The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

*dumps homework on desk* i can see it accumulating, yes :biggrin2:

I think To Kill A Mockingbird is a excellent book :thumb_yello: I read it when i was 13 and didnt really 'get' it, but i re-read it this year and really enjoyed it (maybe cos i was older i understand the themes now) :aah:

At least you've sponsored :roftl: I'm proud of yoooou.

i reckon we could decorate with a few pictures, no?

*steals from aussie thread*

copia3di45081374667e547.jpg

nooo.. its called a 'mika' player' :naughty:

Shall we play this album, maybe?

tbwktm.jpg

(i'm having fun with pictures today..)

*piles own homework ontop* Wow. Thats quite a tower we have here! :naughty:

To kill a mocking bird..I should return to the library and get it...once i finished with my other books. Damn reading logs. :aah:

Nice picture...and is it me, or did it just get hotter in here? Despite the freezing rain outside? :das:

That album looks tempting- put it in said mika player, and then turn it up REALLY loud. :roftl:

:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
Just received a text from my friend informing me that kick ass was played on C4.

anyone see it?

this.is.exciting.

YIPE!

OMG, I DID NOT SEE IT!!

Damn, I hope we're not too late and it hasn't been taken out of rotation!!

They only play slect live on weekdays, no?

If they don't play it today, I'll get the number on thursday/friday, because im working after school on tuesday and wednesday. (unless you can do it, Nique?) And we'll all start voting!!!

It was on again and i saw it this time!

mum had just asked me to change the channel and then while im looking at the remote i hear the beginning and yell "NO WE'RE LISTENING TO THIS!!!". Ahhhh the look she gave me. :naughty:

It was on one of those 'whats the theme?' programmes, hits from the flicks was the theme. I have been voting for it on select, but i havent seen it yet :/. We're close guys. sooooo close. :D

It was on again and i saw it this time!

mum had just asked me to change the channel and then while im looking at the remote i hear the beginning and yell "NO WE'RE LISTENING TO THIS!!!". Ahhhh the look she gave me. :naughty:

It was on one of those 'whats the theme?' programmes, hits from the flicks was the theme. I have been voting for it on select, but i havent seen it yet :/. We're close guys. sooooo close. :D

Ooooooooh.. i can almost smell it!!

<squee>

They played kick ass on c4?

Sorry I haven't been on! I still love you all and still love Mika of course. I haven't had internet in a long time. I'm on at this rediculous and terrible of destinations (please don't let me get caught) and I'm telling you I love you all and miss you like crazy!

I hope you're all well but am not reading the whole lot of posts that have piled up in my absense that I've yet to read.

Be well Mika friends :huglove:

suddenly i stopped getting emails from this thread again BOO

wait mika kick ass C4 has a code or what?

how are we voting

im so behind!

:blink:

*sits down and sulks*

i need a stiff cup of strong coffee!

I swear the big guy is cursing me just for ****s and gigles!

its my birthday in a week!

They played kick ass on c4?

Sorry I haven't been on! I still love you all and still love Mika of course. I haven't had internet in a long time. I'm on at this rediculous and terrible of destinations (please don't let me get caught) and I'm telling you I love you all and miss you like crazy!

I hope you're all well but am not reading the whole lot of posts that have piled up in my absense that I've yet to read.

Be well Mika friends :huglove:

Yep! But they havent played it in a while...hmmm.:sneaky2:

We cant wait till you get back. :wink2:

suddenly i stopped getting emails from this thread again BOO

wait mika kick ass C4 has a code or what?

how are we voting

im so behind!

:blink:

*sits down and sulks*

i need a stiff cup of strong coffee!

I swear the big guy is cursing me just for ****s and gigles!

its my birthday in a week!

*hands rosina a cup of coffee.*

Awwww. Thats too bad. sometimes life sucks dont it? :sneaky2:

Your birthday in a week? Thats exciting,:biggrin2: how old will you be?

I dont think it has a 'code' as such, but ive been texting 'play kick ass by mika' (as per instructions) to the number they provide...i still havent seen it on select.:mf_rosetinted:

*hands rosina a cup of coffee.*

Awwww. Thats too bad. sometimes life sucks dont it? :sneaky2:

Your birthday in a week? Thats exciting,:biggrin2: how old will you be?

I dont think it has a 'code' as such, but ive been texting 'play kick ass by mika' (as per instructions) to the number they provide...i still havent seen it on select.:mf_rosetinted:

I will be *mumbles* OLD!

half of 44!

have nothing planed as my second phone in a week died and I cant even text anyone! :boxed:

Im going to a freaze flash mob tomorrow~! =

where yall people be at?

OK...So the freeze flash mob thing was such a non event! someone let slip to security that it was going to happen and they wouldnt let us film then people either got confused as to where/when to meet or wussed out and so only 4 people turned up. needless to say with only 4 people and a angry mob of security guards we decided not to do it! I for one didnt want to be arrested for causing a public nucence!

security were still on guard and talking about it for 2 hours after it didnt happen, imagine if it had!

its just a bit of fun, why security got to go and ruin it?

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Happy Birthday!!! :yay::yay:(for a few days ago...or my math is off...)Thats not such a big number...Old people are more like twice of 44. :thumb_yello:

Flash mob...hmmmm...Sounds like a fail. What was it for?

And I blame my absence on Facebook, homework and careers stuff we're doing at school. :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

I saw Kick Ass on C4 in the hols!

I was watching "What's the theme?: Hits from the flicks" and it was not in the top 5 I don't think :( But it was ON!

Last night I watched LiveICM and PDP in a row and I've been listening to my special edition TBWKTM album lots and LICM as well. I feel really out of touch with Mika. Sometimes I feel like all I do is watch live vids and look at pics. I want to look at/hear interviews too but haven't got the time now as I don't get lots of time at my friend's and school is a nono (I'm pulling a nono right now :P).

But do you know what? Watching LiveICM for the first time in ages (and a long way from home, the doco), I realised that Mika has really grown (as has the ability of the camera people who shoot his shows :bleh:) and I love how when he said all the stuff about going on tour in the ICM doc, it really related to me at the time when I got it, but now, it's PDP's doc that gives me more to think about. Designing sets and taking something existing and applying a bigger dome to it (like adding more money and a bigger place and more time).

I'm making lots of cartoons ATM. Mika ones and a Greg Wells peice and lots of ones about a certain gtalk stalker :D

I hope you're all well, remember I'm always available on Facebook, and moreso than MFC so if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here (er.. There :Pp)

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, long time no..er, MFC. :roftl:

So..how is everyone? Im halfway through my mock exams at the moment, just finished english today, and have decided to have the weekend for study, so i can log in to here, which i have not done in a long while. :blush-anim-cl:

Anyone here like Adam Lambert? I hear he be coming to NZ, and i be quite excited!:biggrin2:

I saw Kick Ass on C4 in the hols!

I was watching "What's the theme?: Hits from the flicks" and it was not in the top 5 I don't think :( But it was ON!

Last night I watched LiveICM and PDP in a row and I've been listening to my special edition TBWKTM album lots and LICM as well. I feel really out of touch with Mika. Sometimes I feel like all I do is watch live vids and look at pics. I want to look at/hear interviews too but haven't got the time now as I don't get lots of time at my friend's and school is a nono (I'm pulling a nono right now :P).

But do you know what? Watching LiveICM for the first time in ages (and a long way from home, the doco), I realised that Mika has really grown (as has the ability of the camera people who shoot his shows :bleh:) and I love how when he said all the stuff about going on tour in the ICM doc, it really related to me at the time when I got it, but now, it's PDP's doc that gives me more to think about. Designing sets and taking something existing and applying a bigger dome to it (like adding more money and a bigger place and more time).

I'm making lots of cartoons ATM. Mika ones and a Greg Wells peice and lots of ones about a certain gtalk stalker :D

I hope you're all well, remember I'm always available on Facebook, and moreso than MFC so if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here (er.. There :Pp)

Ahhh! Yes your right, Mika was on! Exciting right? Even though your post is quite old..its still cool to imgine Mika in the mainstream-music outlets. *sigh* too bad he hasnt caught on..

I was watching LiveICM the other day actually, and your right, he has grown! Its amazing to watch someone as amazing as him just become more...uh...looking a word...cant find it so i'll use amazing. :naughty:

i have mock exams this coming week, so i know what you must be going through~ with the study and all!

anyway, long time i haven't been on here either :o

need my fix of mfc (:

well, it's been kinda stressful and hard for the past few days cause i live in christchurch and we have just had a big earthquake and aftershocks for the days following it. I heard that Adam Lambert is coming to NZ, which is awesome, because i absolutely adore him; his music,talent and everything but he is only doing a show in auckland and i cant afford to go ^-^

oh well, will you get the chance to go? i hope you do!

:)

i have mock exams this coming week, so i know what you must be going through~ with the study and all!

anyway, long time i haven't been on here either :o

need my fix of mfc (:

well, it's been kinda stressful and hard for the past few days cause i live in christchurch and we have just had a big earthquake and aftershocks for the days following it. I heard that Adam Lambert is coming to NZ, which is awesome, because i absolutely adore him; his music,talent and everything but he is only doing a show in auckland and i cant afford to go ^-^

oh well, will you get the chance to go? i hope you do!

:)

Good luck with your exams! :biggrin2: Haha, im supposed to be studying for my Agriculture and then Chemistry exam on monday but...well i dont really have a good reason to be randomly clicking around the internet. But i ended up here, so thats something postive.:roftl:

Oh yes the earthquake, my maths teacher is from there and she was very worried about her family. I hope you guys are all ok! Lots of mikafern love! :wub2:

I'm not sure if i'll beable to go to see AL, i may not be able to afford it either, and my friends want me to go see rocky horror picture show on stage with them..so..:blink: I would really like to though, he is amazingly super talented. :naughty:

awh thankyou! the ones next term are the really important ones so i hope they go alright!

haha! yeah i really need to start seriously studying ^-^

we are alright! lots of homes ruined and some of our heritage buildings crumbling but we are holding up ok, the kiwi way haha! :)

wow! i would love to go to rocky horror, i love that movie! would be pretty amazing in theatre form! i love theatre, acting and singing. you will be lucky if you get to go! :) well, if you go to either im sure you will have a fantastic time! must tell me about it hah! nice talking to you (:

awh thankyou! the ones next term are the really important ones so i hope they go alright!

we are alright! lots of homes ruined and some of our heritage buildings crumbling but we are holding up ok, the kiwi way haha! :)

wow! i would love to go to rocky horror, i love that movie! would be pretty amazing in theatre form! i love theatre, acting and singing. you will be lucky if you get to go! :) well, if you go to either im sure you will have a fantastic time! must tell me about it hah! nice talking to you (:

glad to know your ok!

I hear the aftershocks are up over 400 now, which is kinda scary, can you smell sulfer where you are? aparently people can smell sulpher (sorry I cant spell lol)

yeah, the first few days the aftershocks were really big, and devastating! my school, burnside high was one of the welfare centers but the people had to move because of cracks caused by the aftershocks. it certainly will not be forgotten, ever i dont think. i am so grateful for the help workers, they have done so much! no, although i haven't been out particularly much, i will try and sniff some out :P maybe that is from the silt that has bubbled up from under ground, a lot of people's ground has been covered with the sticky mess. perhaps? that's okay haha, sulfur :)

My mocks start tomorrow but my first is on thursday.

I have five (Health, drama, english, art history and French) and so with my two days spare before exams, instead of studying (I'm screwed either way) I am going to take up the offer of a guy I met in a bar's offer of studio time.

Don't worry, he's legit - I checked :D

I'm making demos and then sending them out to peope who'll be able to tell me if I'm any good and hopefully I can make a facebook page and what not for it all.

Yeah, I am serious about the music thing :P

I just met the cutest Mika guy the other day! As in, he kind of looks like him. He's very nice while most of the Mikaish guys I know are full on douches to me :roftl:

exams start on wednesday but my first one is on friday, i have english,math,science,history,drama and an art one when we just paint and dont actually have an exam. so, five like you do :)

what do you think of art history? next year i'm going to take english,drama,media,classics and history :) how about you?

WOW! that sounds fantastic, well i hope you have a fun two days and work hard to make some amazing music :) what do you play? or do you sing, or play and sing haha? i would love to hear you sometime (:

well, i feel much happier now that you know that he's legit :)

awh! a few weeks/months ago i saw this guy across the road (i was at the busstop) and he was with his friends i think. i couldn't help but gaze at him :P haha! he seemed the most outlandish of the group, and he had the cutest style/clothing and hair similar to meeks'. oh! and these oldfashioned glasses! hehe! awh! that's no fair! they should all be nice to you, you seem lovely :)

exams start on wednesday but my first one is on friday, i have english,math,science,history,drama and an art one when we just paint and dont actually have an exam. so, five like you do :)

what do you think of art history? next year i'm going to take english,drama,media,classics and history :) how about you?

WOW! that sounds fantastic, well i hope you have a fun two days and work hard to make some amazing music :)what do you play? or do you sing, or play and sing haha? i would love to hear you sometime (:well, i feel much happier now that you know that he's legit :)

awh! a few weeks/months ago i saw this guy across the road (i was at the busstop) and he was with his friends i think. i couldn't help but gaze at him :P haha! he seemed the most outlandish of the group, and he had the cutest style/clothing and hair similar to meeks'. oh! and these oldfashioned glasses! hehe! awh! that's no fair! they should all be nice to you, you seem lovely :)

Me too! :wink2:

We have this new teacher at our school whos really young and he looks exactly like Mika, i actually did a double take to just check..ahhh if only Mika really were at our school canteen. *sigh* haha. :roftl:

oooo Do you mean the NCEA exams? Im not too worried about them, at least then we shouldnt be trying to learn a new topic AND revise old stuff!

I only have physics left on wednesday, but i have absolutely given up on it! The only subject where i have failed anything this year. I decided physics are unessential to life. :naughty: Chemistry is much better. Ahhh, im such a nerd! :aah:

I will be sure to tell everyone about whichever i choose! :P

I love it when im on here. Its so much fun! Much better than school or whatever crap is on television.

haha! totally agreed with your comment about it being so much better on here than tv or whatnot!

yeah, ncea! haha, :) awh, yeah i'm not good at science, i get distracted haha! and just have kinda decided i dont need it either :0

awh! bet the teacher is absolutely gorgeous. mika teaching? heheh, sounds cute! i can picture him walking in and being all shy and lovely :D

i do always do better in subjects i love, :D

hah, you better say, i think i might go to sweeney todd if i can get tickets and afford it ^-^

anyway, off to bed for me :) goodnight!

yeah, the first few days the aftershocks were really big, and devastating! my school, burnside high was one of the welfare centers but the people had to move because of cracks caused by the aftershocks. it certainly will not be forgotten, ever i dont think. i am so grateful for the help workers, they have done so much! no, although i haven't been out particularly much, i will try and sniff some out :P maybe that is from the silt that has bubbled up from under ground, a lot of people's ground has been covered with the sticky mess. perhaps? that's okay haha, sulfur :)

my friends who are studying geology or something recon there might be some kind of volcanic activity going on in CHCH cos you have some serious volcanos around you too.

Im not so sure, I have family down there, they are up the hill a bit I think I cant remember the suburb, but they are ok!

mmmm yes, Liquafraction is an interesting thing!

My mocks start tomorrow but my first is on thursday.

I have five (Health, drama, english, art history and French) and so with my two days spare before exams, instead of studying (I'm screwed either way) I am going to take up the offer of a guy I met in a bar's offer of studio time.

Don't worry, he's legit - I checked :D

I'm making demos and then sending them out to peope who'll be able to tell me if I'm any good and hopefully I can make a facebook page and what not for it all.

Yeah, I am serious about the music thing :P

I just met the cutest Mika guy the other day! As in, he kind of looks like him. He's very nice while most of the Mikaish guys I know are full on douches to me :roftl:

I still havent heard you sing properly...I mean exept when you tried to sing we are golden to the Mr golden vest photobooth guy Arma '10 (good times)

Me too! :wink2:

We have this new teacher at our school whos really young and he looks exactly like Mika, i actually did a double take to just check..ahhh if only Mika really were at our school canteen. *sigh* haha. :roftl:

oooo Do you mean the NCEA exams? Im not too worried about them, at least then we shouldnt be trying to learn a new topic AND revise old stuff!

I only have physics left on wednesday, but i have absolutely given up on it! The only subject where i have failed anything this year. I decided physics are unessential to life. :naughty: Chemistry is much better. Ahhh, im such a nerd! :aah:

I will be sure to tell everyone about whichever i choose! :P

I love it when im on here. Its so much fun! Much better than school or whatever crap is on television.

Good luck with NCEA all of you!

I skipped class today to finish my essay but then I devaloped a freakin migrane :'( I hate migranes!

I had a lectuerer that looks like Nerdy kick ass mika in his 60s

the only photo there is of him on the uni website makes him look like he has donkey teeth. I know his wife is japanese, and shes nice, but he also sort of checks out the girls when they walk past, Ive caught him! (I shouldnt have said that):teehee:

yeah, perhaps, maybe banks peninsula volcanoes are changing? i dont know, eek!

haha! AWH, your lecturer sounds kind of lovely, apart from the checking the students out, since he's way older hah! ^-^

i actually think mika looks so sweet in the kick ass vid, he suits glasses, don't you think? a bit nerdish but still nice,. except i hate it when he is all bruised and all :(

well, i hope you feel better today :)