Slow down MIKA - we need you!

violet_sky

Oh MIKA!!! Slow down!!!

I have had bad ear infections in both ears, I know what it's like. I'll give you the same advice my doctor gave me....No swimming (it was summer, not that easy), when watching the TV, don't turn up the volume (yeah right) and absolutely no loud music(come on, how much fun is that?) but most of all, REST!!!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HERES MY GET WELL MESSAGE!

mika

GET WELL SOON!!!

you really need to put yourself first this time! you spend your days pleasing us fans now please us some more and relax, get yourself healthy again!

sit down wrapped in blankets sipping hot earl grey!

800pxcupofearlgrayqi5.jpg

I know ear infection can be soo painful like your brains are going to pop out through your ear!

What can I add to all that.

You try to do so much and give your fans everything.

But they will understand if 'everything' is a little less.

Get well soon.

Nel

Take care Mika - you bring joy and happiness to so many, both with your personality and your music!

Your health is important - look after it - we all want you at your best!!!

Bright eyed and bushytailed!!! :wub2:

While feeding my dogs just now I thought:

No, wait a minute - didn't we see Mika on a jetski? Did he get his infection from that?

Then maybe everything should be the other way around.

No more holidays for Mika and more time for us. Holidays clearly make him sick.

Lol - I didn't mean that.

Nel

I hope he does slow down a little bit.

Like I said on another thread, doing too much in a short time, is VERY bad for you, I've seen it happen before, so I hope he puts on the brakes now!

Mika, I wish you all the love in the world, but PLEASE slow it down!

I Completely Agree.

Message for Mika:

Mika, please slow down, we need you and can't having you getting yourself sick. Slow down just a bit, we all understand. Lots of love and support from everyone here. xox

Yo Mika!

I hope by now you are feeling much, much better and well on the road to recovery.

I also really hope that your schedule will allow you to pace yourself more, ensuring the opportunity to take much needed breaks, as needed.

You are loved and cared about by so many, Mika, and yes, we do worry. Please take care of yourself, be well, and remember - in the overall scheme of things health is No. #1. :thumb_yello:

Much love,

calicojasmine

I didn't realise Mika was ill...but I did notice he was looking peaky at Preston...please look after yourself....you'll miss all the fun otherwise...

:flowers2:

Been away to long didn't realise MIKA felt unwell he could have joined me recouperating in my huge bed!! Awww he sent me a get well soon message too! I would have sent you one if I had known LOL!!

No not allowed to fly if have sore ears I was going to be cabin crew and they were concerned that I got Hayfever!!!!! something to do with the airpressure and the re circulated air so you don't have to go to Japan if you don't want to come and see me instead it cud be fun!!

His ear seems okay now but yesterday he sprained something in his foot but still bounced his way through the set-what a good little soldier he is!

xxx

We know you want to spread the Mika happiness throughout the world, and that this is something you've worked hard for and you want to make hay while the sun shines. But you are pushing yourself too hard. You have the talent to be able to take a break and still come back on top. I worry that if you don't slow down a bit you'll end up constantly ill or worse a wasted talent like Robbie Williams - unable to sleep without pills, unable to wake up without different ones, panicky, nervous, needing help to write or perform, The Priory beckoning, definately not the down to earth, fun loving, fiercly independant and awe inspiring Mika we know and love.

We want the world to see you as we do, not as a shell. You wrote Life in Cartoon Motion with few expectations, obviously this is how you write best, with a calm and untroubled mind, take a while to bask in your multi-coloured glory.

Take some time off - maybe even spend a bit of relaxation here with us, we like to consider ourselves your friends, we'll look after you, (and perhaps maybe gag the noisy ones LOL) You have a loyal and strong family behind you, enjoy them. Whatever you choose to do to wind down we will all still be here waiting, right where you left us, when you get back.

Loads of Love and big hugs XXXXXXX

and another bowl of chicken soup from a well meaning fusspot

Yesss Mika you are working Too Hard you deserve a break we all worry about your Health :blush-anim-cl:

And like Cath says we will all be here waiting for you if you take a break you can never get rid of us dedicated Fans :punk::thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...

I read in the Club Washington thread that Mika caught some infection again and does not feel 100%. And despite of that he does the shows AND takes time for his fans. How incredible is that?

Sooo, I just thought time for bumping up that little thread again to say:

We love you sooo much, Mika, so PLEASE take care of yourself and get well soon!

:flowers2: