secret Mika-book

Karolin'

what do you think of this prologue? (hope Mika doesn't see it)

Prologue

I'm sure you had a spectacular night(like you always have for the last about five months:biggrin2: ).So the next couple of minutes your fans would like you to read this special book, the only one just for you.

You know, when I signed up to the fanclub site I was shocked while looked through the forums!I've never seen anything like this before , such terrific , kind , cheerful and just great open hearts!!!Viewing many-many threads (and one of which was mine) I could just be surprised over and over again. Then I thought: what makes these fans so special, different?

Now I'm sure I know the answer: it's the music of talented person, music, that comes from the deepest corners of your soul , music , that changes the person,that makes someone feel something he or she never felt!

And when I was looking at you I was thinking that you are a person who can give people what they needed for so a long time. That's what I needed too , I think , since the last songs of Hulio Iglesias and the last hits of Gary Moore I've heard.

Now let me show you the most precious side of your creativity. It's what I've seen on that forums. People's souls like they are. So I decided to compose pieces of them here and you are able now to look at all the richness of it.I'm Sure they'll make you think of many things in this life just like you made them.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice prologue:thumb_yello:

i have written something but i havent finished it yet...

when i finish it i will send you:wink2:

where can i send it?

I'll write something and btw Dyslectic people can read everything. My cousin is dyslectic and she can read everything, only not as fast as we can and she makes spelling mistakes:wink2:

rosakiwi wrote a great story on teh stuck on a desert island thread, which was both vair amusing and sweet. i would alson like to know the deadline, because just like becky, i have been recording my random mika dreams ( as well as the ones i've managed to weedle outta my friends) and would love some of tehm to be in teh book!

about 40, and i ahev them all recoreded! im 1 of those wierd people who do that.....have you ahd any?

no cos most of the time i don't remember my dreams!!! :sneaky2::thumbdown: and i don't know why! :blink:

i dont at first, and then i'll remember them throughout the day. it's quite annoying actually, because i'll be in french or something, trying to work, when i'll just get this really vivid image and suddenl know it was a dream that i've had. wierd, ay?

rosakiwi wrote a great story on teh stuck on a desert island thread, which was both vair amusing and sweet. i would alson like to know the deadline, because just like becky, i have been recording my random mika dreams ( as well as the ones i've managed to weedle outta my friends) and would love some of tehm to be in teh book!

*COUGH*

well i wouldn't think of putting that in a book to give to mika!

Im in all the same! ill write another one! just.....er......deadline would be nice!!!