where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys crack me up, my kids came running through to see what I was cackling about!!

We need to learn to love the Ice Man...he is protecting our MIKA from crazy NON-FANs out there.:shocked: The world is a scary place...we want him to concentrate for every minute on our boy!! No smiles from the Ice man please!!

You guys crack me up, my kids came running through to see what I was cackling about!!

We need to learn to love the Ice Man...he is protecting our MIKA from crazy NON-FANs out there.:shocked: The world is a scary place...we want him to concentrate for every minute on our boy!! No smiles from the Ice man please!!

Its still funny looking for him in all the pictures though :biggrin2:

Its still funny looking for him in all the pictures though :biggrin2:

i know -

there is lovely smiling mika.....

and then...

there are the glaring eyes of ice man!!!:naughty:

and we do need to love the ice man

to some degree....

he is keeping our mika safe after all......:thumb_yello:

102_2002.jpg

barrowlands...16.05.07

This is totally off topic, but DAMN Mika is hot in that photo. :biggrin2:

You guys really crack me up! It should be a quest to make the Ice Man smile. I wonder what he would say if you asked him to pose in a picture with you, Ms.Mewissa<33. :biggrin2:

i know -

there is lovely smiling mika.....

and then...

there are the glaring eyes of ice man!!!:naughty:

and we do need to love the ice man

to some degree....

he is keeping our mika safe after all......:thumb_yello:

Yeah, he scares everyone away... LOL

I wonder if he can turn people into ice by starring at them? :roftl: :roftl:

You guys really crack me up! It should be a quest to make the Ice Man smile. I wonder what he would say if you asked him to pose in a picture with you, Ms.Mewissa<33. :biggrin2:

oh gosh. i was too busy looking at ice man i didnt notice mika.:boxed:

but damn he looks good :wub2:

LOL me too!! :roftl:

not only him....what will MIKA think of me posing with the Ice Man!?? :roftl::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

and yaaap....Mika is sooooo cute in that photo!!!

his smile is sooooo.....fjdsfkdsnfjsdngfdkjgndfjkdnjksdfnksfndmxkas -if thats a word :blink:

LOL me too!! :roftl:

not only him....what will MIKA think of me posing with the Ice Man!?? :roftl::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

and yaaap....Mika is sooooo cute in that photo!!!

his smile is sooooo.....fjdsfkdsnfjsdngfdkjgndfjkdnjksdfnksfndmxkas -if thats a word :blink:

I wonder if he would do a Freddie pose... :roftl:

Fantastic thread Tootch!:thumb_yello:

I must look to see if we have any iceman photos on my husbands phone.

Ice man deserves his own thread just for being so creepy! He was as delightful in the flesh as he looks in the photos.

Fantastic thread Tootch!:thumb_yello:

I must look to see if we have any iceman photos on my husbands phone.

Ice man deserves his own thread just for being so creepy! He was as delightful in the flesh as he looks in the photos.

aye!:wink2:

new this was comin' as we kept talking about him this evening......:naughty:

barrowlands....then birmingham....

then bexxy found some from leeds.......

Haha, the ice man. Too funny! Good idea for a thread! I Love it! :thumb_yello:

maybe we could have a challenge to see who can get a picture of ice man smiling??!

Haha, I doubt it but if he's in Chicago I'll try to loosen him up a bit, you know work my magic, I've been told I am a very charming person...okay no I haven't.. :naughty:

Maaaaaaaaan !!! He should try and smile on the pics :sneaky2: He's almost spoiling the pics...

Oh I know! When I saw that first picture that was posted, my first thought after 'Wow Mika looks good!' was 'who is that grumpy looking man? He NEEDS a HUG!' :roftl:

102_2002.jpg

barrowlands...16.05.07

DAAAANNGGG, Mika is lookin' GOOD! He has a healthy glow about him. He must have gotten a lot of sun on his holiday. Mika should go on holiday more often! seriously.

Haha, if he's not THAT scary in person, if I meet him, I'll try. I have a feeling he'll either surprise us and think it's funny or he'll get really pissed off! I'm think it will probably be the second one! :roftl: