Maybe crazy, but here's an official invititaion!!!!

canuckchick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats cuuute!!

Mika.....will YOU come to MY birthday???

pweeeetty pweaaase with lowwies on top!??? **puppy eyes**

I thought the same :roftl: :roftl:

But it would be cute if he goes to the little boy from Canada :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Aww, That'd Be So Sweet! Sure Mommy Doesn't Want A Little MIKA Too? Lol.

Actually, not really!! I think he's a great musician/singer/songwriter, he's very interesting to listen to during interviews and I'm sure he's a wonderful person( and maybe I might think he's attractive too), but I'm not into him in the way most of the people here are. I'm married and have two beautiful children, I couldn't jeaprodize that for an obsession or fixation on someone I don't know or for any reason. I think it would be awesome to make his aquaintence, but nothing more.

and one more thing, my boy is cute and yes, he does get his looks from his mama:wink2:

austinandemilee1813sw2.th.jpg

Oh yes, he DEFINITELY looks like his mama!

I have to be honest here, I actually thought that this thread would bring on some unsupportive comments. I totally underestimated everyone and I promise I never will again *holds right hand up and swears in front of children*(swearing in oath):wink2: . It seems as though you guys want this to happen for my little guy as much as I do. You are all soooooo awesome. I love it!!!!:punk:

he's so cute! it would be absolutely fab if mika could drop by, but i know that if i were a kid, even an autograph or a small thing like that would definitely make my day! hope you can work something out

Sorry is this for real or just a joke???

Yeah MIKA is a wonderful guy but think he is rather too busy going to VIP parties with adults to be in a garden for a child's birthday party!

Its a joke! okay I fell for it!!

xx

No, it's not a joke!!!!!! My child genuinly wants to have MIKA at his birthday party!!! I am quite aware that he is a busy guy, but when you have a little one you'll try nearly anything to make them happy. If he doesn't want to, then so be it, if he's too busy then he's too busy. Oh, and who said it would be in a garden? Highly unlikely for us here in Canada in November. Brrrr it would be little chilly for that!!!! Anyway that's not the point, lets just see what comes from this shall we?

Sorry is this for real or just a joke???

Yeah MIKA is a wonderful guy but think he is rather too busy going to VIP parties with adults to be in a garden for a child's birthday party!

Its a joke! okay I fell for it!!

xx

Hey!! I'm not being funny, but she's only saying! Yeah MIKA has other priorities but the way you say it is as though if he got invited to anyone's he'd pretty much instantly say 'no'. Even if it was family. I think she's only saying it to cheer her son up, so no need to be stuck up.

Just wait a minute!!

First who are you to say that I am stuck up!

I don't come on here for a fight so don't start!

Things have been said in jest before and as we really don't know one another it could be just a prank!!

Mika is a serious musician not a childrens party entertainer is what I was trying to say!

Okay MIKA comes this year what about next year and the one after that. Ok he is gonna be one lucky boy if MIKA comes but you do have to take things into perspective you are his Mum and I understand its hard but you can't always get what you want in life.

i think it is a very valid point that you have made, daisy lou,

i feel that people who post on this forum need to take into account everyone's viewpoint, it might not necessarily be the one one has oneself, i do not think it is fair to be derogotary or hurt someone for the sake of making a point..so please consider others..canuckchick...

i think it is a very valid point that you have made, daisy lou,

i feel that people who post on this forum need to take into account everyone's viewpoint, it might not necessarily be the one one has oneself, i do not think it is fair to be derogotary or hurt someone for the sake of making a point..so please consider others..canuckchick...

Ok firstly, lets take a breather here. I did not once say anything out of line at all, I never once have made any unfair comments or any darogatory. So please don't tell me to consider others as that is all I EVER do!!!!! Secondly I never said or even think that MIKA is a children's performer. I never said that he was invited to perform. Not once!!! I'm feeling a little dissappointed and saddened by some of the things people are saying here. IT'S NOT RIGHT!!! :thumbdown:

Just wait a minute!!

Things have been said in jest before and as we really don't know one another it could be just a prank!!

Mika is a serious musician not a childrens party entertainer is what I was trying to say!

Okay MIKA comes this year what about next year and the one after that. Ok he is gonna be one lucky boy if MIKA comes but you do have to take things into perspective you are his Mum and I understand its hard but you can't always get what you want in life.

Trust me, I know you can't always get what you want it life, I'm well aware of that!!! I also am not expecting that he does come by any means. I don't think he will, but like I said my little boy said he wanted MIKA to come to his birthday party so I thought, hey, maybe I'll try and see what happens, but I'm not holding my breath. there's no need to be getting all defensive over a simple little thread. I apoligize if someone has said you were snotty, but by no means did I ever think that!!! I'm sorry if you had.

Just wait a minute!!

No, No no no NO!!!

I think I put it wrong, made everyone get the wrong of the stick!

What I meant was you could have put it nicer! We all know MIKA has a busy life and has many other things to do blah blah blah.... I wasn't trying to insult you! I was trying to say you made it sound stuck up. I've got no idea what your like. For all I know, you could be one of the nicest people in the world. For all you know, I could be some silly moo who can't tell the difference between a cat and a dog!

And I didn't mean to try and start.

I'm sorry. I'll think before I write next time.

Sorry.:sorry: