My Night Spent With Mika!!

daisylou

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodness! You are so lucky DaisyLou! He said your name!! He kissed you!!!!! I am green with envy! Hope my birthday is as good as that. 4 days and counting... If Mika asks I am In Australia for my birthday kisses!

:shocked: :shocked:

HANDS DOWN...

THAT IS THE BEST MIKA STORY I HAVE EVER HEARD...I MEAN READ...

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!

LUCKY GIRL!!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Haha you couldn't have said it any better!! I'm so happy for you Daisy!:biggrin2:

DaisyLou! you are sooo lucky! now I really have to see if i can make it the gig in australia only 22 days before my birthday!

DAMN girl your are really lucky, I hope you bask in the feeling for a while! sounds like you deserve it! even though I may be the tinyest bit envious right now!

all those kisses and hugs! reading it again did you say lips or cheak? :shocked:

:mfr_lol:For my 40th birthday: he added me on MySpace... lol It's definitly not as glamorous as your story, is it !!!

Keep this precious moment in your heart, I wish you plenty of others though I'm jealous to death of course. ;)

Sophie xxx

WARNING!!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE!-alot happened!!

You may get jealous by the end-:roftl:

Right start again for those of you that don't know I posted this last week under gigs etc and it disappeared!!!???

So got to Leeds and met everyone,did the room ready for a party, saw them go and wait in the queue 5.30 then got ready myself.The heavens had opened by this time and the rain was bouncing off the road!! Left at 7.30 got straight in- for me the security were really nice.Got my wristband then went on the balcony to "Where is everyone?" it was great 20 people max on my side.

Started watching Pull the Tiger Tail who were really good and the lead is lovely and gorgeous!! got the chance to chat to the boys after thay had finished their set. Saw Mika's mum and as had made him a necklace and hadn't really thought out how to get it to him wondered if she would for me. Was a while as was too shy then thought "oh just gonna do it!" and did!! walked straight up to her and asked her altho I did start to stutter and was shaking like a leaf!! Not sure why she has to be the nicest Mum ever!! She took my photo and gave me a huge hug! then both his Mum and Daddy were laughing at me bopping about with my fairy wand that flashed!!

After talking with (Alice) Big Girl and Lollipop girl it was MIKATIME!!!!

Won't go into the gig as everyone has reported on it and nothing more to add but it was AWESOME!!! and MIKA looked DELICIOUS!!!

So gig ended and it was still pouring down big time met with Hanner-Spanner,Sharon,Bexxy and Tia so got absolutely drenched while waiting for him to come out.

All I heard was "DAISY MIKA IS WEARING YOUR NECKLACE!!" it was Tia so I jumped up from my wheelchair and just stood there. Mika looked up and said "Daisy you need a hug come here!" God I really looked like ****!! and of course he had come back from holiday and was all nice and brown!! He put his arm round me and stood for photos I said everyone has that photo so he squeezed me so tight!-must be a family trait!! all good huggers!! It was like a paparazzi shot!! lol!! everyone with cameras out! He asked me about my Birthday and said am celebrating it tonight as might not well enough on the 25th-so he wiahed me a Very Happy Birthday! then lent in and KISSED ME!!!!-I must have looked like a dick as I took a step back just wasn't expecting that!!!!:wub2:

He had a few photos taken with other people then looked at me and gave me another kiss-yum!! It is still raining and looking worse than before!!

He wanted to know what to write on the Cds i gave him to sign,I said "Just whatever"-I was still in shock at this time!!-On Relax he wrote: To Daisylou Thank You for my amazing present love MIKA!xxx Then asked agian for the other one I said "Put the first thing that comes into your head" so he wrote and giggled:To Daisylou Love you! MIKA!xxx then kissed me again!! he just kept looking up and catching my eye and giggling-so sweet!!

I went to go over to see Cherisse and Mikey who did a video message for Freddie! dunno why 'cos playing it back I sound like a snotty little drama queen when asking them to do it!!

