• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YOU GUYS ARE SUPER DUPER LUCKY

I HATE YOU!!!

Well that is absolutely charming!

Look I felt like I had been sprinkled with fairy dust when I found out that I was going to be in his video. I'm sorry that you feel this way and I am very sorry that some of you didn't get picked' date=' but that is not our fault. Please don't make us feel guilty because we were LUCKY enough to be there. I am sure that if you went you would feel the same as us.

We had a fabulous day yesterday and at the moment it is our turn to be on a high, please don't spoil it.

I am sure you will get your chance too, and we will be happy for you, like you should be for us. Blimey it's not everyday that someone you talk to every night is in your hero's video.

Rant over - look I am a nice person and believe that this is a friendly place, lets please keep it like this, I Love you all![/font']:biggrin2:

Look I felt like I had been sprinkled with fairy dust when I found out that I was going to be in his video. I'm sorry that you feel this way and I am very sorry that some of you didn't get picked, but that is not our fault. Please don't make us feel guilty because we were LUCKY enough to be there. I am sure that if you went you would feel the same as us.

We had a fabulous day yesterday and at the moment it is our turn to be on a high, please don't spoil it.

I am sure you will get your chance too, and we will be happy for you, like you should be for us. Blimey it's not everyday that someone you talk to every night is in your hero's video.

Rant over - look I am a nice person and believe that this is a friendly place, lets please keep it like this, I Love you all!:biggrin2:

Who the hell would get jealous over this!!!!???

Im sorry, if youre jealous over something like this, youre unhealthy.

I feel a tinsy bit jealous cos i wasnt there, but its not the end of the world. I told all my mates i was going in it, and then i had to tell em i werent, but im not mad!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Look I felt like I had been sprinkled with fairy dust when I found out that I was going to be in his video. I'm sorry that you feel this way and I am very sorry that some of you didn't get picked, but that is not our fault. Please don't make us feel guilty because we were LUCKY enough to be there. I am sure that if you went you would feel the same as us.

Rant over - look I am a nice person and believe that this is a friendly place, lets please keep it like this, I Love you all!:biggrin2:

LOL i think you missed the "in a good way"-part :roftl:

sorry for the misunderstanding thing :blink:

but you are lucky :biggrin2:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh fabby pictures Jemma :wub2: :wub2: What a day that must have been :yay: I seriously can't wait to see the video and point out to everyone I know that I know the lovely ladies in it :arf2:

Ooooh, now that people are talking more, can I ask some more questions?

I'm all curious about the costumes. We've already seen some in the photos, but you don't have to talk about what they actually looked like--I am just super curious as to whether they were provided for you on the site and how! Like, did they tell you to dress up, or did they dress everyone? And did they ask for measurements, or did they just have a range of sizes? I've always wanted to know how they get costumes to fit when they do a wide casting call like this!

(can I be any more girly?)

--Jack

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh fabby pictures Jemma :wub2: :wub2: What a day that must have been :yay: I seriously can't wait to see the video and point out to everyone I know that I know the lovely ladies in it :arf2:

Yesterday was amazing!

The lovely ladies included:

Carri, MeiMei, Tink, blue eyes (and her wonderful husband - well I know he is not a lady) and myself. I don't know the names of everyone but I am sure you will see all of us!

We wore our own clothes and were asked to wear bright clothing!

Yesterday was amazing!

The lovely ladies included:

Carri, MeiMei, Tink, blue eyes (and her wonderful husband - well I know he is not a lady) and myself. I don't know the names of everyone but I am sure you will see all of us!

We wore our own clothes and were asked to wear bright clothing!

Oiiiiiiii it's so exciting :arf2: And I know I said something like "oh if only I could have been there" but the truth is that I would never have dared to do something like that, I think you girls (and guy :biggrin2: ) rock :mf_rosetinted:

Oiiiiiiii it's so exciting :arf2: And I know I said something like "oh if only I could have been there" but the truth is that I would never have dared to do something like that, I think you girls (and guy :biggrin2: ) rock :mf_rosetinted:

It was really fun but it was hard work, we had to smile for about 8hrs even though our feet were killing us and were really tired

oh yes I'm very short! 5'2 and a half (thats 158cm for you europeans!)

Here is a lovely pic of Mika looking down my top lol!

jk8.jpg

:biggrin2: What a photo, Jemma!

And I'm even shorter than you -- just 5' 1"! I'll need to stand on

someone's shoulders for Mika to even ever see me! Maybe his

next tune should be "Short Girls You Are Beautiful"??? :naughty:

dcdeb

It was really fun but it was hard work, we had to smile for about 8hrs even though our feet were killing us and were really tired

I'm sure the fact that Mika was there helped the smiles come naturally though, didn't it :biggrin2: My face is still stuck like this : :arf2: after Birmingham :roftl: I do believe it was hard work for you, but hey that's showbizz :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'd love to smile for 8 hours straight! Haha.. Sounds very exhausting - but you seem to have had a good time.. So the smiling must have felt very natural?