See Mika Dressed In Rubber!!!!!!!!!!!!

daisylou

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really up to date, but anyways, what's the deal with Mika and Chris Moyles actually? I heard a lot about it but don't know what's going on:blink:

Loved the video though!:biggrin2:

Well Chris hasn't been very kind to Mika on his show, doing dodgy impressions and making snide remarks about him. Mika hasn't risen to it though, which makes him the bigger man in my book.

I was very surprised that Chris actually did the video with him, as he never seems to have anything good to say about him, but Mika is very gracious in it and holds his own really well.

How gorgeous was that!!!???!!!! Fantastic performance and soooo yummy!!!!!!!!

I have now fell out with my husband! ....and no, i'm not joking...... oh well. LOL!!!!

Mika is worth falling out with your husband for. I have fallen out with my nearest and dearest but they forget. I adored his performance. I will watch it on video later on and then watch it again just for prosterity.

Well Chris hasn't been very kind to Mika on his show, doing dodgy impressions and making snide remarks about him. Mika hasn't risen to it though, which makes him the bigger man in my book.

I was very surprised that Chris actually did the video with him, as he never seems to have anything good to say about him, but Mika is very gracious in it and holds his own really well.

What an *ss is that guy. I don't like him :thumbdown: *Evil Look*

But like what did he say about Mika?

What an *ss is that guy. I don't like him :thumbdown: *Evil Look*

But like what did he say about Mika?

It's what Mika has said about him....*snigger snigger...*

Thursday night when i was chatting with Mika......he said something very true re: Chris. Er...we'll leave it there. :biggrin2:

Ooops, s'pose that's left you all wondering...sorry. LOL!

I was quite surprised, and pleasantly at that, that Mika did so many songs....thought he would have only done like. two, and that would have been it. Good eh? x

Ooops, s'pose that's left you all wondering...sorry. LOL!

I was quite surprised, and pleasantly at that, that Mika did so many songs....thought he would have only done like. two, and that would have been it. Good eh? x

I was as well....just as I thought he had finished he started another song. Fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN650hmG3dQ

Seemed to work? Check it for me will you?

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Mika has pinched my green wellies LOL

we tend to live in wellies in deep Dorset LOL

Thanks for that BaBe been trying to watch it for ever, my computer has a cog missing LOL

Waiting for the BBC to upload the gig now, that I seem to be able to see ok.

for those that are wondering it will be on this link when it appears......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2007/photos/

How funny Mika still looks sooo cute in wellies:wub2: luv the peter kay thing :roftl: and u can soo tell they don't like each other:boxed:

Why dislike Mika :shocked: chris i can see:thumbdown: why but not our Mika:blink:

sorry if it has been posted, but have you seen mika in Jo whiley blog having his foot/leg bandaged for muscle sprain (or similar)? look here ! the poor one, ear, foot....need to rest!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2007/diary/

well done Robertina I missed that one, after not able to watch Obnoxious Moyles videos I was getting very frustrated.

thanks for that one

Poor MIKA foot not used to Wellies.................

It puts a strain on your toes if you are not used to walking in green wellies LOL

Thank you Babs!!!!!

I'm watching it now....hehe, what Moyles does in the beginning is EXACTLY what I would do all the time if I had to interview Mika....KEEP HUGGING:thumb_yello: and I would forget about all my questions....and I wouldn't even bother ... aaawwww...and he said he was too shy to meet prince? This is killing me. :blush-anim-cl: He's so funny.

But I don't like the shoes :roftl:

...and what a headline daisylou:thumb_yello: you know how to attract the attention of the well observing forum readers LOL :roftl:

Thank you!!

Mika is charming! :wub2:

I love his tie!

But his wellies were quite boring. He should have a yellow pair with orange dots, or pink with flowers like I have ^^

I love wellies ^^

Thank you!!

Mika is charming! :wub2:

I love his tie!

But his wellies were quite boring. He should have a yellow pair with orange dots, or pink with flowers like I have ^^

I love wellies ^^

Pink ones with flowers on!! how cute :biggrin2: I wish I had pink/flowery ones - i saw a pair but they didn't have my size. all the nice ones are too big :thumbdown:

but I have a pair of red ones - which I love :blush-anim-cl: and need :wink2: (it tends to get wet here in the autumn)

Pink ones with flowers on!! how cute :biggrin2: I wish I had pink/flowery ones - i saw a pair but they didn't have my size. all the nice ones are too big :thumbdown:

but I have a pair of red ones - which I love :blush-anim-cl: and need :wink2: (it tends to get wet here in the autumn)

Wellies are perfect! But it gets kinda sweaty if it's warm weather ^^

I really love my pink ones.

But when I first wore my yellow wellies at school, a lot of people commented it :P One guy tried to fool me that I hadn't tied my shoes ^^