secret Mika-book

Karolin'

im lost,

what size is it suposed to be?

how many pages?

colour?

etc

1kiwiabroad I think ill just write a letter asking him to come to new zealand!

OOH i shall invite my mikaferns to join too! then mika can see he has fans in aotearoa!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone didn't know

-do it in one page max please

-colours , design ...etc- it's up to ya fantasy but if u don't want to do it , just send the body(cartoon, lollipop and fashion styles like 60's, 70's , disco, futurism prefered)

- send your masterpieces asap but till the july (15's!!)

great idea rosinakiwi!! we can get ou kiwi buddies to help..........mika might get a bit freiked out if 30 or so obsessive hyper kiwi girls send him letters demanding him to come to nz! we have to be careful, or we'll scare him off!

*jumps up and down* i wanna be in...i was so sad when i saw they gave him the scrapbook and i was sorta new so i didn't get to send in anything...so i'll get working on it. (hehe i made up by taking part in everything thus far!!) i have exams now though but i'll make time. so count me in :) btw pm it to u?

great idea rosinakiwi!! we can get ou kiwi buddies to help..........mika might get a bit freiked out if 30 or so obsessive hyper kiwi girls send him letters demanding him to come to nz! we have to be careful, or we'll scare him off!

but I dont think there are 30 kiwi mikafans on here though so it shouldnt be a problem when say 4 or 5 kiwi fans demand him to write to him saying come to new zealand! :thumb_yello:

look guys would you please do smth more than an ordinary letter ? Mika understands that u love him and so on... i just wanted to do smting spesial , u know , not like the others...:wink2: he'd like it!!!:naughty: :naughty:

or please, send whatever you wrote, the bigger number of letters- the better

or i afraid that it'll be a book only from me...:bleh:

come on guys?? where are you at? She's not gonna have enough stuff to make a book :(

Where are all the writers? All the poets? I read some beautiful poems in the poetry thread! So come on!! contribute!!:naughty:

This is our chance! do something fun, original, not only a letter, brighten it up a little, make a comic, make a poem, a story, some fun ideas you made..

Like, the creator of mikaville: explain how you came to the idea, what it's all about etc... The creator of the mika angels... tell him about that? Stuff like that...Just do something funny?

I made a poem that's also a comic...

come on! ideas!!:thumb_yello:

come on guys?? where are you at? She's not gonna have enough stuff to make a book :(

Where are all the writers? All the poets? I read some beautiful poems in the poetry thread! So come on!! contribute!!:naughty:

This is our chance! do something fun, original, not only a letter, brighten it up a little, make a comic, make a poem, a story, some fun ideas you made..

Like, the creator of mikaville: explain how you came to the idea, what it's all about etc... The creator of the mika angels... tell him about that? Stuff like that...Just do something funny?

I made a poem that's also a comic...

come on! ideas!!:thumb_yello:

Oh I didn't know there was a poetry thread I just went and made my own last night called Sparkly poetry cos I didn't know there was was (sorry to the powers that be about that).

I am in the middle of witting a poem about Mika FOR Mika and I have written him a small one for his birthday message too that I need to send someone.

so do you want the poems to be ABOUT Mika or can they be about anything? though it would make more sense I guess if they were about him.

Oh I didn't know there was a poetry thread I just went and made my own last night called Sparkly poetry cos I didn't know there was was (sorry to the powers that be about that).

I am in the middle of witting a poem about Mika FOR Mika and I have written him a small one for his birthday message too that I need to send someone.

so do you want the poems to be ABOUT Mika or can they be about anything? though it would make more sense I guess if they were about him.

well i think it would be more relevant if it goes about mika of course... But i think, that if you have a poem (that isn't about mika perse), you can always add to the poem why you wrote it, what you were feeling, what's the deeper meaning, and why you wanted him to read it? So you still have the connection to Mika:wink2:

I'll try to have it done soon then:biggrin2: I like making my own little stories, I'm a compulsive writer!:naughty:

Hahah, that's great :naughty:

Okay, so where are all the other writers/poets/comic book kinds of things-makers???

Maybe you could also post lyrics you wrote? And tell him about that? Or what may be the connection with him? Come on people:thumb_yello:

I was not in the old one either so I'd love to take part! :biggrin2:

Should I write my message and send it to you?

keep in mind though... it's not "scrapbook part 2..." It's not just for letters telling you love him, there has to be something special to it...

im juzz wondering......whens the deadline if were dooing this???

and can it be Cartoon Strips or something like that???

yes they can be a cartoon ;) the deadline was middle of july i think...