im like sooooooooo disapointed !!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sooooooo...............back to my problem. i really am more suited to big girl (you are beautiful) besause i am fat, short(5ft 2in) and i have big boobs. u lot will be pleased to hear that i am not as depressed as i was......im just a bit upset now. now i am going to play my clarinet or cello to the tune of my interpreation-mika.

I know how you feel. When they told me I was in then never emailed me again I was pretty upset. My phone needed charging so I didn't take it out when I went out with my friend, and when I got back I found out my other friend had called to say he was in croydon (I live like a bus ride away) filming the video. I was so upset.

Hehe.. I saw that picture of him kissing the dude! :roftl: Well, it doesn't matter if they are gay, does it? :naughty:

Wel, no of course not - gays make the best best friends for a start, but it's just that they're 'off limits' to us girlies as it were!:biggrin2:

i'm really sorry, i know, i really wanted to be in it too and i even got an email back but it's on the other side of the world from me just like everything else Mika related. :[

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Yes, I know EXACTLY how you feel. But we'll get our moment someday! :)

i'm really sorry, i know, i really wanted to be in it too and i even got an email back but it's on the other side of the world from me just like everything else Mika related. :[

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

yeah, i know the feeling, living on the other side of the world as mika : (

im sure youll get your chance to meet him, maybe he'll do another video!

I think a few people got that Email but they wrote back and some of them got in.

I'm size 16 and about 5ft tall, so I probably could have if I'd got back from Birmingham early enough on Friday, but something else came up and I wouldn't have been able to do it.

I'm sure at some point he'll do another video with fans in it, from what some of the ones that went said they had a fun time doing it. So if it went well, he might do it again, don't give up hope.

Life is cruel :emot-sad: I'm so sorry for you, hope you'll get better after that and...balh blah, don't know what you are crying about?! Look at things like this: you are in London, there will be sooo many opportunities to meet them!!You'll meet them anyway!!!! :wink2: