The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

khayla...I loves the pictures of your tshirt!

I loves the hat!

Its cool to put a face to who im speeking to too! the only picture I had in my mind of you is the pic on your twitter re delta goodrem lol...im guessing you were a bit younger then eh!

by the looks of the photo your very much taller than me! I cant help it im even more funsized than charisse!

so what you all up to...i heard at least 2 of you are going to parashute...I hope you guys get a chance to meet up, but its massive so I understand if you dont! I wanted to go but im still paying for sydney which was so worth it i aint complaining!

I really want to go to womad but its too expensive and ill brobably too buisy with uni to be able to go anyway!

It was so hot today I ended up cooking my strawberries (I left them in the car when I went shopping, and my marshmellows melted in the packet! its like a solid clump of goo! why does it have to be so freaking hot! (realises its still nothing compared to 42 degrees!

LOL I was 10 in the delta pic :roftl:

Didn't you see the more recent pic of me that I have on twitpic and facebook???

I'm like 5.8ft if I remember correctly though lat I checked was when I was 13 :wink2:

I'm not going sadly but as I said, maybe next year.

My church friend was sad to know I wasn't going. He and all my church friends go every year but I refuse to go to church as I have feelings for girls and refuse to let religeon dictate what gender I should care for most.

Not that they know that of course. They still wonder why I only visit them occasionally before church starts and leave as soon as it starts or come during service, wait outside and only come in when I KNOW service is over.

Yeah Kiwis are soft :D

I went to Samoa when I was 6 and was astounded to see that the houses my family lived in had no walls! :blink:

But it's so hot so why bother with them?

Samoa was so hot that everyone went to sleep at a certain time of the day so I just kind of sat there and looked at everybody sleeping (creepy much? :roftl:) or else my Grandddad took me to the swimming pool because I wasn't allowed at the beach in case of sharks :boxed:

Its ok...I have tricks up my sleve! I mean, when charlie and i were requesting on the edge, I was sitting there texting off more than one phone so I was different people,

thats the thing khayla, but if charlie, you, Randumb, Emily B, nationalhouseofpancakes, Nique, myself ETC request in we are getting up there in numbers! not to mention the fact i have more than one phone that sort of works and borrowed my parents phones to request on the edge the other night...its a bit deceptive but It all apears to be different people! (not to mention a 2degrees phone works fine with a vodafone sim-thus works as 2 phones/2numbers)

the more people they think are requesting mika the better! we all just need to decide ok we are going to target more fm however means possible. (email, phone, text, twitter, fax, snail mail, carrier pigeon...whatever! :naughty:)

AND of course with emails and twitter at least we can call upon our ausie neighbours! to help out!! :thumb_yello:

what do we say guys...shall we try morefm since the edge was a waste of time?

I've started to make a habit of texting morefm at least once a day to request Mika. :roftl:

Is there a specific song we should be requesting, or just any of them?

I tried to do grace kelly to see if they'd play a "familiar" song, but i dont think they played it. (surprise, surprise)

does each morefm have a different number?

if they do someone should post them and then we can all text them.

Im listening to and texting into the auckland one...i think.

Get a gmail addy like I did.

I use it only for talking on an MSN-like box from this site: http://www.ebuddy.com

Add me to gtalk and use that email to email radio/tv stations :wink2:

liyonahlyonesseharsh@gmail.cim

I added you to my MSN, I might create a g-mail acc later but I'll most likely neglect it :teehee:

I've started to make a habit of texting morefm at least once a day to request Mika. :roftl:

Is there a specific song we should be requesting, or just any of them?

I tried to do grace kelly to see if they'd play a "familiar" song, but i dont think they played it. (surprise, surprise)

does each morefm have a different number?

if they do someone should post them and then we can all text them.

Im listening to and texting into the auckland one...i think.

I've heard MoreFm play Grace Kelly quite a few times before they sometimes even play Love Today. But I've never heard a new Mika song being played :dunno:

LOL I was 10 in the delta pic :roftl:

Didn't you see the more recent pic of me that I have on twitpic and facebook???

I'm like 5.8ft if I remember correctly though lat I checked was when I was 13 :wink2:

I'm not going sadly but as I said, maybe next year.

