where's ice man???

Yeh they were idiots for those who were no there , they were stamping on the ballons , one looked at mika and done the gay thing with his hand to his friends , they were agressive and really bad .They actually made me uncomfortable I felt like I wanted to smack one of them ..outside the gig yeh well ....i could go on

Oh really?? i couldn't see anyone of them..luckly I'd say now!:sneaky2:

It's sad we always make ourselves recognizable..:thumbdown:

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, that's fine with me,the shorter the list the better...

And poor Hillary S*ank who got added to it, poor woman,haha!!

Well, I was going to do Glasgow and all the London ones, but I recently added Doncaster to the list too....so it looks like I'll be meeting you soon,hehe:naughty: And I've heard about your vodka bottles,lol!!

Yehhhhh , me and voddy bottles .... :punk:

Be ready :wink2:

You should have been distracted by someone else...like Cherisse... Saranayde............. or Martin:naughty:

Plenty of options then............no chance of actually looking at Mika at all?

Plenty of options then............no chance of actually looking at Mika at all?

Uhmm..... :fisch:

Poor Mika..

Poor Luke..

POOR MIKEY!! :roll1:

Well, Mikey is too far from this side of the stage....and Luke is always hidden (behind Martin:naughty: ), not that I'm complaining though:naughty:

Uhmm..... :fisch:

Well, Mikey is too far from this side of the stage....and Luke is always hidden (behind Martin:naughty: ), not that I'm complaining though:naughty:

On one of the rare occasions that I managed to disengage my eyes from Mika......I saw you gazing so intently at Martin that I thought he may expire from the attention!

On one of the rare occasions that I managed to disengage my eyes from Mika......I saw you gazing so intently at Martin that I thought he may expire from the attention!

Why everybody was looking at me?:blush-anim-cl: Even Giulin and Jenny were watching me...was I so funny?:blush-anim-cl:

During breakfast I remembered that the bus driver will go on tour with Maroon 5 after this tour with Mika (and after his short time off).

Sariflor is sitting right next to me and she tells me the bus driver lives in Germany. He told me he used to be in the army there and they always went out in Holland during the weekends - in the area where I live. Hehe, I know quite a lot about the bus driver now. :naughty:

During breakfast I remembered that the bus driver will go on tour with Maroon 5 after this tour with Mika (and after his short time off).

Sariflor is sitting right next to me and she tells me the bus driver lives in Germany. He told me he used to be in the army there and they always went out in Holland during the weekends - in the area where I live. Hehe, I know quite a lot about the bus driver now. :naughty:

Knowledge is power. :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...