where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are the American making a T-shirt ? Cause i may go the next gig in Paris, so i could give mika the t-shirt with "ice ice baby" on it for iceman !! :roftl: :roftl: But the next gig is end of June... So if someone is going before !

I think kk will take it to the Chicago gig, which is in the beginning of June. :)

AHHHHH FREDDIEEE! :roftl: :roftl: This is my favorite thread ever. I'm going to die of laughter. :lmao:

Hannah , he always has a back back on , I bet that contains an snow making machine so if Mika in danger he can blast the the enemies with ice and snow :roftl:

I did try to smile and make eye contact but when I looked at him in the eye I felt a cold shiver and my breath started to freeze:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hannah , he always has a back back on , I bet that contains an snow making machine so if Mika in danger he can blast the the enemies with ice and snow :roftl:

I did try to smile and make eye contact but when I looked at him in the eye I felt a cold shiver and my breath started to freeze:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I felt the same way just looking at his PICTURE! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: This is what happened to the last Mika fan that stepped in his way:

130_iceman_twr.jpg

well i stepped in the ice-mans way & lived to tell the tale :roftl: we scots take no pish ! i pushed him out my way to get to mika & survived :shocked:

Y YYYY ouu stepped in his way!! :shocked: :shocked:

Did he not freeze you must his ice breath? ... Although you are probably used to those temperatures in bonny scotland:roftl:

well i stepped in the ice-mans way & lived to tell the tale :roftl: we scots take no pish ! i pushed him out my way to get to mika & survived :shocked:

Wow. A survivor! I'm...I'm speechless! :shocked:

Wait...did you bribe him with lollipops? Lollipops are the only way to bring joy to his heart and to make him smile!

They must, and a hypnotiser too. Just look at the effect that they have on him!

DSCN1060.jpg

OHHHHHH! So *THAT'S* why they confiscated all the lollies at Birmingham!!!!! Now it all comes together....Lollies are his kryptonite!!!!