Watch Mika live in Preston online!! from 8 pm

paula.pop

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.....I ca't believe I missed it as well....:thumbdown:

But I guess we will be able to watch the show on the BBC Radio1 page soon, will we?!

I really couldn't go online earlier today....

I think the internet hates me. It's either that or I'm the unluckiest Mika fan alive *sigh*

It was streaming really well, but then 10mins before Mika was on, Real Player died out on me and it wouldn't play anything.

"I'm blue as can be." :crybaby:

Well, they'll put it up on the BBC site tomorrow, yeah?

I think the internet hates me. It's either that or I'm the unluckiest Mika fan alive *sigh*

It was streaming really well, but then 10mins before Mika was on, Real Player died out on me and it wouldn't play anything.

"I'm blue as can be." :crybaby:

Well, they'll put it up on the BBC site tomorrow, yeah?

hey sou *hugs* babs recorded it!!! she prob it putting it the other prestong thread, its confusing when there are 2 i guess!! nice to see u back!!:biggrin2:

hey sou *hugs* babs recorded it!!! she prob it putting it the other prestong thread, its confusing when there are 2 i guess!! nice to see u back!!:biggrin2:

Thanks Tia! It's good to be back! :huglove:

Oooh! Babs recorded it? Yay! There's still hopeeee! :woot_jump:

Maybe I should be more positive :) Hope that someday I'll find it from youtube :)

Sorry my English is not very well :D

Your English is excellent.......You should have a look tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

There's about 4 songs on here, but I haven't had time to do them all yet and they aren't labelled properly, will do when I have time.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=babspanky

Babs, you're my new HEEEE-Ro! Thanks so much for this! What a great way to start my morning :biggrin2:

dcdeb <21 days 17 hours until MIKA in DC!>

They want to get down and with it. :naughty: On Monday the man next to me was 70 and he was up clapping and everything!

That'll cheer my Mum up to know someone older than her went to a Mika gig (she's only 65!):old: She loved the B'ham gig on Thursday! When I was young I always thought my mum was boring and frumpy, but the older she gets the more she becomes a cool Mum :punk: