where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The answer to the question in the title of this thread comes from me:blush-anim-cl:

Ice-man was here.:blush-anim-cl:

It started snowing one day and I was like "Wth??:boxed: " but then an icy man walked towards me, covered in snowflakes:blush-anim-cl: Until a car drove by and splashed dirt in his face:boxed:

Then he left :blink:

And took the snow with him :boxed:

The answer to the question in the title of this thread comes from me:blush-anim-cl:

Ice-man was here.:blush-anim-cl:

It started snowing one day and I was like "Wth??:boxed: " but then an icy man walked towards me, covered in snowflakes:blush-anim-cl: Until a car drove by and splashed dirt in his face:boxed:

Then he left :blink:

And took the snow with him :boxed:

Theres no turning back Nicole

Ohhh :roftl:

Ive just read in the Italian thread that Siberian winds are hitting Italy .. or is it just ice man flying in :roll1:

:roftl:

You know what...........THIS is what I love about this forum...the ability that we all have to talk utter crap.............and enjoy it!

Ditto!

Theres no turning back Nicole

Specially now that you quoted her, so she can't edit or........

ERASEEEEEEEEEE:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo I still don't know what the whole iceman thing is about but I was looking for articles and the description of one was this....

"... a roster of fine European players including Ralf “The Kaiser” Souquet, Mika “The Iceman” Immonen, Marcus Chamat, Oliver Ortmann and many more in action. ..."

It's not our Mika obviously, but I laughed because that Mika is known as "The Iceman."

Maaaaybeeee I just got up to early and I need to go to bed. :naughty:

Soooo I still don't know what the whole iceman thing is about but I was looking for articles and the description of one was this....

"... a roster of fine European players including Ralf “The Kaiser” Souquet, Mika “The Iceman” Immonen, Marcus Chamat, Oliver Ortmann and many more in action. ..."

It's not our Mika obviously, but I laughed because that Mika is known as "The Iceman."

Maaaaybeeee I just got up to early and I need to go to bed. :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmao:

mika the iceman:lmao::naughty:

Lets face it..compared to those moronic guards in Torino Ice Man is a darling!

Yeh they were idiots for those who were no there , they were stamping on the ballons , one looked at mika and done the gay thing with his hand to his friends , they were agressive and really bad .They actually made me uncomfortable I felt like I wanted to smack one of them ..outside the gig yeh well ....i could go on

Yeh they were idiots for those who were no there , they were stamping on the ballons , one looked at mika and done the gay thing with his hand to his friends , they were agressive and really bad .They actually made me uncomfortable I felt like I wanted to smack one of them ..outside the gig yeh well ....i could go on

I actually think we did very well NOT to smack them!

Just think...we could be locked up in an Italian jail now!

I actually think we did very well NOT to smack them!

Just think...we could be locked up in an Italian jail now!

To be honest I misses some of the mika gig as I was making eye contact with them idiots , I reached down for that balloon that mika had in his hand and he stamped on it!!!

They were bad .. i really want to type a swear word in here

Lets face it..compared to those moronic guards in Torino Ice Man is a darling!

Even the spanish ones are sweet compared to the italians!!

Yeah, i noticed that too...grrrrr, when i think about it i only want to kill them with my own hands :mf_rosetinted:

He looked at mika and did the gay thing with his hand to his friends? I'm not sure I know what that is but that's really, really sad. :no: