The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

I LOVE mika in glasses. :mf_lustslow:

Very sweet indeed.

Your lecturer...hmmm. I guess if he has any resemblance to mika...its not so bad...:blink:

:roftl:

Is it just me, or do there seem to be many Mika resembling peeps up here in NZ? Maybe he belongs here..:biggrin2:

exams start on wednesday but my first one is on friday, i have english,math,science,history,drama and an art one when we just paint and dont actually have an exam. so, five like you do :)

what do you think of art history? next year i'm going to take english,drama,media,classics and history :) how about you?

WOW! that sounds fantastic, well i hope you have a fun two days and work hard to make some amazing music :) what do you play? or do you sing, or play and sing haha? i would love to hear you sometime (:

well, i feel much happier now that you know that he's legit :)

awh! a few weeks/months ago i saw this guy across the road (i was at the busstop) and he was with his friends i think. i couldn't help but gaze at him :P haha! he seemed the most outlandish of the group, and he had the cutest style/clothing and hair similar to meeks'. oh! and these oldfashioned glasses! hehe! awh! that's no fair! they should all be nice to you, you seem lovely :)

I consider Art History to be my biggest mistake in my entire highschool life! What a bore!

Next year I'm taking English, Photography, drama, french and health.

Thanks! I sing and write lyrics. We did a bit of work on one song but I'm not saying anything about it (Mika had demos leaked even when he wasn't super famous so I want to be really private :P) and I'm thinking of one for the demo that is quite recent and it's about how people keep telling Mika fans that they should grow up and stop living in dream worlds. It challenges their opinions with the comeback that the world's a depressing place and everyone's a slave. Only some masters treat their slaves better than others.

LOLLL! I've learned that as soon as I see someone who resembles Mika, I avert my gaze.

Even Mika's a douche in my dreams! Seriously, he's always really unkind!

But it's always nice to look at them all googly eyed if they're there :P

We have this new teacher at our school whos really young and he looks exactly like Mika, i actually did a double take to just check..ahhh if only Mika really were at our school canteen. *sigh* haha. :roftl:

Lol! Does he take your class for anything?

I'd hate to have a Mika clone for a teacher - I'd never do any work, I'd jusy gawk all day!

My friends are talking about what they'd do to get my attention but none of their ideas are approopriate for a family forum :D

I still havent heard you sing properly...I mean exept when you tried to sing we are golden to the Mr golden vest photobooth guy Arma '10 (good times)

I had a lectuerer that looks like Nerdy kick ass mika in his 60s

the only photo there is of him on the uni website makes him look like he has donkey teeth. I know his wife is japanese, and shes nice, but he also sort of checks out the girls when they walk past, Ive caught him! (I shouldnt have said that):teehee:

Feel better soon!

I should come up and see you and sing for you and look at your lecturer! Hahaha I'll bring cupcakes!

haha! AWH, your lecturer sounds kind of lovely, apart from the checking the students out, since he's way older hah! ^-^

i actually think mika looks so sweet in the kick ass vid, he suits glasses, don't you think? a bit nerdish but still nice,. except i hate it when he is all bruised and all :(

well, i hope you feel better today :)

I hate the thought of Mika getting owned by those guys in the alley at the start and the bruising and the grases. Poor Meeks :(

Is it just me or did they try to make him look like Aaron in the video with the hair and the brusing? (Aaron plays KA).

I LOVE mika in glasses. :mf_lustslow:

Very sweet indeed.

Is it just me, or do there seem to be many Mika resembling peeps up here in NZ? Maybe he belongs here..:biggrin2:

He's so aDORKable!

I've only really met two very Mikaish guys... Identicle twins in fact :D

YAY! im glad you love him in glasses too! i love him in everything really haha!

I quite like him in nothing if you don't mind :fisch::blush-anim-cl:

Feel better soon!

I quite like him in nothing if you don't mind :fisch::blush-anim-cl:

...i second that notion...:teehee:

Unfortunately the Mika-teacher doesnt teach me..i guess its for my learning benefit really. I'd be the same, just Gawking all day long. :naughty:

Certainly tell us when your sending out your demos, i like your idea for the song about mika fans. I would muchly like to hear it. :biggrin2:

have you guys checked out zazzle.com

http://www.zazzle.com/mika+gifts :wub2:

I especially want the hat!!

there are even MFC stuff on there too which is kinda cool

and aparently they deliver to NZ!

is it bad that the whole left side of my bottom jaw hurts?!?! (the side where I had my filling last week) :(

DENTISTS SUCK!!!

Will do. I want to go to the bar that I love so much. I love how they love my voice. I got adopted into the cool people's table after my first night performing there! I want to sing my song and then record them yelling one part of my song to me and to have a kind of chior thing going.

The only thing is that Mika is so clean cut in his chiors and it's all a bit more glitzy that I need for my own music so I think it'd be even cooler to have a bunch of drunken, out of tune non-artists sing my song like an audiance back to me :original:

Poor RosinaKiwi! I hope you feel better soon :huglove::flowers:

Perhaps you should get a second opinion on it if it hurts?

Will do. I want to go to the bar that I love so much. I love how they love my voice. I got adopted into the cool people's table after my first night performing there! I want to sing my song and then record them yelling one part of my song to me and to have a kind of chior thing going.

The only thing is that Mika is so clean cut in his chiors and it's all a bit more glitzy that I need for my own music so I think it'd be even cooler to have a bunch of drunken, out of tune non-artists sing my song like an audiance back to me :original:

Poor RosinaKiwi! I hope you feel better soon :huglove::flowers:

Perhaps you should get a second opinion on it if it hurts?

you could always get the ausies to sing :naughty:

sorry that was a bit mean, but I can say that karaoki officially sounded better at the time! *cringe*

have you guys checked out zazzle.com

http://www.zazzle.com/mika+gifts :wub2:

I especially want the hat!!

there are even MFC stuff on there too which is kinda cool

and aparently they deliver to NZ!

is it bad that the whole left side of my bottom jaw hurts?!?! (the side where I had my filling last week) :(

DENTISTS SUCK!!!

That website is very cool! It would bode well for me to save up...and then blow it all on stuff!:roftl: I love the hat too, hes so genius!:wub2:

I WANT that neck tie..even though i would never wear it. :mf_rosetinted:

Aw no! your right- dentists suck! I hope you feel beter soon. :)

That website is very cool! It would bode well for me to save up...and then blow it all on stuff!:roftl: I love the hat too, hes so genius!:wub2:

I WANT that neck tie..even though i would never wear it. :mf_rosetinted:

Aw no! your right- dentists suck! I hope you feel beter soon. :)

I have to go back to the dentist tomorrow...:blink:

you could buy the tye and use it as a belt! :naughty::thumb_yello:

I have to go back to the dentist tomorrow...:blink:

you could buy the tye and use it as a belt! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Aw no! I hope it went well...well ya' know, as well as a dentist can go. :wink2: I gotta go to the orthadontist tomorrow. ew.:naughty:

Holy snap thats a good idea!..i think i shall do that! :thumb_yello:

ooooo And i got my marks back for my mocks!! hehe, not as bad as i suspected!

Agriculture:

Environmental paper- Excellence (:biggrin2:)

Reproduction- Acheived

Growth and Development- Acheived

Biology:

Ecology- Excellence

Genetics- Acheived

Cell structure- Merit

Chemistry:

Redox- Merit

Thermochemistry- Acheived

Structure and Bonding- Acheived

Englsih:

Visual text- Merit

Extended tex- Acheived

unfamiliar text- FAIL..along with the rest of our year..haha.

Maths:

Algebra-acheived

Calculus- Fail

Co ordinate geometry- merit

Sequences- Merit

Physics:

Waves- Merit

Mechanics- Fail

Electricity- Fail.

So yeah..How'd everyone else go (or suspect you went?)

Aw no! I hope it went well...well ya' know, as well as a dentist can go. :wink2: I gotta go to the orthadontist tomorrow. ew.:naughty:

Holy snap thats a good idea!..i think i shall do that! :thumb_yello:

ooooo And i got my marks back for my mocks!! hehe, not as bad as i suspected!

So yeah..How'd everyone else go (or suspect you went?)

teh dentist is gonna send me bankrupt!

congrats on the results!

electricity is one of my strong points in highschool!

Maybe some of our Kiwis would like to join my photo scavenger hunt. I know a few of you but would love to learn about more, and posting random photos is a fun way to learn

http://www.flickr.com/groups/150hunt/

im joinin!

Maybe some of our Kiwis would like to join my photo scavenger hunt. I know a few of you but would love to learn about more, and posting random photos is a fun way to learn

http://www.flickr.com/groups/150hunt/

Im in! :biggrin2: Something to do over the holidays..

teh dentist is gonna send me bankrupt!

congrats on the results!

electricity is one of my strong points in highschool!

Thanks! Im super proud of most of them! :biggrin2:

Wow, really? I understand most of it in class, but then i get into the exam and think..what the..? :blink:

:naughty:

Did you take physics in high school, or was it part of general science?

Im in! :biggrin2: Something to do over the holidays..

Thanks! Im super proud of most of them! :biggrin2:

Wow, really? I understand most of it in class, but then i get into the exam and think..what the..? :blink:

:naughty:

Did you take physics in high school, or was it part of general science?

I took phisics! I even corrected a relief teacher to do with electicity...my daddy was an electritian LOL!

I also took biology in 5th but it drove me mad!

woop woop! go kiwi thread :) you guys! all those results sound amazing!

i got some of mine back too!

Need a bit of work for math and science- but i surprised myself with a merit in trig and a merit in physics!

and yeah haha, all is well as it is now holidays and warm in christchurch for once!

it seems that spring lasts for about a week then summer arrives!

and i'm feeling good because i just got home from a step class, it was so good! :)

I took phisics! I even corrected a relief teacher to do with electicity...my daddy was an electritian LOL!

I also took biology in 5th but it drove me mad!

Haha! Who needs teachers anyways?! :roftl:

Biology is IMMENSLY bor-ing! I suppose it always will be. *sigh*, in my opinion anyway. But, its reletively easy so, hey, easy credits here come!:wink2:

Need a bit of work for math and science- but i surprised myself with a merit in trig and a merit in physics!

and yeah haha, all is well as it is now holidays and warm in christchurch for once!

and i'm feeling good because i just got home from a step class, it was so good! :)

Good job! Trig is really, well, bleh. amazingly hard too. Do you take general science then, to get a merit in physics? What year are you in, i may have already asked that, im sorry my memory is very very bad.:blush-anim-cl:

Ahhhh yes, spring! Sun, i never realised how much i missed you!:wub2:

Step? Like, as in Les Mills? My mother takes the les mills step class (and pump, i dont know how i turned out so allergic to excercise. :naughty: ) at the local gym, and i do the body jam class. hehe. Do you do any other classes?

Ayee! The Kiwi thread is alive once again! <partays>

hehe, Al-right!:biggrin2:

i take continuing, which is like the harder class than general, but it's easier than the whole physics year course, if you can understand that? haha

i'm 5th form-year 11 :) nearly over though!!

haha, dont apologise i cant remember if you did either ^-^

spring makes me so happy! *sigh*

no, i went to the bishopdale ymca gym. well, i did pump once and i thought it was good, but so hard! and i think i will stick to step :)

um, i dont usually go hah, but i think i will go to step regularly and maybe join next year, oh and i do yoga :) haha! i love it! so good for you!

i take continuing, which is like the harder class than general, but it's easier than the whole physics year course, if you can understand that? haha

i'm 5th form-year 11 :) nearly over though!!

haha, dont apologise i cant remember if you did either ^-^

spring makes me so happy! *sigh*

no, i went to the bishopdale ymca gym. well, i did pump once and i thought it was good, but so hard! and i think i will stick to step :)

um, i dont usually go hah, but i think i will go to step regularly and maybe join next year, oh and i do yoga :) haha! i love it! so good for you!

Ooooo. I think i understand. :wink2:

Cool, Im in year .. uh, 12. yep. yr 12, and thank god its nearly over! (though whether yr 13 will be anybetter i dont know. hmmm.) :naughty:

Your right, pump is hard! haha. And yoga! That is sooo good, you feel great when your finished! Im always busy on a sunday morning though, so i miss it most of the time, but when i do do it, its great.

AH! the weather today was pret-ty amazing wasnt it? i wish the sun would just hang out here forver, though i know by the end of summer next year i'll be complaining about the heat/ haha.:roftl:

Physics? PHYSICS? Don't say that word in front of me :biggrin2: I took it early last year, and ew. :aah:

Ooooo. I think i understand. :wink2:

Cool, Im in year .. uh, 12. yep. yr 12, and thank god its nearly over! (though whether yr 13 will be anybetter i dont know. hmmm.) :naughty:

Your right, pump is hard! haha. And yoga! That is sooo good, you feel great when your finished! Im always busy on a sunday morning though, so i miss it most of the time, but when i do do it, its great.

AH! the weather today was pret-ty amazing wasnt it? i wish the sun would just hang out here forver, though i know by the end of summer next year i'll be complaining about the heat/ haha.:roftl:

Moniqueyface! You should add me on facebook so I can stalk you more efficiently! I never seem to have time for MFC these days :boxed: I'm pretty sure that you, me, and liyonah are all6th formers.

Physics? PHYSICS? Don't say that word in front of me :biggrin2: I took it early last year, and ew. :aah:

Moniqueyface! You should add me on facebook so I can stalk you more efficiently! I never seem to have time for MFC these days :boxed: I'm pretty sure that you, me, and liyonah are all6th formers.

I shall! :biggrin2: Is it alright if i add you other peeps too?

I know how you feel about physics. :teehee:

*sneaks into Kiwi thread*

Hey guys, I was wondering...

Do you know of some cool places to go in New Zealand? Bec (soangel for those who don't know) and I are invading your country in January next year and we need (okay, I need :naughty:) to know of some stuff we can do... We're looking at staying around Auckland...

I'll come visit later and see if you have any suggestions :naughty:

*sneaks back to Aussieland*

Hello peeps.

I just got back from the VNZMAs, does anyone here like NZ music?

I really like Kids of 88:wub2:, and they were amazing, really friendly too. And Gin is also quite good live. To be honest im not really too into the NZ music scene, but we definately have some good talent i reckon.

*sneaks into Kiwi thread*

Hey guys, I was wondering...

Do you know of some cool places to go in New Zealand? Bec (soangel for those who don't know) and I are invading your country in January next year and we need (okay, I need :naughty:) to know of some stuff we can do... We're looking at staying around Auckland...

I'll come visit later and see if you have any suggestions :naughty:

*sneaks back to Aussieland*

Hello!

I definately reccomend Coromandel or Pauanui. They are about a two-three hour drive (a nice drive, mind you :wink2:) from auckland. I just got back from a little holiday in pauanui today and its nice even at this time of the year so during January should be lovely.:thumb_yello:

Auckland! Hehe, i live in south auckland. (like way south auckland) Go up the sky tower. Its pretty high, and you can see like the whole auckland waterfront and stuff.

And of course theres the Rotorua, south island, general tourist places. Me, living here all my life, haven't actually been to too many places in NZ...What a good citizen i am! Haha. :biggrin2: