secret Mika-book

Karolin'

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the scrapbook part 2, the revenge :mf_rosetinted:

I came too late to forum to take part in the scrapbook thing.

same! i feel like i was like just a week late fo rthe scrapbook, but i remeber readiung threads about it like oh ijust gave it to him and he said blahh kinda thing

Ooh Droopsy you make me curious:roftl:

And Becakr is right, he mentioned it in the clip that he knew that scrapbook was coming. And I guess he already knows we're planning this by reading this thread:naughty:

Ooh Droopsy you make me curious:roftl:

And Becakr is right, he mentioned it in the clip that he knew that scrapbook was coming. And I guess he already knows we're planning this by reading this thread:naughty:

And you make it pretty obvious with the 'secret mika book' title XD

And you make it pretty obvious with the 'secret mika book' title XD

Exactly, I don't think it's a secret, just like the Don't Click here games on the internet. I always click...can't help it ^.^

Exactly, I don't think it's a secret, just like the Don't Click here games on the internet. I always click...can't help it ^.^

I dont click it. Because they want you to click it.. then you get loads of popups. XD but seriously.

No one can beat the scrapbook XD it was basically the idea of the secret mika book... we sent letters in.. meep.

I dont click it. Because they want you to click it.. then you get loads of popups. XD but seriously.

No one can beat the scrapbook XD it was basically the idea of the secret mika book... we sent letters in.. meep.

Yeah, but that's why I always click them, the urge is too strong:roftl:

And actually I think that if you want to do this, it should be something else then a scrapbook, something original. I mean, getting stuff from your fans is great, but I don't think Mika will be waiting for another scrapbook every month:biggrin2: There must be something different to do with this one!

He can make his own fanwall then :mf_rosetinted: But i would really like it to join too! Maybe we have to think about something original then, but it's really cool:biggrin2:

A Fanwall? Hell no, A Fanroom:roftl:

bwaahaha, yeah you're right! he's gonna need that with all we give to him:blush-anim-cl: :roftl:

Yeah definately, I don't think that an artist has gotten and will get so many things from his fans in such a short amount of time:naughty: We're brilliant:biggrin2:

Can I send you something I've already posted...Cause right now I'm way too busy with my school to write anything at all, finals are coming up, so I have to dedicate all my time and attention to it.:boxed: