2:

Its ok...I have tricks up my sleve! I mean, when charlie and i were requesting on the edge, I was sitting there texting off more than one phone so I was different people,

thats the thing khayla, but if charlie, you, Randumb, Emily B, nationalhouseofpancakes, Nique, myself ETC request in we are getting up there in numbers! not to mention the fact i have more than one phone that sort of works and borrowed my parents phones to request on the edge the other night...its a bit deceptive but It all apears to be different people! (not to mention a 2degrees phone works fine with a vodafone sim-thus works as 2 phones/2numbers)

the more people they think are requesting mika the better! we all just need to decide ok we are going to target more fm however means possible. (email, phone, text, twitter, fax, snail mail, carrier pigeon...whatever! :naughty:)

AND of course with emails and twitter at least we can call upon our ausie neighbours! to help out!! :thumb_yello:

what do we say guys...shall we try morefm since the edge was a waste of time?

did anyone hear that mike peru on the edge came out on air this morning? (and on twitter)

Edited by RosinaKiwi

I started a new topic on morefm facebook page,

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=11197&uid=204350199250

more mika on morefm?

they never said our people had to be in new zealand they just have to listen to morefm which people from overseas can do online! :naughty:

Im on fire tonight! (or maybe im just avoiding going home!)

Cool Ro, brilliant ideas!

Ok, but we need to get all morefms. Remember they have several stations through the coutry like MoreFM Wellington, Akckland etc.

I can't take Wells on my own (ah the way I just read that :rolleyes) and I doubt we can be 2 people in the areas we have. Do you get what I mean?

Mika Peru?

Cool Ro, brilliant ideas!

Ok, but we need to get all morefms. Remember they have several stations through the coutry like MoreFM Wellington, Akckland etc.

I can't take Wells on my own (ah the way I just read that :rolleyes) and I doubt we can be 2 people in the areas we have. Do you get what I mean?

Mika Peru?

actually im sure you can be same person in different areas...technically morefm is run by general morefm, its designed so if you travel around the country you can still listen to more fm...different people same station, does that make sense?

I remember when morefm was 92.2xsfm here, we had no morefm!

and besides...cellphones have no area code! and ive even won wellington tickets through morefm wellington before!

OH MY! does anyone know this Keran chick on facebook? am I right to celebrate that the first reply was from a regular member of the public???

actually im sure you can be same person in different areas...technically morefm is run by general morefm, its designed so if you travel around the country you can still listen to more fm...different people same station, does that make sense?

and besides...cellphones have no area code! and ive even won wellington tickets through morefm wellington before!

OH MY! does anyone know this Keran chick on facebook? am I right to celebrate that the first reply was from a regular member of the public???

haha

that Keran chick is me :naughty:

Oh right, yeah that makes sense :boing:

Shame it wasn's genneral public but oh well.

Hey, while we're doing this, lets not have pics of Mika in out avitars or Mika-esque things in our names so they think we are genneral public and LISTEN TO US for a half second ok?

Hey, while we're doing this, lets not have pics of Mika in out avitars or Mika-esque things in our names so they think we are genneral public and LISTEN TO US for a half second ok?

Yeah that's a good point.

that's why I refrain from e-mailing radio stations because my e-mail address is a dead giveway that I'm a Mika fan :naughty:

Yeah that's a good point.

that's why I refrain from e-mailing radio stations because my e-mail address is a dead giveway that I'm a Mika fan :naughty:

Get a gmail addy like I did.

I use it only for talking on an MSN-like box from this site: http://www.ebuddy.com

Add me to gtalk and use that email to email radio/tv stations :wink2:

liyonahlyonesseharsh@gmail.cim

dont ask me why but I have 7 non mika related email.

msn is easy cos anyone can start one and so its hard to tell whos who

gmail and softhome are good

yahoo

ok so maybe im a freak!

dont ask me why but I have 7 non mika related email.

msn is easy cos anyone can start one and so its hard to tell whos who

gmail and softhome are good

yahoo

ok so maybe im a freak!

You're not a freak. I use gmail for school friends and MSN for Mika usually.

I do this so that people don't see the Mika fans and either give me or more importantly, you guys, any grief.

I have a zoomshare account on which I had a website. Haven't used it in about 5 years though but it's my myspace email.

khayla...I loves the pictures of your tshirt!

I loves the hat!

Its cool to put a face to who im speeking to too! the only picture I had in my mind of you is the pic on your twitter re delta goodrem lol...im guessing you were a bit younger then eh!

by the looks of the photo your very much taller than me! I cant help it im even more funsized than charisse!

so what you all up to...i heard at least 2 of you are going to parashute...I hope you guys get a chance to meet up, but its massive so I understand if you dont! I wanted to go but im still paying for sydney which was so worth it i aint complaining!

I really want to go to womad but its too expensive and ill brobably too buisy with uni to be able to go anyway!

It was so hot today I ended up cooking my strawberries (I left them in the car when I went shopping, and my marshmellows melted in the packet! its like a solid clump of goo! why does it have to be so freaking hot! (realises its still nothing compared to 42 degrees!