MAIN Mika's question

Karolin'

it's a matter of words choice, karolin. we don't say we don't care about him but about his chicken. in the way, everyone has an idea, which is personal since it's an idea, not the truth, unless you are mika (are ya? LOL :biggrin2: ).

and when we say we don't care, we mean we don't investigate or discuss it, cause that's pointless to us. his music is the center of our attention. nevertheless we love him dearly and respect him as a person and an artist. the same as you - I am sure- do.

it's a way of supporting his choice and him. hence the whole I DON'T CARE campaign. :mf_rosetinted:

basically i think we are saying the same thing with different words. :wink2:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a matter of words choice, karolin. we don't say we don't care about him but about his chicken. in the way, everyone has an idea, which is personal since it's an idea, not the truth, unless you are mika (are ya? LOL :biggrin2: ).

:

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!I'd love to:biggrin2:

and, excuse me , i don't really understand what is it 'chicken'.

Just as long as Mika is not asked in an interview: 'So what are you going to do tonight'

and we all know he likes to EAT chicken - real chicken....

and Mika answers: 'Well, I guess I'll have some chicken...'

Interviewer: 'Oh, nice, how will you have it....?'

LOL

Oh I'm happy I found this post !!! You can't imagine my fear to have seemed respectless !!!

My God, how old is your soul? 1000 years old is it !!! :)

I promise I've gone through plenty of other forums to stop the gall. And I will again.

If I understand well the "I don't care" means my "don't OUT me/him/her" 'cause you never know for sure, in fact...

I mean even some people having had "chicken" with him might be totaly wrong because they were not in his mind, and he may have been checking "if or "if not"...

Considering this, nobody can't be sure of anything (lol sometimes even for yourself), and it's perfect that way !! So speculating about this would be lost words.

And most of all: I can't be hurt, but Mika needs to keep this in his secret garden. One person = one need, and total respect for this.

Anyway nobody can discuss a need!

Ok so I made my decision: I don't show the banner because it would not be me, but I keep eyes and ears open and I'm ready to bite !! (lol no k to explain they are hurtfull). Consider I'm your secret agent !!!!!!!

Take care you all, Mika's lucky to have us.

Sophie xxx

Jamakkronic, yeah, I sense you all know I DON'T CARE LOL :wink2:

the reason why I keep repeating it is the fact I am hoping to convince a little more people not to care also LOL :mf_rosetinted:

I do consider it gone without saying the fact that his "chicken" is fine whatever it is, but that's cause to me everyone's chicken is fine whatever it is, even mine. according to alfred kinsey are all virtually (and possibly) bisexual, and I believe that too. see the old thread about it :) so it was not to boast it up, just to promote this way of thinking too, mika's re. and generally re. cause that's smt really important to me :wink2:

honey, lostity lost here...:blink: and who you, bond, james bond would be working for..? :bond:

us, I hope... :blush-anim-cl:

You'll be my contact. I'll tell you everything I found!!!!

But shhhhhhhhh, there may be someone watching !!!

I'm Akkronic, Jamakkronic !!!

:starwars: :lightsabre:

hope most of fans have seen it

“I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me. In fact' date=' no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me,†Mika says.

I'm glad, of course, if the situation has changed for Mika , but still...

(maybe i'm not the only one who was thinkin' about it):naughty:

it's kind of strange , isn't it?

Mika (or another famous person) suffers of his loneliness meanwhile millions of people round the world love him like no one else, and dream to see him and to talk to him just for a few seconds!!??

:exclamation::hypo::confused: :confused:

I will go out for a date with mika from tanya username mika mika

I am a great believer in what happens happens for a reason! and when something is needed it finds you!

so personal message to mika:

you will find love in the end! its a matter of focusing on what you have now not what you dont/could/should have! you are what you are and you have what you have right now! go with that! "mätau tikanga whakanuia a pähi mua tätou mahere mö ngä muri" we must honer the past before we plan for the future!