You guys think im crazy?

Sivan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you're not crazy, Sivan! I would probably do the same thing if I were in that situation! You and I are in the same boat with having a crazy week with concerts. On June 4th I drive to see Gwen Stefani in Omaha (4 hours away) and then on June 8th I drive to Chicago (6 hours) away to see Gwen again and *drumroll* Miiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkaaaa!

So yeah, we can be crazy road trippers together! LOL! ;)

thats cool!!! have fun!

i saw gwen with NO DOUBT few years ago :) it was great!!!

Well, after reading DailyLou's story about her 6 kisses, :wub2: i think Mika is the way to go. You did the right thing :thumb_yello:

Mika all the way :punk:

yeah...i hope mika kiss me when he see me and wont b like "not u again!" lol

kisses r better ;)

hehe crazy road trippers.. thats funny!

im not having as big a road trip/concert session as you guys..

on june 8th i miss school, drive to LA with friends, go around hollywood, watch MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully (please) meet him!!!!!! drive back home (or stay the night) and next day, see SWITCHFOOT for free at huntington beach, at the pier and watch them surf in a surf contest!!!!!!!!!! so not quite as travelly and long as yours, but still SUPER, MOST amazing weekend EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds great to! :thumb_yello:

You're seeing the 3 gigs you wanted to see !!! What else did you want ?? :wink2: It's all good for you, here :thumb_yello:

And your signature juste makes me jealous :emot-sad:

im sorry :( u prefer i take it down?

so i have tix to see mika in LA for june 8th.

i bought tix for San Francisco show to on June 9th.

BUT! like 2 months ago i bought tix to see john mayer in hollywood Bowl (like row 8 side of stage) for june 9th.

YES same day as mika show in SF!

SO! i found this guy on john mayer website, that is willing to switch his tix for john show on the 10th june with me.

so i could go to both mika shows and a day after john!

i emailed the company that sell the tix yesterday.... asked them to switch my address with this guy... so i get his and he get mine.

the thing is, his seats are like 8 rows back from mine... but more to the center.

u guys think i did the right thing???

i guess ull say yes... but if i ask in john mayer forum ppl will say no! LOL :naughty:

its gonna be crazy!

june 8 - mika LA

june 9 - Mika! - driving to SF (6 hours).

June 10th - John mayer! (driving back to LA 6 hours again).

i hope ill make it!!! lol

and again ill say.... "the things we do for mika!!!" :blink::shocked:

yes i do, im a john mayer fan but abigger mika fan and 8 rows is alot, but its not in alike ahuge theater, plus you rmore central now, and you get to see both!

Hmmmm.. noticed you have changed your signature my dear!!LOL!! Wish I had looked as nice!!!

You can do it just don't bother sleeping!

The adrenalin will keep you going! If not give me the tickets for MIKA and I will get a flight over-Like booking it already LOL!!!

I wouldn't personally miss him for the world but hey thats me only you can decide!! xxx

i think you solved the "problem" in the best way!!!:thumb_yello: wow, sivan i'm so jealous! you'll see 2 gigs of mika in 2 days...i wish i could do the same! but i live in **** italy! :sneaky2::boxed:

i was supposed to see him on june 13th and june 15th but now i can only go on the 15th because i have stupid idiot regents test on the 14th and i would be in boston because of mikas show : ((((( :thumbdown: but c'mon if you hav ethe opportunity to see 3 shows in a row of what you like i would go fo rit

so i have tix to see mika in LA for june 8th.

i bought tix for San Francisco show to on June 9th.

BUT! like 2 months ago i bought tix to see john mayer in hollywood Bowl (like row 8 side of stage) for june 9th.

YES same day as mika show in SF!

SO! i found this guy on john mayer website, that is willing to switch his tix for john show on the 10th june with me.

so i could go to both mika shows and a day after john!

i emailed the company that sell the tix yesterday.... asked them to switch my address with this guy... so i get his and he get mine.

the thing is, his seats are like 8 rows back from mine... but more to the center.

u guys think i did the right thing???

i guess ull say yes... but if i ask in john mayer forum ppl will say no! LOL :naughty:

its gonna be crazy!

june 8 - mika LA

june 9 - Mika! - driving to SF (6 hours).

June 10th - John mayer! (driving back to LA 6 hours again).

i hope ill make it!!! lol

and again ill say.... "the things we do for mika!!!" :blink::shocked:

Well done Sivan!!! :thumb_yello:

Perfect!!!

You're seeing the 3 gigs you wanted to see !!! What else did you want ?? :wink2: It's all good for you, here :thumb_yello:

And your signature juste makes me jealous :emot-sad:

Maybe...one day... I would have the same :roftl:

yes i do, im a john mayer fan but abigger mika fan and 8 rows is alot, but its not in alike ahuge theater, plus you rmore central now, and you get to see both!

:sorry: I don't even know who he is :bleh:

Are you serious ?? :blink: No way !! Keep it like that !! :thumb_yello:

oh u got me worried for a sec! :bleh:

Hmmmm.. noticed you have changed your signature my dear!!LOL!! Wish I had looked as nice!!!

You can do it just don't bother sleeping!

The adrenalin will keep you going! If not give me the tickets for MIKA and I will get a flight over-Like booking it already LOL!!!

I wouldn't personally miss him for the world but hey thats me only you can decide!! xxx

oh yeah the adrenaline! im counting on that lol

not huge?? it is huge isnt it?? where u ever at a concert there?

Really?? How cool!! I saw them during their Singles tour in 2004....it was so awesome! :thumb_yello:

i think i saw them long time ago! omg it must have been like 8-9 years!!!

around when "dont speak" was out... time fly!

just a quick question? are you a local-83 member too? That's how I got my tickets, and I got 7th row. I also got invited to the sound check too, but didn't go cause I felt bad not being able to take my friend with me. Now I'm kicking my butt for it though. I really wish I would have went to it. Oh well, maybe another time.

just a quick question? are you a local-83 member too? That's how I got my tickets, and I got 7th row. I also got invited to the sound check too, but didn't go cause I felt bad not being able to take my friend with me. Now I'm kicking my butt for it though. I really wish I would have went to it. Oh well, maybe another time.

YES I AM!! :) BUT NO SOUNDCHECK FOR THE SHOW IM GOING TO :(

its really ennoying that only members can go in right????