2007-05: Birmingham Review

chloe

WAS AMAZING :biggrin2: my ears are ringing now and I can't speak properly :naughty:

Sadly didn't meet up with fan club people, as I haven't been on here recently due to computer issues :sneaky2: tho next time I'd love to do a meet up (and get closer to the stage!) I may have seen some of you, but mom wanted to dash off so I couldn't say hi :thumbdown:

Was at the side and didn't have the best view but stillit was fabulous, will get there earlier next time. Support was great too.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :biggrin2:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also there. It was amazing so much fun!!!! Loved it!!!

Although I loved his songs most, he did some bloody brilliant covers.

I'll post some photos and videos later today.

F.x

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I was also there. It was amazing so much fun!!!! Loved it!!!

Although I loved his songs most, he did some bloody brilliant covers.

I'll post some photos and videos later today.

F.x

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

which covers did he do?

An amazing night, Support was excellent (Paladium) and MIKA, well what can i say !!!!!!!!!

Mika came on stage just gone 9pm with the usual 9-5 intro and then went into Relax etc,

Covers were amazing 'I Want You Back' and 'Sweet Dreams' everone seemed to react to them really well. Personal highlights for me include 'Happy Ending' which in a word was amazing, I asked Mikey back in February and he said they were working on a version and should be ready for May, he certainly kept his promise :P

Another highlight for me was Love Today which was amazing with the drumming etc and then with the whole crowds "ooooh a-oooooooh" which was GENIUS, Mika seemed to really appreciate that. He also said we were the biggest crowd he had played to yet which was great.

We were on the right of the balcony nearer to the back, very good view since we bought some drinks from the bar next door and got priority entry :P

I'm pretty sure from my view there though that i saw some MFC members, particually FreddiesDouble. Who was near the centre about 4 rows back and at one stage was handing water to eveyone, i realise i could have got completely the wrong person, but he looked very much like freddies pic on here :)

So all in all a BRILLIANT night, topped the Barfly back in February by loads :D

Yay! Thanks for the report! I can't wait to hear more more more and see some photos! Thanks for checking in right away, Strudel!

:yay:

dcdeb

An amazing night, Support was excellent (Paladium) and MIKA, well what can i say !!!!!!!!!

Mika came on stage just gone 9pm with the usual 9-5 intro and then went into Relax etc,

Covers were amazing 'I Want You Back' and 'Sweet Dreams' everone seemed to react to them really well. Personal highlights for me include 'Happy Ending' which in a word was amazing, I asked Mikey back in February and he said they were working on a version and should be ready for May, he certainly kept his promise :P

Another highlight for me was Love Today which was amazing with the drumming etc and then with the whole crowds "ooooh a-oooooooh" which was GENIUS, Mika seemed to really appreciate that. He also said we were the biggest crowd he had played to yet which was great.

We were on the right of the balcony nearer to the back, very good view since we bought some drinks from the bar next door and got priority entry :P

I'm pretty sure from my view there though that i saw some MFC members, particually FreddiesDouble. Who was near the centre about 4 rows back and at one stage was handing water to eveyone, i realise i could have got completely the wrong person, but he looked very much like freddies pic on here :)

Beautiful as always!!!......I've just finished to watch the video an it's incredible how much energy he always puts during his performances!! he can jumps all around the stage while he sings as the same perfect way as in the album!!..........incredible boy:wub2: don't stop to amaze us!

I totally agree with you Love Today was defiantly the highlight of the concert, as well as Lollipop at the end of course!

Are there many videos around of last night, would love to have a copy as a keep-me-sake!

Did any one else keep some of the confetti?

F.x :wub2::biggrin2:

Yep that was Freddie and the MFC lot. It was a brilliant night. And glad to see that it has encouraged a few more people to start posting :welcomeani: Fresh.

• dcdeb changed the title to 2007-05: Birmingham Review