Request: laugh

Fmbm

Then do it, please! It'd be just great to have his laugh on my mp3 player.:thumb_yello: Although people will think that I've finally gone completely mad.:naughty:

lol yeah same here..... but who cares.......we love him right? who cares what others think!!! i really want it to be done!!!! i would listen to it all the time!!!

we could use his laughs from the Washington DC interview, with all his ay-ai-ai cute reactions!!!! lol i love that interview!!!!! i hate the interviewer though.....

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't do clever things with audio - I can't make my mp3 player play an MPeg4 even when I've converted it 6 times.

But, if someone is doing this, please could we have the raaaarrrgggg from the beginning of Hips Don't Lie? It's my favourite sound at the moment.

lol yeah same here..... but who cares.......we love him right? who cares what others think!!! i really want it to be done!!!! i would listen to it all the time!!!

we could use his laughs from the Washington DC interview, with all his ay-ai-ai cute reactions!!!! lol i love that interview!!!!! i hate the interviewer though.....

O yes, his laugh in that interview was just perfect...Who can resist to that? It's just so lovely.:wub2:

O, don't worry I don't care what people think.:wink2: I love him way too much to care about anything.:mf_rosetinted:

And I'd listen to all the time as well and just grin...With that I just couldn't be in the bad mood.

O yes, his laugh in that interview was just perfect...Who can resist to that? It's just so lovely.:wub2:

O, don't worry I don't care what people think.:wink2: I love him way too much to care about anything.:mf_rosetinted:

And I'd listen to all the time as well and just grin...With that I just couldn't be in the bad mood.

lol i agrree!!!!! ill listen to it all the time and ill have this huge smile on my face and ill be soo happy!!!! it would make me giggle all the time!!! <333 exactly, no one could ever be in a bad mood listening to that!!!! lol

Gosssh !! thats a good idea !! But .. people already think ive gone mad ; i talk anout hil 24/7 , sing his songs all the time .. Now me and his laugh? :D

Lol !!!!!!

Anyway !! Great idea , send it to me while its done :P

xx

I've just returned home and my neighbor gave me a look as I saw me in my car smiling all over my face - (I reckon he thought it was because of him but it was only the end of the hips don't lie cover....LOL) :naughty:

I'm already through the Roxercise (this is the best interview so far) and I added bits of some other interviews. Now I have to browse youtube before I can continue.

Imagine: It's almost midnight, tomorrow's a school day, and I'm sitting in front of my computer listening to Mika's laugh and laughing myself for pretty much all the time. :roftl: Talk about mad :naughty:

lol hee heee heeee.... umm do you think by any chance, it could be done today!!!???? pleasse!!! if you need any help, just tell us k? i can give you some good ideas for some videos! and we can put in cute, fun lines from some interviews too!!!!! YYAYYY AARGGHH im soo excited man!!

suggestions:

the aftenposten interviews have cute laughs, and you can put the Tomato and Mackeral sauce and love it of effin hate it part in there!!! that would be amazing!!!!

The life in 2 minutes one is cute when hes asked the most annoying noise w/ mouth part, and he giggles and says most of my singing is cute!!!

In the making of love today vid, he giggles when he says that they end w/ rafa trying to get out of the cake, which is a cute one!!!

o and we can put clips of himm sayin cute lines in that one, like "delicious" hehehe !!!!!!! yayy!

o and in the MSN interview, we can put the line when he says, "the weirder the better, bring it on!" here

theres some cute others in there too!!!!

ill think of more, and ill post em when i have em... sorry for not putting all the links.... ill put em later, i have to eat now tho..... <333

lol hee heee heeee.... umm do you think by any chance, it could be done today!!!???? pleasse!!! if you need any help, just tell us k? i can give you some good ideas for some videos! and we can put in cute, fun lines from some interviews too!!!!! YYAYYY AARGGHH im soo excited man!!

No I won't finish it today. Have to get some sleep :wink2: I'll try tomorrow, though.

I also thought about adding some funny lines, but first I'm gonna do a version with his laugh only. Thanks for your help, can you give me some links to good videos? I need many since I only get 1 second out of most.

EDIT: Thanks, I already have the aftenposten one. Now I'll get the others.

No I won't finish it today. Have to get some sleep :wink2: I'll try tomorrow, though.

I also thought about adding some funny lines, but first I'm gonna do a version with his laugh only. Thanks for your help, can you give me some links to good videos? I need many since I only get 1 second out of most.

EDIT: Thanks, I already have the aftenposten one. Now I'll get the others.

alright thats perfectly fine!!!! thanks for doing it!!!!! yea sure, of course ill give you links!!!!

Not much progress today:no:

I've had some problems with youtube so I couldn't download any new interviews. And I'll have to go to bed soon cause my mom got really angry at me for staying up late yesterday :naughty:

lol! It's ok though. You need to get some rest for tomorrow when you'll work on it! :biggrin2:

ME TO !!!!One of my fave audio grabs is at the end of the DC interview ... when he says " I love you too " mmmmmmmmmmmmmelt:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

YESSSS! I love that interview!!... "I love you too!" :biggrin2: