I was a myspace comp winner so thought I'd come and say hi...

PussyCat

See, thats' really strange.....they did a radio call down to the security bloke who said i was invited up so was really chuffed. ;+) Bless, i'm glad Mika remembered our 'brief encounter' on Monday! Ha ha.

Glad you got to meet him. Bless him. I think he'd meet all of his fans if it were possible.:biggrin2:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you coming to the sommerset gig???.

Unfortunately not - I should have got tickets while I had the chance, I'm kicking myself now! Would have been a good excuse to get all dressed up again too haha! Well I hope everyone that is going has a great time. Sounds like it'll be fun!

We weren't really allowed either! It took us a while to persuade the security and pretended that the people backstage said we were allowed up - they were easy to persuade weren't they?! Oh well it was totally worth all that persuasion though wasn't it?

Hell yeah!! After you'd gone up we hung about for a while wondering what to do but my friend persuaded me to ask them again (even thought they said no first time) and thank god I did!! :thumb_yello:

Hiya Sara! Fancy meeting you again here haha!

Unfortunately not - I should have got tickets while I had the chance, I'm kicking myself now! Would have been a good excuse to get all dressed up again too haha! Well I hope everyone that is going has a great time. Sounds like it'll be fun!

Hell yeah!! After you'd gone up we hung about for a while wondering what to do but my friend persuaded me to ask them again (even thought they said no first time) and thank god I did!! :thumb_yello:

Hiya Sara! Fancy meeting you again here haha!

We had to ask about 7 times! They kept saying no but we had nothing to lose so we kept asking different people! Seemed to work though :thumb_yello: