where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ONLY U GUYS WOULD NOTICE THIS LOLOLOLO...

Mika is gonna think we are so insane if he hasn't already...

He's probaly on his laptop right now, and he's gonna call over his guard

"HEY I'M GONNA CALL U ICE MAN FROM NOW ON!"

Ice Man, "Why?"

"DON'T ASK..."

Yeh how true!! , imagine when mika is singing stuff and we are all calling the bodyguard ice man!!!:biggrin2:

On Thursday 3 girls flanked mika and came screaming from behind , Ice Man just stared at them , they backed off! , he didnt even say a word

Yeh how true!! , imagine when mika is singing stuff and we are all calling the bodyguard ice man!!!:biggrin2:

On Thursday 3 girls flanked mika and came screaming from behind , Ice Man just stared at them , they backed off! , he didnt even say a word

he is a scary lookin guy...MFC FAN GIRLS...AND GUYS

BEWARE THE ICE-MAN!

:biggrin2:

it was his paralyzing ice-ray vision!!!:naughty:

ooooooh - this is ice man's smiley :cool:

:roftl:

Among his new-found abilities, Iceman is also able to reconstitute his ice-form if any part of it is damaged or even if it is completely shattered, without permanent harm to himself. He is able to temporarily add the mass of a body of water to his own to increase his mass, size and physical power.

So THAT is why he's so small...He just hasn't added the water yet! :D

:roftl:

Among his new-found abilities, Iceman is also able to reconstitute his ice-form if any part of it is damaged or even if it is completely shattered, without permanent harm to himself. He is able to temporarily add the mass of a body of water to his own to increase his mass, size and physical power.

So THAT is why he's so small...He just hasn't added the water yet! :D

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No the wounder Mika is ill with an ear infection all that freezing cold water over him as ICE MAN attacks people trying to get signatures:biggrin2:

Anyone had actual physical contact with IceMan? I have! At Glasgow Barrowlands when we were meeting Mika outside, Mika was standing on a small step and I subconsciously (really!) stood up on the step next to him and IceMan pushed me down!!! :biggrin2:

Anyone had actual physical contact with IceMan? I have! At Glasgow Barrowlands when we were meeting Mika outside, Mika was standing on a small step and I subconsciously (really!) stood up on the step next to him and IceMan pushed me down!!! :biggrin2:

Oh my god, what did you do? I bet I could stare him down anyday...I've been training and I've gotten pretty good at it.