My church friend was sad to know I wasn't going. He and all my church friends go every year but I refuse to go to church as I have feelings for girls and refuse to let religeon dictate what gender I should care for most.

Not that they know that of course. They still wonder why I only visit them occasionally before church starts and leave as soon as it starts or come during service, wait outside and only come in when I KNOW service is over.

Yeah Kiwis are soft :D

I went to Samoa when I was 6 and was astounded to see that the houses my family lived in had no walls! :blink:

But it's so hot so why bother with them?

Samoa was so hot that everyone went to sleep at a certain time of the day so I just kind of sat there and looked at everybody sleeping (creepy much? :roftl:) or else my Grandddad took me to the swimming pool because I wasn't allowed at the beach in case of sharks :boxed:

My mum goes to church...and I just happen to not like most of the people at her church! last time I went with her was when I was like...10

5ft 8! omg Im only 4'11" 5ft with shoes on! omg im gonna be a midget beside you...*story of my life*

maybe we can all go to parashute next year! mfc meetup at parrahute! :roftl: I think we'd drive everyone else absolutely crazy!

Nope havent seen photo of you on facebook...or maybe I didnt notice lol!

yall should add me on msn! rainbowcolouredstars@hotmail.com (very hippy-ness)

wouldnt it be cool if we got to the stage that we had enough people to do group msn like those lil ol ausies used to do? I remember staying up late talking crazy with them ausies!

Urgh sister dramas...time to piss off home! :sneaky2:

Edited by RosinaKiwi

hey guys!

Have fun starting school!

I just got a quote for my stationary it came to like $106 worth of stationary! omfg! so expencive!

:sneaky2:

sister dramas went something like this

mum and I had been planning to go shopping for weeks and today we finally got a day when we had time off!

anyway, my dad was like "i need a break" so he suggested to mum sister come too...I knew it was a bad idea but mum persuaded me going "were going there anyway!

so mum and sister talk and suddenly sister is walking out the door going...meeting mum at warehouse stationary....um, I was cut out of my own plan!

And being a weekend i had to walk all the way into town with broken shoes just to go shopping that I had been planning to do for weeks with my mother and ended up doing it by myself...and I didnt even get to half the places I wanted to cos I ran out of time!

It always happens...I make these plans and suddenly im excluded from them!

like last year I said Id do the striders walk...so my sister jumped on bored suddenly she was all id probably be too slow anyway and probably shouldnt come and to which my mum was persuaded to agree!

hey guys!

Have fun starting school!

I just got a quote for my stationary it came to like $106 worth of stationary! omfg! so expencive!

:sneaky2:

sister dramas went something like this

mum and I had been planning to go shopping for weeks and today we finally got a day when we had time off!

anyway, my dad was like "i need a break" so he suggested to mum sister come too...I knew it was a bad idea but mum persuaded me going "were going there anyway!

so mum and sister talk and suddenly sister is walking out the door going...meeting mum at warehouse stationary....um, I was cut out of my own plan!

And being a weekend i had to walk all the way into town with broken shoes just to go shopping that I had been planning to do for weeks with my mother and ended up doing it by myself...and I didnt even get to half the places I wanted to cos I ran out of time!

It always happens...I make these plans and suddenly im excluded from them!

like last year I said Id do the striders walk...so my sister jumped on bored suddenly she was all id probably be too slow anyway and probably shouldnt come and to which my mum was persuaded to agree!

Im so nervous about starting school! zomg year 12!:shocked:

But exited too, finally taking subjects i want to take. mostly anyways.

Your sister dramas sound annoying. I dont have a sister... it sounds like alot of hard work! Though im sure its just like brothers...Good times, bad times right? :wink2:

Im so nervous about starting school! zomg year 12!:shocked:

But exited too, finally taking subjects i want to take. mostly anyways.

Your sister dramas sound annoying. I dont have a sister... it sounds like alot of hard work! Though im sure its just like brothers...Good times, bad times right? :wink2:

your the same year as my sister! wow I feel kinda old!

I dont have any brothers so I wouldnt know what theyre like! actually I think sisters are a lil worse though...id like to hope your brothers dont steal your clothes!

My new toy came today, my new computer ive been waiting weeks for! she has a teribite of hard drive and Ive named her gertrude! gerty the werty!

im smitten except mums decided to kidnap her!

your the same year as my sister! wow I feel kinda old!

I dont have any brothers so I wouldnt know what theyre like! actually I think sisters are a lil worse though...id like to hope your brothers dont steal your clothes!

My new toy came today, my new computer ive been waiting weeks for! she has a teribite of hard drive and Ive named her gertrude! gerty the werty!

im smitten except mums decided to kidnap her!

No, my brothers dont steal my clothing.:teehee: Thank gawd. But dad does tend to put their clothes in my drawers sometimes....odd.

WOW. a whole teribite. Imagine how many mika pictures that is!:teehee:

No, my brothers dont steal my clothing.:teehee: Thank gawd. But dad does tend to put their clothes in my drawers sometimes....odd.

WOW. a whole teribite. Imagine how many mika pictures that is!:teehee:

haha Id like to hope not!

and I think its a father thing...my father could get our stuff mixed up even if they had names on them!

a teribite? I dont think that many mika pictures exist!

Honstly Ive almost finished uploading all my files off about 3 computers combined...OMG! it doesnt even make a mark!

I JUST GOT MY NEW SHOES!!! theyre white and they fit and I love them!!! :wub2:

Hey my computer died so I've been off for a while. Sorry guys!

Just here to say if you're requesting, make sure to request different times of different dayes (maybe you'll find more compliant people and they won't get sick of ua) ok?

:huglove: I should be back up and running soon. I hate ap top....

Ok, school is officially completely overly diffacult!

Seriously, last year was so breezy and this year, after only three days has been harder than the middle of the year from last year!

On the second day I got sent to the guidence counsiller. That's a new personal record for shortest ammount of time that somebody has expressed interest in the wacked way I do things! :roftl:

Actually I froze up in my first, very simple, excersize in drama which the teacher knew was very odd for someone like me who can pull acting out of the air usually. So she said she saw I was overstressed and should see someone. Nice, at least it didn't involve my argument with that health teacher about marriage beliefs (I think Marriage is an outdated idea and she pretty much told me off for it seeing as her and her hub had been together for 30-something years - I got questioned for my morals that day and recommended to the counciller as she worried I was going to try be a slut when I was older.

The other time it was because my classmates decided I had an eating disorder. Which I did not.

Art History (a subject I took because I had to rather than wanting to) was a FAIL today as I've been trying to train myself not to put my hand up in class. I'm sick of people seeing me as a "Nerd" or a "Smart person" as I'm actually not. The truth is, I only know what my other obsessions, which have nothing to do with those things, have lead me to find out through research.

The problem with being seen as intellegent is that people try to group with you so they can rely on you to do their work for them and also I'm sick of blurting out random facts and people thinking I know everything.

But today I simply could not help myself! What's wrong with me?

"So we're talking about revolutions, what is one of the revolutions?" said our teacher just after having given us a page with all the revolutions on them (DUUUUH!)

Random person: "Uuum, the FRENCH revolution?"

"Rght! Now who knows who came into power after the revolution"

"... Short man who liked conquering things..."

Me, speaking up "Napolian!"

"Right. Now (addressing everyong) does anyone know anything about Napolian? I ask this because last year we had this crazy, Napolian expert who knew right down to what he ate for breakfast and... Mmm... Anyone?"

Me: "Well, he wasn't as short as people believe, he was actually of average height but his guard was just really tall."

"Wow! We have another one!"

"No! I know nothing - Honest! I only know that because I studied Napolian complex (because of Mika's vlog about the Mubbins) which said that the name was really misleading and... Yeah..."

Teacher: "O...K..., and do you know (looking at me) who the power was taken OUT of?"

"The monarchy."

"That's right. Do you know who the king was who was overtaken?"

"Um... King Lous the 16th."

"Right!"

Whispering began behind me about how I knew things and I thought, hey, while I'm here, I may as well ride it a little.

"He's the one Marie Antoinette was married to right?"

"Yeah that's right. What happened to them? How did they die?"

"They were gilloutined and their chilldren were sent to work houses with terrible conditions, abused and died a little while after."

"Ok good, so we know a bit about the time period we're studying. Great..."

She went off on her own little tangent while people behind me whispered. Truthfully, I only knew about the French revolution because my friend Josh is obsessed with fashion. I'm big on fashion too so he talked to me a great deal about Marie Antoinette. Then we had a really educative conversation with an incredibly intellegent art teacher who told me what happened to her children and as I say, I only know about Napolian because of Mika :wink2:

Then I argued with the health teacher because we were talking about Houora (health in 4 catagories: Physical, mental/emotional, social and spiritual) and she asked me what could be considered "Physical" and I said "Self image."

She said that was spiritual because it's how you see yourself.

I dsagreed because you see yourself looking the way you do and if you don't like it, you can change your hair or apply makeup, and see yourself as being prettier. Basically your spiritual is reactant to the physical and therefore, physical appearance and self image is physical health.

But she was right in her eyes so I had to be wrong...

Ok, school is officially completely overly diffacult!

Seriously, last year was so breezy and this year, after only three days has been harder than the middle of the year from last year!

On the second day I got sent to the guidence counsiller. That's a new personal record for shortest ammount of time that somebody has expressed interest in the wacked way I do things! :roftl:

Actually I froze up in my first, very simple, excersize in drama which the teacher knew was very odd for someone like me who can pull acting out of the air usually. So she said she saw I was overstressed and should see someone. Nice, at least it didn't involve my argument with that health teacher about marriage beliefs (I think Marriage is an outdated idea and she pretty much told me off for it seeing as her and her hub had been together for 30-something years - I got questioned for my morals that day and recommended to the counciller as she worried I was going to try be a slut when I was older.

The other time it was because my classmates decided I had an eating disorder. Which I did not.

Art History (a subject I took because I had to rather than wanting to) was a FAIL today as I've been trying to train myself not to put my hand up in class. I'm sick of people seeing me as a "Nerd" or a "Smart person" as I'm actually not. The truth is, I only know what my other obsessions, which have nothing to do with those things, have lead me to find out through research.

The problem with being seen as intellegent is that people try to group with you so they can rely on you to do their work for them and also I'm sick of blurting out random facts and people thinking I know everything.

But today I simply could not help myself! What's wrong with me?

"So we're talking about revolutions, what is one of the revolutions?" said our teacher just after having given us a page with all the revolutions on them (DUUUUH!)

Random person: "Uuum, the FRENCH revolution?"

"Rght! Now who knows who came into power after the revolution"

"... Short man who liked conquering things..."

Me, speaking up "Napolian!"

"Right. Now (addressing everyong) does anyone know anything about Napolian? I ask this because last year we had this crazy, Napolian expert who knew right down to what he ate for breakfast and... Mmm... Anyone?"

Me: "Well, he wasn't as short as people believe, he was actually of average height but his guard was just really tall."

"Wow! We have another one!"

"No! I know nothing - Honest! I only know that because I studied Napolian complex (because of Mika's vlog about the Mubbins) which said that the name was really misleading and... Yeah..."

Teacher: "O...K..., and do you know (looking at me) who the power was taken OUT of?"

"The monarchy."

"That's right. Do you know who the king was who was overtaken?"

"Um... King Lous the 16th."

"Right!"

Whispering began behind me about how I knew things and I thought, hey, while I'm here, I may as well ride it a little.

"He's the one Marie Antoinette was married to right?"

"Yeah that's right. What happened to them? How did they die?"

"They were gilloutined and their chilldren were sent to work houses with terrible conditions, abused and died a little while after."

"Ok good, so we know a bit about the time period we're studying. Great..."

She went off on her own little tangent while people behind me whispered. Truthfully, I only knew about the French revolution because my friend Josh is obsessed with fashion. I'm big on fashion too so he talked to me a great deal about Marie Antoinette. Then we had a really educative conversation with an incredibly intellegent art teacher who told me what happened to her children and as I say, I only know about Napolian because of Mika :wink2:

Then I argued with the health teacher because we were talking about Houora (health in 4 catagories: Physical, mental/emotional, social and spiritual) and she asked me what could be considered "Physical" and I said "Self image."

She said that was spiritual because it's how you see yourself.

I dsagreed because you see yourself looking the way you do and if you don't like it, you can change your hair or apply makeup, and see yourself as being prettier. Basically your spiritual is reactant to the physical and therefore, physical appearance and self image is physical health.

But she was right in her eyes so I had to be wrong...

hahaha I was the same in class! I only knew stuff from when I reserced because of other obsessions!

except with electri`city! my father was a sparky so i learnt all I knew from him!

I remember one time, in 3rd form we had a relief teacher in science! she thought she was a know it all. she asked "can anyone explain what volts are" and i was like "volts is like pressure!" and she said I was wrong!

and I said "But The volt is the unit of measure. so Voltage is also described as electrical pressure.(ok...so the word is tention now days but it means the same thing!" she looked at me like :shocked:

funny enough I had that same teacher for maths in 6th form!

It got to the point that I would correct her constantly when she was writing notes up, Im sure she got quite pissed off that I could draw in class but still know enough to correct her when she wrote parabola instead of hiperbola.

heres another maths story...in year 13 we had this awesome teacher who used to let us play games on fridays...of course they were maths games but we would win stuff and I started to win consistantly...even though I sucked at maths so they started to think I was cheating!

of course I started to give away my prizes to the person who came 2nd cos I really didnt understand why I was winning!:naughty:

UNI sucks ass!

I havent even started yet

but theyre making me do a certificate in university prep for the first semester...the ones the international ESOL students do!

So embarrissing!

whats more Ive got a week to get organised and Im freaking out! my dads punnishing me for freaking out (does that even make any sense?) so I havent gone shopping, they said theyd help me get organised but I have to get the rest of my stuff organised first, but how do I do that in a week while im also making appointments for stationary and loans and my shoes which are still making my toes go numb!

1 WEEK!!!

:shocked:

hahaha I was the same in class! I only knew stuff from when I reserced because of other obsessions!

except with electri`city! my father was a sparky so i learnt all I knew from him!

I remember one time, in 3rd form we had a relief teacher in science! she thought she was a know it all. she asked "can anyone explain what volts are" and i was like "volts is like pressure!" and she said I was wrong!

and I said "But The volt is the unit of measure. so Voltage is also described as electrical pressure.(ok...so the word is tention now days but it means the same thing!" she looked at me like :shocked:

funny enough I had that same teacher for maths in 6th form!

It got to the point that I would correct her constantly when she was writing notes up, Im sure she got quite pissed off that I could draw in class but still know enough to correct her when she wrote parabola instead of hiperbola.

heres another maths story...in year 13 we had this awesome teacher who used to let us play games on fridays...of course they were maths games but we would win stuff and I started to win consistantly...even though I sucked at maths so they started to think I was cheating!

of course I started to give away my prizes to the person who came 2nd cos I really didnt understand why I was winning!:naughty:

UNI sucks ass!

I havent even started yet

but theyre making me do a certificate in university prep for the first semester...the ones the international ESOL students do!

So embarrissing!

whats more Ive got a week to get organised and Im freaking out! my dads punnishing me for freaking out (does that even make any sense?) so I havent gone shopping, they said theyd help me get organised but I have to get the rest of my stuff organised first, but how do I do that in a week while im also making appointments for stationary and loans and my shoes which are still making my toes go numb!

1 WEEK!!!

:shocked:

It looks like we're all superintellegent for all the wrong reasons on here!

I just had the craving for chocolate covered strawberries...

See, this is why I don't want to go to uni!

But why is it embarrassing? I fail to understand...

My mother wants me to go to Auckland uni and study managment, law, accounting or psychology.

I was really good at all 3 when I was about 8-13 and going through all her notes and her teling me what she was learning and my giving answers that made her think.

But I would be awful at accounting and... Well, I hate that she just wants me to do those things for the money. I'm an artist and those things are a waste of thousands of dollars worth of student loans and LIFE down the drain for someone like me who would never DREAM of doing such jobs!

But I'm naturally good at psychology and analysis which is why I can write songs about the most mundane things. Overanalysis DOES have it's good sides!

Law is only interesting to me because my family were always breaking it, from my mother getting a night in prison several times for fights with my father and my father's... Er... "Record" and my Nana's burnind down a police station. Now my mother uses the law against everyone including her own family to get her way. I don't LIKE law but I know it because I need to be able to defend myself from her when she tries to make me do stuff!

PS. I won't be moving back to Auckland so soon as I though if anyone's interested. Is anyone interested in flatting next year possibly though?

It looks like we're all superintellegent for all the wrong reasons on here!

I just had the craving for chocolate covered strawberries...

See, this is why I don't want to go to uni!

But why is it embarrassing? I fail to understand...

My mother wants me to go to Auckland uni and study managment, law, accounting or psychology.

I was really good at all 3 when I was about 8-13 and going through all her notes and her teling me what she was learning and my giving answers that made her think.

But I would be awful at accounting and... Well, I hate that she just wants me to do those things for the money. I'm an artist and those things are a waste of thousands of dollars worth of student loans and LIFE down the drain for someone like me who would never DREAM of doing such jobs!

But I'm naturally good at psychology and analysis which is why I can write songs about the most mundane things. Overanalysis DOES have it's good sides!

Law is only interesting to me because my family were always breaking it, from my mother getting a night in prison several times for fights with my father and my father's... Er... "Record" and my Nana's burnind down a police station. Now my mother uses the law against everyone including her own family to get her way. I don't LIKE law but I know it because I need to be able to defend myself from her when she tries to make me do stuff!

PS. I won't be moving back to Auckland so soon as I though if anyone's interested. Is anyone interested in flatting next year possibly though?

Its a tad embarassing for me because im the only english born student in the course! AKA for most everyone else English is a second language! :teehee:

haha sounds like someone else I know, using law against her own family! My dads girlfriends daughter (sort of my step sister minus marrage) is exactly like that...except she hasnt spoken to us in almost 10 years!

my sister said "you should do accounting, or IT cos you get payed lots" but I cant see the point in going to uni to studing something that would actually send me to sleep! sure I like computers but not that much you know!

for this exact reason im studing ARTS at university!

its funny how all my friends from highschool are going doing their degrees in pharmisy and midwifry and end up changing to something completely different till they finally find something they actually like!

im doing sociology paper next semester as an elective! I get to study people and behaviour and I guess it also fits in with media in some ways!

I love the way someone in class asked why I was studying media and I said it was cos I hated it! I HATE reality tv, I hate tabloids, and thats why im studying it, even though that part of it annoys me so much I still find it quite interesting!:naughty:

Its a tad embarassing for me because im the only english born student in the course! AKA for most everyone else English is a second language! :teehee:

haha sounds like someone else I know, using law against her own family! My dads girlfriends daughter (sort of my step sister minus marrage) is exactly like that...except she hasnt spoken to us in almost 10 years!

my sister said "you should do accounting, or IT cos you get payed lots" but I cant see the point in going to uni to studing something that would actually send me to sleep! sure I like computers but not that much you know!

for this exact reason im studing ARTS at university!

its funny how all my friends from highschool are going doing their degrees in pharmisy and midwifry and end up changing to something completely different till they finally find something they actually like!

im doing sociology paper next semester as an elective! I get to study people and behaviour and I guess it also fits in with media in some ways!

I love the way someone in class asked why I was studying media and I said it was cos I hated it! I HATE reality tv, I hate tabloids, and thats why im studying it, even though that part of it annoys me so much I still find it quite interesting!:naughty:

Oh right!

Hey, here's your chance to look like a smart person! :toot:

My mother's such a Lisa Simpson! She always sat at the front of class and got the top of class at everything in uni and people kept trying to make friends with her. But being the kind of person she is, she fobbed each and every one of them off. *Rolls eyes*

Wow! Did your "Step sister" end on bad terms with you guys???

Your sister is the paralel of my mother! :roftl: I don't understand peoeple who choose jobs to get lots of money instead of something that makes an ok amount of money but that you enjoy!

LOL James Blunt did sociology at university. He slept off hangovers in the back of the room :roftl:

I find the manstream aspects of fame and entertainment industry are incredibly interesting simply because I don't understand it! I call certain mainstream musicians "Mucical marionettes" because their outfits are picked for them, their songs and shows are chosen for them and their appearance and outfits to go to the simplest of places like church and the shops are chosen and there's all these people who controle the movements of one person who is like a cash cow for the industry to milk until they go out of fashion and drop them, leaving them with a want to be pampered like their old days of being amazing.

It's sad but interesting.

Hey guys,

Are we still up for asking C4 to play BIOTG on drews blog when it comes out?

I was thinking maybe we should wait until maybe tuesday or wednesday, just to give it some time to um, "settle"? I cant think of another word... i mean, sorta be around for a while...anyone understanding me? Hmmm.

Or should we just go for it tomorrow?

I went on the C4 forum yesterday and posted WAG in the "song your obsessed with" thread. Just to see what would happen.

Yeah.

Hey guys,

Are we still up for asking C4 to play BIOTG on drews blog when it comes out?

I was thinking maybe we should wait until maybe tuesday or wednesday, just to give it some time to um, "settle"? I cant think of another word... i mean, sorta be around for a while...anyone understanding me? Hmmm.

Or should we just go for it tomorrow?

I went on the C4 forum yesterday and posted WAG in the "song your obsessed with" thread. Just to see what would happen.

Yeah.

Yep, still on for C4!

Yes, let's wait for the end of this week to let the song linger around in other countries so that when we present them with a request to play it, they can see how well it goes down elsewhere and perhaps they wil play it this week (I crack myself up...).

Oh right!

Hey, here's your chance to look like a smart person! :toot:

My mother's such a Lisa Simpson! She always sat at the front of class and got the top of class at everything in uni and people kept trying to make friends with her. But being the kind of person she is, she fobbed each and every one of them off. *Rolls eyes*

Wow! Did your "Step sister" end on bad terms with you guys???

Your sister is the paralel of my mother! :roftl: I don't understand peoeple who choose jobs to get lots of money instead of something that makes an ok amount of money but that you enjoy!

LOL James Blunt did sociology at university. He slept off hangovers in the back of the room :roftl:

I find the manstream aspects of fame and entertainment industry are incredibly interesting simply because I don't understand it! I call certain mainstream musicians "Mucical marionettes" because their outfits are picked for them, their songs and shows are chosen for them and their appearance and outfits to go to the simplest of places like church and the shops are chosen and there's all these people who controle the movements of one person who is like a cash cow for the industry to milk until they go out of fashion and drop them, leaving them with a want to be pampered like their old days of being amazing.

hehe sociology is aparently the most breasy subject but it looks good and fits in with media so I chose it!

dont get me started on 'step sister'

we think perhaps she had a thing for my father before her mother and my father got together...even though my father is like the same age as her mother!

after my father and her mother told her she got pissed off, didnt talk to us again, stalked us and sent hatefull letters in christmas presents.

she was studying law at the time and even put a complaint into CYPFS on his birthday saying that he had had sleepy with my sister and I! :sneaky2:

I saw her drive passed the other day...shes changed her car I see but she STILL hasnt changed her attitude... I dont think ive ever done anything wrong to her but she almost run herself off the road glaring at me!

hehe sociology is aparently the most breasy subject but it looks good and fits in with media so I chose it!

dont get me started on 'step sister'

we think perhaps she had a thing for my father before her mother and my father got together...even though my father is like the same age as her mother!

after my father and her mother told her she got pissed off, didnt talk to us again, stalked us and sent hatefull letters in christmas presents.

she was studying law at the time and even put a complaint into CYPFS on his birthday saying that he had had sleepy with my sister and I! :sneaky2:

I saw her drive passed the other day...shes changed her car I see but she STILL hasnt changed her attitude... I dont think ive ever done anything wrong to her but she almost run herself off the road glaring at me!

Jeez what a buhtch! I'd laugh if she drove into the poles just before I Mika billboard!

ZAP ZAAAAAAAAP! :roftl:

Jeez what a buhtch! I'd laugh if she drove into the poles just before I Mika billboard!

ZAP ZAAAAAAAAP! :roftl:

you have to wounder about a then 26yo woman who hits on a 50-something yo father of 2!:boxed:

I think she just uses her law degree against almost anyone even her own daughter at one point!

thats one thing that drew me to mika too though, apart from the music, was the fact that no matter how many times they asked about his sexuality he never told!

I hate the tabloid media, and I dont see the point in so called 'reality tv'

I remember watching an interview of MJ by opera...and she was like 'how many woman have you dated' "are you a virgin" etc and I also loved how he answered simply that he was a gentleman!

theres something MJ said in that interview that struck me though...he said that hes a fan of devinchi, that if he spoke to devinchi one on one hed like to ask his inspiration not about why he sits out in the sun so long or who he went on a date with last week!

thats in some ways how I feel! I dont care much for questions about sexuality or virginity or private life because thats not their prefessional persona! it would be inapropriate for you to ask a regualar member of the public a question it should be the same for 'celebrities' too!

and that michael jackson bacheir documentry made me really angry! go get someone to trust you so much to let you into their lives their hearts and the lives of their children and family and for you to then turn everything they said into something so Hurtfull It pissed me off!

thats one thing that drew me to mika too though, apart from the music, was the fact that no matter how many times they asked about his sexuality he never told!

I hate the tabloid media, and I dont see the point in so called 'reality tv'

I remember watching an interview of MJ by opera...and she was like 'how many woman have you dated' "are you a virgin" etc and I also loved how he answered simply that he was a gentleman!

theres something MJ said in that interview that struck me though...he said that hes a fan of devinchi, that if he spoke to devinchi one on one hed like to ask his inspiration not about why he sits out in the sun so long or who he went on a date with last week!

thats in some ways how I feel! I dont care much for questions about sexuality or virginity or private life because thats not their prefessional persona! it would be inapropriate for you to ask a regualar member of the public a question it should be the same for 'celebrities' too!

and that michael jackson bacheir documentry made me really angry! go get someone to trust you so much to let you into their lives their hearts and the lives of their children and family and for you to then turn everything they said into something so Hurtfull It pissed me off!

ugh, Bashir :bash:

I like what you wrote. So true, I'm the same. Would much rather read about their favourite fruit juice than their sexuality.. cos at the end of the day - who gives a **** unless you're dating them. :biggrin2:

Hello all!! :bye: My friend and I were checking out houses in NZ today.. You know, just imagining we had a getaway home :naughty: So expensive :shocked::shocked:

*kisses for Liyonah* :huglove: and then, :chair:

ugh, Bashir :bash:

I like what you wrote. So true, I'm the same. Would much rather read about their favourite fruit juice than their sexuality.. cos at the end of the day - who gives a **** unless you're dating them. :biggrin2:

Hello all!! :bye: My friend and I were checking out houses in NZ today.. You know, just imagining we had a getaway home :naughty: So expensive :shocked::shocked:

*kisses for Liyonah* :huglove: and then, :chair:

id much rather hear about how the artist creates the masterpiece than about their sexuality!

hey where are you looking at houses in new zealand?

I mean...auckland and wellington are always expencive...theyre POSH lol

actually the housing market is quite expencive here, tis why we have a govermnent discounted first home thingy!

maybe its all just a conspirisy to keep ya ausies out aye?:naughty: J/k

Edited by RosinaKiwi

id much rather hear about how the artist creates the masterpiece than about their sexuality!

hey where are you looking at houses in new zealand?

I mean...auckland and wellington are always expencive...theyre POSH lol

actually the housing market is quite expencive here, tis why we have a govermnent discounted first home thingy!

maybe its all just a conspirisy to keep ya ausies out aye?:naughty: J/k

:roftl: Yeah yeah, you're not joking!! And once one of yours gets famous we'll claim them :mf_rosetinted::teehee: (actually, my favourite Kiwis are Lucy Lawless, and Vika and Linda Bull)

I think it was a general search.. Nowhere in particular. After we gave up on NZ we started looking at Ireland. :naughty:

And, me too.. How dull are interviews these days?? So faceless. So pointless. Although, many leave that air of mystery so that we keep on guessing who they really are. But, some just need to stfu more :fisch: