where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looked at mika and did the gay thing with his hand to his friends? I'm not sure I know what that is but that's really, really sad. :no:

Yeh while 5 of them!!! were standing in front staring at me the 7&**99(&&& , end of the say they are there to protect not to spoil and STAMPING on the balloons , I had a feeling mika guessed it as one was standing in front of the stage where he was singing , this guy was arms crossed and angry , mika looked over his head and made a sign :thumb_yello:

I was just watching them in shock I mean .. it not a metallica gig!!

Well said , I felt the same , they should be in the background , not at the front GLARING at us all :shocked:

Yes....and then to actually HEAR Mika say that he wanted to speak to us...but see him being pushed away by them was just total madness..I mean, who is employing who?

Ohhh we were in Turin , 19th Oct in Italy .. I was with Kath and Queenie .. we saw them as we were at the front (they were standing in front of us) and also outside

Oh ok I understand now haha. Excuse my language, but what assholes!

oh freddie!

i did not know about those nasty ppl! :shocked:

i saw them in action outside...but inside!...and towards mika too! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

...an dthey prevented you sarah and kath from having an interview with mika! that was absolutely disgusting! :sneaky2:

Ohhh we were in Turin , 19th Oct in Italy .. I was with Kath and Queenie .. we saw them as we were at the front (they were standing in front of us) and also outside

Q·WMRFWE"·$"·"$·R$RREE·"·"·@@#@#~@~@!!!! DAMN!

Yes....and then to actually HEAR Mika say that he wanted to speak to us...but see him being pushed away by them was just total madness..I maen, who is employing who?

Good point. But Mika couldn´t do anything.if he would have said something more, maybe it would have been worse..

oh freddie!

i did not know about those nasty ppl! :shocked:

i saw them in action outside...but inside!...and towards mika too! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

...an dthey prevented you sarah and kath from having an interview with mika! that was absolutely disgusting! :sneaky2:

Inside too , yeh!! I was just shocked , around 5 of them gathered in front of me and looked up to mika and done the hand jesture , then the balloon that he held fell just within my reach and the idiot stamped on it , they were awful people i felt

Inside too , yeh!! I was just shocked , around 5 of them gathered in front of me and looked up to mika and done the hand jesture , then the balloon that he held fell just within my reach and the idiot stamped on it , they were awful people i felt

Thats disgraceful. I can't believe it!

Thats disgraceful. I can't believe it!

Shocking , I have a rock background and have been to metallica , guns and roses , green day , bon jovi and many more gigs , the security at mika gigs and have been shocking .. leeds was a disgrace , birmg was bad , italy they were agressive assholes

Shocking , I have a rock background and have been to metallica , guns and roses , green day , bon jovi and many more gigs , the security at mika gigs and have been shocking .. leeds was a disgrace , birmg was bad , italy they were agressive assholes

I'm a bit worried now!

It is an incredibly bad record isn't it?

I would have thought that MFC would "asterisk" the word assholes out,hehehe...I mean, they don't let one write the name of the actress in "Million Dollar baby":blink:, check it out:

Hillary S****

Anyway on the security issue, I think that what you described is just disgraceful!!

Those brutes should have no place anywhere, let alone at a Mika gig where people are so nice. It's shocking to hear that they behaved that way. And very sad too.

I would have thought that MFC would "asterisk" the word assholes out,hehehe...I mean, they don't let one write the name of the actress in "Million Dollar baby":blink:, check it out:

Hillary S****

Anyway on the security issue, I think that what you described is just disgraceful!!

Those brutes should have no place anywhere, let alone at a Mika gig where people are so nice. It's shocking to hear that they behaved that way. And very sad too.

Yes very sad in dead , PM Deano and asked for it to be banned it must not be in the "bad" list if you find it offensive

Hillary S****

Yes, I totally agree. We had a brilliant day and they just took the sheen off it...I was lucky as i was at the Bologna gig the following night but Freddie and Mika Mad wern't