Mika's Mascot's

CazGirl

sallyh, i completely understand.

ive deleted that blog now...my sister thought it was too personal, which i can understand.

And if you think that's my dad worrying, my mother is ten times worse.

so...what kind of industry do you work in? like, extras and stuff?

anyways, im off to bed now. night! x

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caroline, thank you for posting that blog, I am glad I read it before you deleted it, ( I wondered where it had gone). I think your dad is right to make you aware of what COULD happen, (you are very very precious to him, as vix is to me), but it doesn't mean it will happen, he was just trying to let you see a possibility, you know...cos you were viewing it though rose tinted specs, it all seems such a perfect idea, our Vx is the same in to a certain extent but she is probably a bit more street wise and has a strong character and I would be surprised if she could be manipulated, but your dad seems to have a bit more worry about that, it's his job and your mams also, it's what parents do.

The thing is we never REALLY know people sometimes, even people close to us, even family, (I have experience here), so in reality, the world is not made of pink candy floss, so we have to open our eyes and senses and keep alert as much as possible, that's not to say we all sail through life unharmed in body or mind, (everyone carries scars sooner or later), but we just have to avoid getting too many I guess.

I haven't experienced anything to do with Mika's personal life, but like you can only go by what we are shown, and he ALWAYS comes across as sooo lovely and very close to his family. But he won't be there all the time will he? It's not nice to think bad stuff could happen when we like to think these people are good people, but...I guess if we are aware its a possibility, then at least you will be forewarned and a bit more vigilant.

What was said, certainly gave me food for thought so say thanks to your dad from me.:thumb_yello: I mean I don't think anything will come of it for my daughter, so I probably don't have any worries, but if you know people and they ok it, then you really DO need to think carefully and what I would do is talk it over with vix's dad, read any contracts thoroughly and try to make sure everything was safe and above board, other than that...you just have to keep yourself safe as you can, but that is in all areas Caroline, even staying in your home town...people have to learn how to keep themselves safe.

(oops, I'm sorry I waffled on so long just then, my serious mum head came on). Anyway, if you need or want to talk more if you get any info about anything and you just want to sound it out, you know where t find me hun xxx (feeling all protective now cos you so like my daughter lol).

wow viv that was long lol but very informative. you certainly showed your motherhood here!

i've learnt how to take care of myself...i was bullied a lot in school, my dad has taught me how to punch, i know how to say no. I can be very opinionated and am not afraid to voice it, especially if i think if something's wrong.

but obviously we don't know what we'd do in such a particular predicament. Go in with eyes open - make many friends? even that could be the problem. create friends - create trust - get it broken.

It's a hard, unpredictable world.

Gee, I only wanted to be a mascot.

LOL!

I also think sallyH made a good point about him or his team not wanting to jeperdize his career and stuff, they all just seem sooo nice lol, well put it this way, if it's all just an image for them all, then I'm taken in by it lol.

Also, I discovered last night that he appears to have a lot of lollipop girls, well he got some of them from a stage school in London (dam it's always London isn't it pfft). BUT...they were only 15, so...there's no way if it was sleazy in some way they would allow such young people to work for him surely.

so... if you DO get the chance to do it, then I think it would be a good experience with what there is to go on so far, :wink2: I just get the feeling it's not WHAT you know it's WHO you know, and if you "in" with the right ones, maybe you have a good chance at it, so you may as well give it a go.

Also, surely people ARE more aware these days (I hope).

I got a reply from Opheila, basically saying that she is her own agent and was given the opportunity by another performer as it's often how things apparently work out, as there's a small network of Burlesque persons and they pass the work around between them.

just wrote back asking if the lollipop girls were also independent or if they were with agencies. I know some of the girls are his friends, but I don't think they all are? Also asked about the whole sleeping arrangement shizz, as she is only doing the UK tour. Also asked about the whole behind the scenes shizz, whether my dad's past witnesses are present in this case.

So yeah.

woo.

haha was that supposed to be a trick question?

you won the mika myspace competition and you get the reply from lollipop girl

and probably other stuff but yeah =/

lucky

=]

lol it was Big Girl actually :P

I have talked to her before you know lol...briefly!

and yeah, i will admit i was lucky to win the competition :D still cant get my head round it lmao! been a week today since the concert...how i wish i could turn time back...

me too, I would have nagged a bit more for a meeting, I would have persuaded my mate to hang around much longer even tho it was pouring down, I would have got there sooner so we got to the front and annoyed everyone by blocking out their view with ny huge hat, lmao I would have had the guts to go up and talk to Mikas family and other members of the band instead of being bloody shy, grrrrr at me pfft!! I would have made my way to Shepard's bush and been pushy and to brum and been pushy and I would have pushed my way into the video shoot of big girls, in fact I would jsut smuggle myself into Mikas suitcase or disguised myself as....some inanimate object that he wouldn't notice was there ha ha

Still, it was an awesome gig and he was fantastic:biggrin2:

Yeah it would be awesome but is becoming increasingly farther away, he seems to be in an ivory tower and we cannot reach him, we see him but our arrows with notes on them get stopped by his bodyguards and ppls...there is no way to ask, and I guess even if there was there will be a certain way he does it, I would imagine he goes to agencies for people like this as I have seen some already online from agencies that he uses, so pfft you just have to know the right ppl so it seems...does anyone know the RIGHT people lol.

i LOVE this idea!

reminds me of how the other day i told my mom i don't want to go to college anymore because i want to grow up to be Lollipop Girl and unless she can find a school where i can get a degree in lollipop distribution that after my senior year i am DONE! lol yeah screw med school!

Yeah it would be awesome but is becoming increasingly farther away, he seems to be in an ivory tower and we cannot reach him, we see him but our arrows with notes on them get stopped by his bodyguards and ppls...there is no way to ask, and I guess even if there was there will be a certain way he does it, I would imagine he goes to agencies for people like this as I have seen some already online from agencies that he uses, so pfft you just have to know the right ppl so it seems...does anyone know the RIGHT people lol.

what agencies are these? how do you know he uses them?

tell me Viv!!!

i LOVE this idea!

reminds me of how the other day i told my mom i don't want to go to college anymore because i want to grow up to be Lollipop Girl and unless she can find a school where i can get a degree in lollipop distribution that after my senior year i am DONE! lol yeah screw med school!

You go girl!!!!!!! That's so cooll :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i LOVE this idea!

lOL Great idea xD