Mika's NYC Show Ticket Giveaway

dcdeb

Just doing some random surfing and I ran across this ticket giveaway on the Nokia Theater myspace page.... don't see it posted yet, thought maybe it could help someone who doesn't have tix yet :)

MIKA TICKET GIVEAWAY!

After his incredible performance, Mika was the talk of this year's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. We know...we were there :)

On Friday, June 15th, Mika is coming to The Nokia Theatre Times Square. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 4th at noon!!!!

Mika is one of the most talented artists out there today and we do not want you to miss his New York show.

We're giving away 4 Tickets to one lucky winner!

To enter for a chance to win, do the following:

1. Put NOKIA Theatre Times Square in your Top Friends

2. Post in this blog why you deserve to win.

3. Send out a bulletin to your friends telling them about the show.

All entries must be recieved by midnight on June 3, 2007.

On June 5, 2007, we will randomly pick the winners.

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Must be at least 13 to enter. Sweepstakes begins on May 3, 2007 and Ends on June 3, 2007. Subject to complete rules.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=71949155&blogID=260639938

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that include flights?

I wish... if it did, I might consider entering, but as my son is still in school

then, I don't think I can get up to NYC for the day... besides

I WILL be seeing Mika earlier in the week... not that I wouldn't

want to see him twice in a week, mind you :wink2:

dcdeb

Oh come onnnn! Ugh!

It's like Fate is teasing me. I want to go to this show and yet I can't make the date and yet there's stuff like this, and people on my friends list on livejournal saying "oh, I have got an extra ticket, does anyone want it?"

MIKA CHANGE THE DATE. Or do a surprise show in Philly earlier that week. Or another one in NY that's not that weekend. Or come back to DC for Sunday. Please?

(yeah, right.)

It's tempting, but I'm afraid it would cost $400 just to fly out there. Maybe if I won the tickets and sold a couple of them for a rediculous profit, I could use that money to buy my flight!