DSCN1060.jpg

Awww! He actually looks really nice in that one! :biggrin2:

Or he may be thinking of stealing the lollipop! :roftl:

ohhhhh!

i did find this one!

there is a bit of a smile on him!!!:wink2:

or is he just looking at the pretty lolly???:naughty:

DSCN1060.jpg

Oh gosh, maybe we don't want him to smile! He's like GIVE ME THAT LOLLIPOP! Maybe I should take him one!

By the way- Mika looks great! we definitely want HIM to smile!

You should show the shirt to Mika! I bet he'd have a good laugh! :D

That's what I was thinking, ASK MIKA FIRST! Watch, I'll get all excited about this and he won't even be there! But I'm sure Mika's bodyguard would go everywhere with him and he wouldn't get a different one for the US, right? I hope!

It would give you a chance to get close to him. Be all secretive and show it to him and ask if his guard would get mad... :biggrin2:

Yeah and then hopefully Mika will remember me as the girl who remembered to include the ICE MAN in all the fun!

That's what I was thinking, ASK MIKA FIRST! Watch, I'll get all excited about this and he won't even be there! But I'm sure Mika's bodyguard would go everywhere with him and he wouldn't get a different one for the US, right? I hope!

well, we'll see if he goes to australia - then he will probably be coming here to the us!

hope so!

he's the ICE MAN now!:punk:

well, we'll see if he goes to australia - then he will probably be coming here to the us!

hope so!

Hopefully, I've been wanting to do something different so maybe Mika will remember me! lol that's fine if he doesn't though...

I will definitely have to give credit to you for the name and to Hannah for that picture!

Hopefully, I've been wanting to do something different so maybe Mika will remember me! lol that's fine if he doesn't though...

I will definitely have to give credit to you for the name and to Hannah for that picture!

HAHAHA! :D You'd have to film it! :roftl:

the name was collaberative agreement - i cant take all the credit:blush-anim-cl:

the name was collaberative agreement - i cant take all the credit:blush-anim-cl:

Okay, then I'll say you started the thread and the name was an MFC creation, lol.

haha, that'd being funny saying your username though, lol.

hope so!

I might forget about Mika and just scream "IT'S ICEMAAAAAAAAAN!!!! IT'S ICEMAN!!!!!!!!!" *photo photo* *scream* aaaaahhh faint

:roftl: :roftl:

Okay, then I'll say you started the thread and the name was an MFC creation, lol.

haha, that'd being funny saying your username though, lol.

mika already knows it!:blush-anim-cl:

*giggle giggle*:wub2:

and ice man is in the vid!

(sorry you have to look at it sideways!!)

I might forget about Mika and just scream "IT'S ICEMAAAAAAAAAN!!!! IT'S ICEMAN!!!!!!!!!" *photo photo* *scream* aaaaahhh faint

haha, yeah, just go straight to the ICE MAN, Mika will be like WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

mika already knows it!:blush-anim-cl:

*giggle giggle*:wub2:

and ice man is in the vid!

(sorry you have to look at it sideways!!)

oh definitely jealous, does that mean the ICE MAN knows it too?

Then I'm REALLY jealous!

yes!

that's freaking hilarious!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

hope you dont mind rainbow - just posted the link to our vid!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Are the American making a T-shirt ? Cause i may go the next gig in Paris, so i could give mika the t-shirt with "ice ice baby" on it for iceman !! :roftl: :roftl: But the next gig is end of June... So if someone is going before !

hahahaa the pictures that are coming out of this thread are totally amazing they have certainly cheered me up a whole lot especially the ICE MAN wanting to steel the lollipop from Mika one :biggrin2: