See Mika Dressed In Rubber!!!!!!!!!!!!

daisylou

Wellies are perfect! But it gets kinda sweaty if it's warm weather ^^

I really love my pink ones.

But when I first wore my yellow wellies at school, a lot of people commented it :P One guy tried to fool me that I hadn't tied my shoes ^^

I have some boots similar to those, and they get horribly sweaty and quite disgusting after a while... :naughty: They are dark blue with light blue anchors on them. :biggrin2:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww. He's so funny. >_<

I don't have a pair of wellies. They never looked good on me...and I never liked wearing any type of boot anyway so....ahemyeahanyway...

It was kinda awkward in the beginning. Moyles was just hugging him constantly and wanted to do the whole interview like that and I'm just like...oookay, you can let go of him now. XD

It was kinda awkward in the beginning. Moyles was just hugging him constantly and wanted to do the whole interview like that and I'm just like...oookay, you can let go of him now. XD

I was more like: Let go of him, he's mine!! :annoyed_h4h::gun2:

Thank you Babs!!!!!

I'm watching it now....hehe, what Moyles does in the beginning is EXACTLY what I would do all the time if I had to interview Mika....KEEP HUGGING:thumb_yello: and I would forget about all my questions....and I wouldn't even bother ... aaawwww...and he said he was too shy to meet prince? This is killing me. :blush-anim-cl: He's so funny.

But I don't like the shoes :roftl:

...and what a headline daisylou:thumb_yello: you know how to attract the attention of the well observing forum readers LOL :roftl:

Like to spice things up and give people a giggle! New job-writing funny headlines!-only MIKA related!! LOL!! xxx

:eek: !!!!!!

Go to BBC Radio1 webpage and click on the Chris Moyles(HATE HIM!) video and see MIKA looking gorgeous in RUBBER WELLIES!!! LOL!! well they are rubber!! and the video is very funny nice one MIKA!you are adorable!! xxx

...not available to usersoutside UK :boxed::thumbdown: