Request: laugh

Fmbm

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i would NEVER participate in that. my laugh is horrible! it sounds like a tea kettle, and my face gets all red... oh my gosh. never. :roftl: :roftl:

Neither would I ...but I'm sure if Mika could see us now it was worth an extra giggle :wink2:

lol i would NEVER participate in that. my laugh is horrible! it sounds like a tea kettle, and my face gets all red... oh my gosh. never. :roftl: :roftl:

My laugh is entirely too loud and obnoxious. I am one of the quietest people at school and yet I laugh loud enough to cause an echo. I can't help it. :roftl:

My laugh is entirely too loud and obnoxious. I am one of the quietest people at school and yet I laugh loud enough to cause an echo. I can't help it. :roftl:

loll my friend laughs EXTREMLY loud. i met her last year and the first time i heard her laugh i thought she was being sarcastic :boxed: lollll but i got used to it :P and dont worry i told her im not talking behind her back or anything hehe

This keeps getting funnier and funnier!!

We have the chance in Australia at the moment to ask Mika a question on an interview- I am submitting "do you know that your laugh is now the latest ringtone/ sms alert for MFC members around the world!" Ha Ha!!:naughty: :naughty:

you're gonna make enemies :naughty:

*Yiiikes* :blink:

We have the chance in Australia at the moment to ask Mika a question on an interview- I am submitting "do you know that your laugh is now the latest ringtone/ sms alert for MFC members around the world!" Ha Ha!!:naughty: :naughty:

Loooooooooolllll you should do that!! Would do anything to see the expression on his face when he finds out about this :roftl::naughty::groupwave:

I'd love to see the look on his face when he hears that!!!! :roftl: