mika music video dissappointment

joella

not really, yoppa. I said them from the start I was not even living in the uk and we exchanged 5 or 6 mails about how to arrange the thing.

they said me there was no refund for the trip, that's true. but never seemed to hint the fact I was coming from far was a problem.

I am not irritated with this jayne, poor thing, she probably does what she's told. but the organisation is rather poor. secrecy is smt, mess is another story. :wink2:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was well up for being in mika's next music video when it came up on the website i emailed them got my brother to come and waited with bated breath for them to tell me where is was going to be and now it's been cancelled it's not fair to get the fans hopes up and them smash them.

i am normally a shy person who doesn't do anything wild but i've spent 3 days preparing to go getting clothes makeup jewlery ready etc and now it's not on i am fuming and very upset i cant belive that they are allowed to waste peoples time and con them like that

:thumbdown:

that stinks:thumbdown:

They advertised on Capital Radio website, and apparently they are still after applicant there so try it. I know how you feel. I'm just coming out of my shell myself. Very slowly mind you.

where on the wbsite i'd like to see it and cant find it have they deleted it already

im getting quite peeved with all this it's not fair on us fans