Mika phoned in at Radio Énergie

OMG !!!!

I was listening to Les Grandes Gueules's last show ever on Radio Énergie and Mika phoned in from London to wish them a good last show !!! They talked about the song he did for them and they told him how massively popular it was here. And Mika said he was very flattered and all. Then Les Grandes Gueules said how nice it was of him to take the time to call them all the way from London and that they were very touched. Then Mika said it was his pleasure, that he liked them very much and likes their show a lot and had such a good time when he came to their show. And then Mika said when he comes back to Montréal, he invites them to come to his show to be VIPs and perform his special version of Grace Kelly on the stage with them !!!

WOW how nice of him it was to do that !!!!!!!

he didn't say when he was going to be back in Montréal though.... soon I hope !!!!

I phoned Radio Énergie to ask them if they would post his phone call on the website and they weren't sure... Fingers crossed !!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaawwww it was sooooooo sweet !!!! I'm still all fuzzy inside !!!

it was soooooooo nice of him to call all the way from London, the guys were so touched !! and to think it was like 11h00 pm for him !!!!

and yes he said : WHEN I'll be back in Montréal, not IF I'll be back in Montréal... so for sure he is coming back but when... we don't know...

Mika proves once again what an absolute sweetheart :mf_lustslow::wub2: he is!

1st mention of a concert in Montreal and I'll be on the plane from Vancouver! :punk:

Maybe he'll have a Canadian tour and come to Vancouver next?!? Well, we can always dream, can't we??? :naughty:

awww thats the sweetest thing i think ive ever heard a musician do! well not really, but still, that is proof and evidence to show how amazingly kind mika is. i love it! thats so nice! sweetness... the cuteness... <333 makes me love ya even more man.

Mika proves once again what an absolute sweetheart :mf_lustslow::wub2: he is!

1st mention of a concert in Montreal and I'll be on the plane from Vancouver! :punk:

Maybe he'll have a Canadian tour and come to Vancouver next?!? Well, we can always dream, can't we??? :naughty:

I'm sure he'll have a Canadian tour... he can't not have one ! Canada is a huge country and Vancouver is a big city and he is hugely popular here... he can't ignore that !

guess we have to be patient...

They should have been so cute :tears:: both Les grandes gueules and Mika!!!

I can't wait to hear it!!!! Thank you so muck Sunshine931 for all the thing you do. :punk:

my pleasure to inform you all of any Mika-related thing going on here in Montréal !!!

so sweet of him!! and if they really will sing the special version of Grace Kelly on the stage with him would be awesome!!

SO awesome indeed !!! I know it would totally make my day !!!

Love love Les Grandes Gueules and Mika !!!

so I found this girl on YouTube who's going to send me the whole show they did that day... so I'll be able to post Mika's phone call here ! :biggrin2: Thing is... I don't know how to "cut it"... cause the show's quite long and don't want to post the whole thing here... anyone know how to do that ??? :blink:

try download.com and search for a program that can allow to cut long mp3 files: 99% of them are shareware: they last for a limited number of cuttings or days then they'll expire. When you search type something like "mp3 split" or "mp3 cut"...i had done that lst time and it worked:thumb_yello:

try download.com and search for a program that can allow to cut long mp3 files: 99% of them are shareware: they last for a limited number of cuttings or days then they'll expire. When you search type something like "mp3 split" or "mp3 cut"...i had done that lst time and it worked:thumb_yello:

thx !!! :thumb_yello: ... however, it's a video file... will it work as well ?