where's ice man???

Like, I will automatically think of him in the ice man suit. He'll probably remove me because he'll think that I'm mentally unstable because I'll be randomly laughing...

imagine if you had to explain to him why you were laughing ?! ahahahah !

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like, I will automatically think of him in the ice man suit. He'll probably remove me because he'll think that I'm mentally unstable because I'll be randomly laughing...

Yeah that and the fact I would probably bust out:

Yo V.I.P - KICK IT!

Stop! Collaborate and LISTEN....

....ice, ice, baby.....

Oh sorry but I just think that is one of the worst songs ever so of course it always pops up in my head. :naughty:

Yeah that and the fact I would probably bust out:

Yo V.I.P - KICK IT!

Stop! Collaborate and LISTEN....

....ice, ice, baby.....

Oh sorry but I just think that is one of the worst songs ever so of course it always pops up in my head. :naughty:

HAHAHA That is my favorite part of the whole song! I think I'm going to pass out... And you can start to break it down and dance. :roftl:

Its so funny! I dont blame you! I showed my friend this whole thread, she was laughing the whole time, but exspecially at that picture.

:roftl: :roftl:

omg!

i never thought that creating this thread would bring out such creativity!

we just started talking about him in the trouser thread today - because he was giving leezy an ice-y look in one of the barrowlands pics - then saw that he was popping up in the birmingham pics..... bexxy realized he was in the leeds pics as well...think kath was the one that said he was hiding in all the pics like "where's wally?"....

:naughty:

this is truely hysterical!:roftl:

omg!

we just started talking about him in the trouser thread today - because he was giving leezy an ice-y look in one of the barrowlands pics - then saw that he was popping up in the birmingham pics..... bexxy realized he was in the leeds pics as well...think kath was the one that said he was hiding in all the pics like "where's wally?"....

lolll im so happy you created this thread, because it truly MADE MY DAY.:naughty:

omg!

Yeah I definitely LOVE this thread! As soon as I started looking at the pictures. I was thinking who is that man!? He's giving me the evil eye!

STOP IT! I keep laughing really loudly !! its like 1 am lol:roftl: :roftl::naughty:

I KNOW!!! :roftl: My parents are asleep and don't know I'm up (they'd probably tell me to go to bed if they knew...) and I'm literally biting my arm to keep me from bursting into fits of laughter.

I KNOW!!! :roftl: My parents are asleep and don't know I'm up (they'd probably tell me to go to bed if they knew...) and I'm literally biting my arm to keep me from bursting into fits of laughter.

haha i cant breathe.. ive never laughed this much over a picture ever.

I so saved it and am REALLY considering putting it on a shirt. Gah, I hope this guy has a sense of humor!

Just imagine his face when he sees that! :roftl: :roftl:

I can imagine that he probably does have a good sense of humor! He's Mika's bodyguard, and Mika probably wouldn't have a guard that he doesn't like. :D

here is the ice-y stare......

DSCN10632.jpg

barrowlands 16.05.07

the picture that started it all!!!:wink2:

OMG THAT'S SO CREEPY, I'M GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES! :shocked: :shocked: :roftl: :roftl:

Just imagine his face when he sees that! :roftl: :roftl:

I can imagine that he probably does have a good sense of humor! He's Mika's bodyguard, and Mika probably wouldn't have a guard that he doesn't like. :D

You would think, if he's hanging around Mika all day. Maybe it's part of his job description, staring everyone down, lol. That way they don't even THINK about messing with Mika!

I bet this guy has like, 50 guns in his jacket. :roftl:

Just imagine that stare being at you and your shirt.

Yeah I know, maybe I'll take the shirt along and not wear it, lol.