Pics from 'Big Girl'video set

paula.pop

well I am sure if Mika's people wanted to keep it so quiet they would not allowed to bring any cameras on the set would they? If you dont want to see the pics just dont click on the tread,it says very clearly what's inside.Pics were posted on a site available for anyone to see.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl:

love it cheese and pickle or Ham and tomatoe :roftl: :roftl:

was there a choice of white or brown bread....sorry im just giggling away tomyself i find the most random of things funny

sorry :roftl:

When they don't wanna share things, it's fine. Their decision. Ofcourse I'm curious as hell but I'm sure that they'll tell it eventually. But I wouldn't want the surprise of the video to be spoilt. (Yeah, that's why I checked this thread, curiosity:roftl: )

:roftl: :roftl:

love it cheese and pickle or Ham and tomatoe :roftl: :roftl:

was there a choice of white or brown bread....sorry im just giggling away tomyself i find the most random of things funny

sorry :roftl:

...lol

psst!!

Don't tell anyone but there was a choice of brown or white bread and we also got a bottle of water, a twix, an apple and a packet of crisps (can't tell you which flavour though I'm afraid, my lips are sealed.....:biggrin2: )

...lol

psst!!

Don't tell anyone but there was a choice of brown or white bread and we also got a bottle of water, a twix, an apple and a packet of crisps (can't tell you which flavour though I'm afraid, my lips are sealed )

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Right i must get off to work but im afraid i will walk in the doors laughing and when people ask me why i am laughing i will say...cheese and pickle sandwiches, water , Twix , aplle AND A packet of crisps :roftl: :roftl:

bah im in a funny mood today

Did Mika eat with you lot ? :naughty:

Thank you lol ... I'm happy now just disapointed i wasn't there and feeling very pushed out, Thanks again now i can stop stropping lol:blush-anim-cl:

I really don't care about the video, i am more interested in your day :wink2:

sounds like a really great day! *goes and cries in a corner some more* :tears:

wow, looked at pics posted in the first pages of this thread (won't repost them in case it's not a good idea..). there's one of mika surrounded by many girls in a pause from the filming, I think.. SO much taller than all the others.. he's outstanding LOL

and is it me or he looked hopelessly adorable in that outfit..? :wub2:

...lol

psst!!

Don't tell anyone but there was a choice of brown or white bread and we also got a bottle of water, a twix, an apple and a packet of crisps (can't tell you which flavour though I'm afraid, my lips are sealed.....:biggrin2: )

ROFL....I think we can tell them that there was also tea and coffee.. those that were in the first group (8am) got bacon/egg/sausage butties too :naughty:

Thank you lol ... I'm happy now just disapointed i wasn't there and feeling very pushed out, Thanks again now i can stop stropping lol:blush-anim-cl:

I really don't care about the video, i am more interested in your day :wink2:

Have your strop, I had one earlier in the week! :naughty:

He was absolutely adorable!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

jk9.jpg

Me and MIKA

We also walked for miles!

Lucky Lucky Jemmalee! Hope you enjoyed it :roftl: You loom like you had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Or how little Jems is (bless) :wink2:

Nice pic sweetie!

oh yes I'm very short! 5'2 and a half (thats 158cm for you europeans!)

Here is a lovely pic of Mika looking down my top lol!

jk8.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... :das::naughty::das:

and is it me or he looked hopelessly adorable in that outfit..? :wub2:

it's not only you!:naughty:

he's so gorgeous when he wears red!! it reminds me the GK video in which he had a red swear:mf_lustslow:

jk8.jpg

D'you know what? A picture of Jemma always cheers me up, she is such a smiley person.

And Jems and Mika......well, what can I say!

D'you know what? A picture of Jemma always cheers me up, she is such a smiley person.

And Jems and Mika......well, what can I say!

Thanks bab!

We didn't stop smiling all day even though our feet were killing us! (and I was up for about 20 hours yesterday)

I'm sure Mika thinks i'm nuts cos I didn't stop laughing, and if you have heard my laugh you would understand why!:biggrin2: