Request: laugh

Fmbm

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahah!! that is cool!

When I first heard the laugh, I just laughed so hard because it was funny and I LAUGHED JUST LIKE HIM! AHAH I laughed even more when I noticed that.

HAHAHAHA same here!! Laughed more everytime I repeated it :roftl: Thanks Mirtilla! :thumb_yello:

glad you like it! i'm gonna make some more. for that one i took only one interview cause it was too late and there was both a laugh and mika making a midi-Relax: couldn't resist!:biggrin2:

Cheers! That is hilarious! I am going to get some really strange looks! I wonder what Mika would think if he knew people have his laugh as an sms alert!! Cool!

can you imagine?? maybe you're behind him and you get a sms and your phone starts laughing like him: he turns and.....:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

can you imagine?? maybe you're behind him and you get a sms and your phone starts laughing like him: he turns and.....:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

HI GUYS !! Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on this thread yet ... and you may have already done this ... but the Radio 1 interview with Scott Mills has heaps of his laughter on it !!!!!! (again sorry if this is a repeat report !):punk:

HI GUYS !! Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on this thread yet ... and you may have already done this ... but the Radio 1 interview with Scott Mills has heaps of his laughter on it !!!!!! (again sorry if this is a repeat report !):punk:

*added to the list*

thanx:wink2:

I've just bought the cable and software that connects my ancient mobile phone to my computer and I can clip bits of mp3's, So I've got his rrroaaahr at the beginning of Hips Don't Lie for the phone ring and a laugh for my texts.

It's a start.

I did it! I finally finished mixing it all together. Some interviews are still missing cause I can't download them, but I guess it still came out nicely.

And that's where you find 1:20 minutes of laughter:naughty: :

http://www.datenschleuder.eu/get_5daaee6b324f20c7adfa63be2efdb233.html

OMG!!! This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Vielen lieben Dank!!!

:biggrin2:

I did it! I finally finished mixing it all together. Some interviews are still missing cause I can't download them, but I guess it still came out nicely.

And that's where you find 1:20 minutes of laughter:naughty: :

http://www.datenschleuder.eu/get_5daaee6b324f20c7adfa63be2efdb233.html

"Die angeforderte Datei konnte nicht gefunden werden!"

Aber warum?????

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! :blink:

Und jetzt?!