I stood at the side of MIKA and his security/body guard put his arm out and told me to give MIKA some space! I was in 5" heels,no walking stick and this git wanted to push me over!! to this I glared at him and told him he only had to say Excuse me!! MIKA turned round at his and said"Hey thats DAisy, she's okay just leave her!" Oooo if the protector man could have killed me there and then he would have he kept giving me daggers big time!! Then to make it worse MIKA pulled at my coat and give me yet another hug and kiss!! I thought Oh no he is gonna separate us now but MIKA kept me close by from then on and signed some stuff for Freds!!

Someone mentioned the party and he asked where.when etc so I wrote 113 (fredies room number on his hand) but they all had to go down to London straight away or might have come. The protector (LOL!!) said he had to go and MIKA made excuses to stay but he really had to go so everyone was shouting questions so for you lot here are 4!!

DL-What shampoo do you use?

M-Any thats in the hotels its free! then giggled!!

DL-What skincare?

M-Urm that different I use differnt ones I have a collection

DL-Who makes your custom made pants?

M-How do you know about them!!-more giggles!!!

DL-We know more about you than you know yourself-giggles and blushes big time!!

M- Yeh thats about right!!-even more giggles and nosey crinkles!!!

DL- Do you really go on the forum?

M-Yeah thats were I find out whats going on!!

Then "Protector Man" with his evil eyes told him he def had to go now-he was nasty!! MIKA then waved said bye to us but then......

....turned back and give me one last hug and kiss!!!!!!!!!!-WOW!!!

I was just high! so HIGH!! 6x(sorry if never put them all in but it was 6!) got kissed and hugged by Mr Mika!!

Just felt so bad when came back to have a party and found out what had happened to the others. They were ready for bed but we wanted to PARTY!!

They tried to but it must have been awful for them so games and sillyness just drink,drink and more drink and the bath and table were still covered in booze to drink!! Motley's wife who had told MIKA's PA about what had happened txted and thanked us for the party details????-then decided MIKA couldn't get the marker pen from his hand!! She txtd again and said she was looking into what happened and enjoy the party!

So that was it! 4 am went to bed absolutely knackered but worth every pain I had!! It was the best Birthday Ever!! and MIKA made it that!!

Just when I thought MIKA would have forgotten all about me,Fred went to B'ham and told him I was poorley he was all sad and wrote me a get well message!!

I was actually worried about meeting MIKA as Ithought he might be a diva but how wrong I was he is the most down to earth,kind,friendliest gorgeous person I have ever met infact he is just DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! (and since kissing him have not had sore lips so he is magic too!)

xxxx

Sorry about typos but need my bed am tired again now! Just wish alst week was now as feel kinda sad typing this but happy at the same time!! xxx

Sorry but i did put the warning up there guys!! LOL!!

That was the shortened version!! Alot more little things happenend but thought that version was long enough!

A little one more then - I worried that didn't know anyone to get photos so he took my camera and took one of us from arms length-shame its just sooooo bad!! I look so dreadful-think the worst I have ever looked in my life!!!!! I am surprised he even wanted to come near me!! And for you that asked both!! but not get down diiirty kisses that would have been gross just nice ones!!!

yeah The Ice man! LOL!! he does do as he is told tho when MIKA told him he wasn't happy!! but I was!!

I know now that I would have done things different:

-Taken a hairdryer so wouldn't have to tie hair up!!! and taken my hairband off altho MIKA did say it was great! My hair looked so bad! it was just hanging and had gone curly-Argh!!!!

-put more make up on as mine had ran all over my face that much looked like I had been crying all night and I scratched my nose and all my foundation came off too!

-Met him only on a sunny day-the rain was so bad. You only know if you were there!!

-felt his bum!-he prob would have ran away big time but the one thing I wanted to do I didn't!!

I was just in total shock for the time he was out there sounds so stupid now but I must have looked like a rabbit in the headlights and still looked like that for a couple of days after and my cheeks hurt through smiling!

Thats it now can't get to any festivals as can't stand long enough through my illness so my time with MIKA has now gone. It was the best and I know I am lucky but just want to do it all over again and again and again LOL!!!

Sure my time will come again!! :biggrin2: xxx

Daisy, you really deserved it!

and you'll probably meet him again!

you're so lucky girl! :wink2: (I'm a teentzie weentzie bit jealous:blush-anim-cl: (or maybe more))

may I ask you what illness you've got? (sorry, I totally respect you if you don't want to answer)

WOW do you realize that it happend even if you were not looking your best? ;) lol NOW I'M EVEN MORE JEALOUS :naughty:

And do you mean you're not to share the other details (...or not details, why did I say that lol)? Ok :thumb_yello: It belongs to you only.

=> About your hair that was getting curly: but remember YOU MET... MIKA !!!

Sophie xxx:mf_rosetinted:

Oh about standing to attend a concert: why don't you try to ask to be backstage and to look from there? He knows you now... lol ( indeed !!!!:blush-anim-cl: )

Sorry but i did put the warning up there guys!! LOL!!

That was the shortened version!! Alot more little things happenend but thought that version was long enough!

A little one more then - I worried that didn't know anyone to get photos so he took my camera and took one of us from arms length-shame its just sooooo bad!! I look so dreadful-think the worst I have ever looked in my life!!!!! I am surprised he even wanted to come near me!! And for you that asked both!! but not get down diiirty kisses that would have been gross just nice ones!!!

yeah The Ice man! LOL!! he does do as he is told tho when MIKA told him he wasn't happy!! but I was!!

I know now that I would have done things different:

-Taken a hairdryer so wouldn't have to tie hair up!!! and taken my hairband off altho MIKA did say it was great! My hair looked so bad! it was just hanging and had gone curly-Argh!!!!

-put more make up on as mine had ran all over my face that much looked like I had been crying all night and I scratched my nose and all my foundation came off too!

-Met him only on a sunny day-the rain was so bad. You only know if you were there!!

-felt his bum!-he prob would have ran away big time but the one thing I wanted to do I didn't!!

I was just in total shock for the time he was out there sounds so stupid now but I must have looked like a rabbit in the headlights and still looked like that for a couple of days after and my cheeks hurt through smiling!

Thats it now can't get to any festivals as can't stand long enough through my illness so my time with MIKA has now gone. It was the best and I know I am lucky but just want to do it all over again and again and again LOL!!!

Sure my time will come again!! :biggrin2: xxx

Daisylou! You go girl!!!! That is absolutely the best account of meeting MIKA that I've ever heard!

Nothing can top that...(unless of course, well...er...some dreams come true)

But your story is pretty much A DREAM COME TRUE!

It's my birthday IN 10 DAYS! Then I see MIKA in Chicago on JUNE 11th!

So maybe I need the same MAGIC INGREDIENTS to get KISSES too!!!

1. Make a necklace

2. Tell him its my Birthday ('coz it is!)

3. Suffer in the RAIN?

4. If no rain, then I have to tell him I drove 9 hours from TORONTO, CANADA to CHICAGO, USA!!

Would that deserve even one kiss? (I'm safe MIKA - won't attack you, 'coz I'm married with children!)

I'll be happy with a hug....

Wish me luck. Won't even hope to get what Daisylou received.

Thanks again DAISY for the most exciting fan story ever!

:lmao:

:jawdrop: :eek: :yikes::doh: Yes.Its all I have to say.

Daisy,you made it.And killed many of us!

And Happy Birthday...! :D

Lol! Well said! I agree emphatically. Daisy you about killed me with that story. I can't wait for pictures. He is such a sweetheart. Maybe Mika and I can celebrate our birthdays together since we are 9 days apart :lmao: Don't I wish!!? You lucky lucky girl. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful birthday!

Daisy, you really deserved it!

and you'll probably meet him again!

you're so lucky girl! :wink2: (I'm a teentzie weentzie bit jealous:blush-anim-cl: (or maybe more))

may I ask you what illness you've got? (sorry, I totally respect you if you don't want to answer)

No I don't mind who knows. I have ME or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,a problem with my spine, oh theres lots i am just one big problem!!but they are the main two. Am uploading the photos altho theres not many as used my camera for the video will let you know the link Be warned I did look horrendous!!!.xxx

If there was a "Thread Of The Day" section, your experience/ thread would have to be IT!! That's so sweet and put a huge smile on my face!

Am PM-ing you back now with some details!

*M*