where's ice man???

Yes, I totally agree. We had a brilliant day and they just took the sheen off it...I was lucky as i was at the Bologna gig the following night but Freddie and Mika Mad wern't

Yeah, we were extremely lucky (specially me i have to say)

to freds & mika mad :huglove:

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I accept the hugs , for me just to see Mika and meet so many amazing people was enough , I came home feeling warm inside and it wasnt just robus lasagne and red wine :biggrin2:

I am sure the lasagne and wine helped though!!!! I got to try it on Sunday....absolutly delicious!

OH...you not going to manage Glasgow after all? That's a shame!

Maybe London (as birthday gift :D), but Glasgow is quite impossible at the moment :crybaby:

Freddie, that´s the best part of the gigs, but after all those bastardos f***ing around the final sensation is a bit bittersweet :huglove:

Maybe London (as birthday gift :D), but Glasgow is quite impossible at the moment :crybaby:

Freddie, that´s the best part of the gigs, but after all those bastardos f***ing around the final sensation is a bit bittersweet :huglove:

Oh well, hope you get to London...and I hope to catch you at another gig sometime..I am sure I will!

Shame for glasgow hun , real shame

Yeh well idiots seem to be everywhere .. sadly

I love meeting you all , amazing x

Shame for glasgow hun , real shame

Yeh well idiots seem to be everywhere .. sadly

I love meeting you all , amazing x

Yes, that´s true. but the italian security won the 1st prize lately...*sighs*

we´re like care bears. it´s amaziiiiiiiiiing :mf_lustslow:

we´re a family :wub2:

can´t wait to be with you all again :blush-anim-cl:

Freddie...Robi showed me with great glee what you had done with the biscuits!

Fantastic atmosphere last Friday...we must all do it again sometime soon!

Must go to bed now..sweet dreams everyone xxx

want me to take some to glasgow, hun? but you'll have to buy the wine, i cannot take liquids! :biggrin2:

Yes please robi :wub2:

As you can tell it made an impression on me

Also I m not sure if I have said but thanks to your husband and family for their kindess too xx , your husband was feeding me .. lasange , cheese , coffee , red wine , white wine ..

Your blessed , your family is lovely .. you are too btw xx

Also I m not sure if I have said but thanks to your husband and family for their kindess too xx , your husband was feeding me .. lasange , cheese , coffee , red wine , white wine ..

oh, yes, you said...!

it was a real pleasure, i'm just on msn with tootch and telling her how lovely you all were!

i'm so happy to see you again in a while!

Yes very sad in dead , PM Deano and asked for it to be banned it must not be in the "bad" list if you find it offensive

Oh Freddie, I don't find it offensive at all!

You know how I am about these things and my ideas about "censorship", it was a joke!!! I think it's good that we are allowed to type it without the *** popping up, hehe...:roftl:

Oh Freddie, I don't find it offensive at all!

You know how I am about these things and my ideas about "censorship", it was a joke!!! I think it's good that we are allowed to type it without the *** popping up, hehe...:roftl:

Ohh sorry I lost my humour for a second .. but joking aside there is a list of bad words , we can add more that will be blocked if we want to :biggrin2:

What uk are you doing? :thumb_yello:

Ohh sorry I lost my humour for a second .. but joking aside there is a list of bad words , we can add more that will be blocked if we want to :biggrin2:

What uk are you doing? :thumb_yello:

Nah, that's fine with me,the shorter the list the better...

And poor Hillary S*ank who got added to it, poor woman,haha!!

Well, I was going to do Glasgow and all the London ones, but I recently added Doncaster to the list too....so it looks like I'll be meeting you soon,hehe:naughty: And I've heard about your vodka bottles,lol!!

Sounds as though Freddie was well catered for...after all those hints on the competition thread!