Mika @ T4 On The Beach, Weston-Super-Mare Beach, UK

Yoppappop

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i'm sure it will be posted by someone - probably Bab as she is really good at getting on the case with footage. :thumb_yello:

I hope i can get some good pics tomorrow so i can show you all tomorrow night. :thumb_yello:

I didn't realise I hadn't posted I was going to this, ooops.

Looking forward to this, quite a few good acts on there.

Anyone getting there really early, I was thinking of getting there about 6, it's likely to be packed so I wouldn't be surprised if people weren't queuing as early as that.

i hope you all have a fantastic time tomorow - (those who are going that is)

Although everyone who isnt going i hope you also have a great day not wanting to leave anyone out on this :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Sara are you dressing up?

Rak will you be dressing up aswell? :bleh:

i hope you all have a fantastic time tomorow - (those who are going that is)

Although everyone who isnt going i hope you also have a great day not wanting to leave anyone out on this :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Sara are you dressing up?

Rak will you be dressing up aswell? :bleh:

Not dressing up today, not sure Weston is ready for the penguin LOL.

Am now at Weston and lots of people here already.

oh and i found this thing too :blink: but i don't understand that much :bleh:

ON TV

T4 ON THE BEACH 2007 C4 22nd July 13.45

T4 ON THE BEACH: THE RUBDOWN E4 22nd July 17.40

T4 ON THE BEACH: BURIED TRESURES C4 28th Jul 10.05

T4 ON THE BEACH: BURIED TRESURES C4 29th Jul 12.10

4MUSIC ON THE BEACH C4 23rd Jul 23.45

T4OTB: THE BUILD UP BEGINS...(Kaiser Chiefs) C4 17th Jul 00.10 (late night 16th Jul)

Repeat - C4 21st Jul 10.00

T4OTB: THE BUILD UP BEGINS...(Supergrass) C4 18th Jul 00.10 (late night 17th Jul) Repeat – C4 21st 09.20

T4OTB: THE BUILD UP BEGINS...(Basement Jaxx) C4 19th Jul 00.00 (late night 18th Jul)

Repeat – C4 21st 10.35

T4OTB: THE BUILD UP BEGINS...(Feeder) C4 20th Jul 00.10 (late night 19th Jul)

Repeat – C4 21st 11.45

T4OTB: THE BUILD UP BEGINS...(Razorlight) C4 21st Jul 00.05 (late night 20th Jul)

Repeat – C4 21st 12.55

anyone recording it?

No sorry ...

They only showed Big Girl and Grace Kelly. You could hear him performing Love Today whilst they were interviewing Natasha Bedingfield :thumbdown:

No sorry ...

They only showed Big Girl and Grace Kelly. You could hear him performing Love Today whilst they were interviewing Natasha Bedingfield :thumbdown:

i heard that too, too bad they didn't show it though :sneaky2:

i hearit was only a short set Mika performed he only actually did Big Girl , Grace kelly and love today so infact we saw pretty much all of his set on tv apart from love today :thumb_yello:

YES MY PHONE IS NOW BEHAVING!

I'm sittting having a cuppa in the service station just before home on the offchance of catching any stray artists that come in here from time to time,as they tend to do on the way back to London, god I feel like Perez right now. LOL.

The only act that had 4 songs were the Manic Street Preachers, some only had 2.

Mika was as usual fantastic even for a short set, which ws Big Girl (and congratulations for it getting to No 14 in the chart today), Grace Kelly and the normal version of Love Today (I miss it when he doesn't play the dustbin).

He did make a brief appearance on the top of some tower by the side of the stage and he waved, but I was too far away to get his attention, and my damn camera wouldn't hurry up and be ready before he went back in. But I got some shots of him walking along the platform (Martin & Lollipop Girl too), so connection permitting I'll get them on by the end of the week.

As I told Bexxy earlier, security were a pain and I couldn' t get to have a chat (they wanted the beach cleared of EVERYTHING ), so that's 2 strikes for me in a week. But I'm optomistic of having a chat with him soon, just to shoot the breeze nothing heavy, although there was a hold up on the way back up the M5, some guy looked as if he was trying to jump off the railings on the other side of the motorway. Not good, hope Mika doesn't see it.

I can't be sure but I think his mums just walked in, but I could be wrong. She is with a boy about 16 yrs old, but I'm not sure if it's her as no one else appears to be with them, yet.

Sorry Bexxy got distracted there, I was standing under the left screen, near the platform that he walked out onto, when he came down to the front from the stage.

Now there is a girl with them but nobody else at the moment.

I can't be sure but I think his mums just walked in, but I could be wrong. She is with a boy about 16 yrs old, but I'm not sure if it's her as no one else appears to be with them, yet.

Sorry Bexxy got distracted there, I was standing under the left screen, near the platform that he walked out onto, when he came down to the front from the stage.

Now there is a girl with them but nobody else at the moment.

Oooooo Interesting!!!!

Rak1 is it them for definate or not?? you should be able to tell you are a MFC member after all :roftl: :roftl:

Ok if you go silent aftre this post i know it must have been mika and you are now collapsed in a pile on the floor :roftl:

Oh No someone send the ambulence out to a service station close to London...im not sure which one ...But quick Rose needs assistance :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm pretty sure it was, not really sure what his brother looks like, but the girl looked like Allegra. They've just left, no sign of Mika, guess they're travelling seperately, but I'm just about to go now (not following promise, always respect their privacy) so if he turns up in the car park, I let you know.