• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jk14.jpg

Me and Luke! Anyone would smile after that!:blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha ha ha..yeah....nice one! He's got a lovely stomach hasn't he? It's really solid! I told him that the other night aswell!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!! LOL!!!!:biggrin2:

jk14.jpg

Me and Luke! Anyone would smile after that!:blush-anim-cl:

What a fabulous photo Jemmalee, you look beautiful.... and you and Luke are wearing the same exact shade of blue.....must be on the same wavelength :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

I'm SO thrilled for you and everyone that participated, you guys rock!!!!!:biggrin2:

take an epsom salt bath later for the sore muscles maybe....

Oh how I wish I lived in the UK!

I'm so happy for you people that got to be in the vid! :arf2:

:tears: hoping he'll do his next vid in Sweden :bleh:

But what are the odds of that happening?? :tears:

OMG:mfr_omg: :shocked: ! I have to say I'm really jealous. It looks like you had a wonderful and exciting day. Gorgeous pics Jemma. Thank you so much!

As I'm stuck in good old Germany I would never even had a chance to come to the video shoot :emot-sad:. I think a lot of things will change once I might move to England next year :naughty::das::smoke::mf_rosetinted:

I really don't care about the video ... it's a pop video for gods sake it has mika in it what else matters..... i know i won't notice anyone else ... well maybe the guys from the band.... i wanted to know the stupid things like how long was he there what was for lunch all of the stuff that was mentioned before.... but tbh i am kinda bored with the whole subject and won't be coming back to any of the video threads to see what the "film stars" think!!

do you know what i've read all the threads and its hilarious! ok here's what i did yesterday. i hope you can contain your excitement.

we got up at 5.30am, met my friend at 6.30am and got to victoria at 7.30am. she gave a homeless lad some change and i gave him some fags. met up with people then got the train to croyden. got off the train and walked to a car park, ate a cold bacon roll, went to the loo then walked to the next venue. sat around a lot did some filming walked a bit more, went to the loo, had a few cigarettes then lunch came. ham and mustard in white bread, twix, ready salted crisps, apple and water. more hanging around, more filming, more hanging around (i think you get the picture) met Mika , had photo, came home extremely sunburnt and exhausted. A good day was had by all and it was great to meet up with everyone.

i think my account of the day will be quite similar to most of the people there.

hope that helps you guys

:biggrin2:

Hahah, it does... plus at first I didn't see the thread in the Events forum so I thought people were not talking, period!

Jemma, your outfit was very colorful indeed! I guess those girls in the pink and blue corsets (who aren't Mika's usual dancers) were more people hired by the studio then... too bad, I really liked the idea of them dressing all of you up that way!

Blue Eyes, thanks for the blog! That was really fun to read, and was exactly what we all meant when we asked for a report, I think!

--Jack

wow! Jemmalee and Jules! Im so impressed with the pictures!!! YOU ARE B E A U T I F U L (and colour coordinated-luv that!!!:naughty: ) . And thank you so much for writing about how it was.....u see, finally u CAN tell stuff without giving out the vid details:naughty: