secret Mika-book

Karolin'

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look, we have to think already about the cover!! i can't do it well, but here's the idea(who can do different pictures can do something like that but better :biggrin2: or smth different.the name can be different , too, it's up to your fantasy!:naughty::wub2: )

57df3be9be77.jpg

and who's gonna give it to Mika?who's coming on 18's of august or to the nearest? waiting for suggestions!:naughty:

P.S.:u can say to Mika that girl who was making this book asked him to kiss u instead of her:huglove: :flowers2::biggrin2: /.Photos/videos preffered:naughty:

hi um..

after i sent you my letter you said you dont want any ordinary letter. should i make a different one because i didnt like it anyways.

i could write a song...

draw funny pictures

or illustrate my life like on mikas myspace

Can I join too? :D

I can do like; 10 steps to being Mikafied and stuff.. :biggrin2:

that's good:thumb_yello:

and mika-me, the song's good too:thumb_yello:

but euhm, karolin where are you?:fisch:

i'm here, i'm here!i was busy for a few days and..i received no letters!come on guys , everything's counts but it must be in America at 10th of August, i must finish all very soon so please do your masterpieces as fast as you can! please:biggrin2: i'm a bit nervous..i wish everything worked!!and who' going on 10's of August?/:wink2:

thought this book had already been made - i searched for MFC on you tube due to boredom and found some random video about a secret book :P

heh , don't be searchin so much!:biggrin2:

it's has a huge difference and SUCH book have never been made!join us anyway if u want:wink2: :wink2:

I just announced that I'll give the book to Mika in the Mika @ Quebec, Canada: 10-08-2007 thread. They thought about doing smth to give to him so maybe they'll join! It would be so great!