You guys think im crazy?

Sivan

You're just a little bit crazy ^^

But it's healthy, because I'm sure you will have such a good time at all the concerts!:biggrin2:

yes! crazy for music! ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES I AM!! :) BUT NO SOUNDCHECK FOR THE SHOW IM GOING TO :(

its really ennoying that only members can go in right????

They are doing some kind of a dinner party thing I think for the summer US tour. They feel as though they don't need the soundcheck as they play so much and are pretty much perfect. I think it really does suck that only the local-83ers can go to the soundchecks, meet and greets etc. You should be able to take as many people as you have tickets. Do you know who is opening for him when you will be going?

i think i saw them long time ago! omg it must have been like 8-9 years!!!

around when "dont speak" was out... time fly!

That's cool, you most likely saw them during their Tragic Kingdom tour back in 1996/1997. Awesome tour! :thumb_yello:

They are doing some kind of a dinner party thing I think for the summer US tour. They feel as though they don't need the soundcheck as they play so much and are pretty much perfect. I think it really does suck that only the local-83ers can go to the soundchecks, meet and greets etc. You should be able to take as many people as you have tickets. Do you know who is opening for him when you will be going?

yeah BEN FOLDS open for him :)

A girl by the name of kathleen edwards opened for him when I saw him. I had never heard of her before, and was a little dissapointed, her set was quite dull. I saw JM in vancouver 2004 and Maroon 5 opened for him then. that was awesome!!!

A girl by the name of kathleen edwards opened for him when I saw him. I had never heard of her before, and was a little dissapointed, her set was quite dull. I saw JM in vancouver 2004 and Maroon 5 opened for him then. that was awesome!!!

i would have LOVED to see maroon5! i love them!

Yes, I think you are crazy. But in a very positive way.

If you can do it this way - WHY NOT?

Enjoy it Sivan.

Nel

hey nel :) thank u!!! how r u?

did you hear about the John Mayer hosted cruise? Mayercraft carrier? All I can say is WOW!!! I am totally there. I think. If I can come up with the money between now and then.

i have! it sounds great! but i dunno...its expenssive and ill need to fly to FL for it to...

Hi Sivan, I am doing alright again. Got my computer problems sorted out and am sitting on the MFC far too long again.

Have to go now and do some shopping - we still have to eat.

Nel

Hi Sivan, I am doing alright again. Got my computer problems sorted out and am sitting on the MFC far too long again.

Have to go now and do some shopping - we still have to eat.

Nel

lol yeah this place is dangerous!

Sivan, are they all pics of you with Mika in you sig?

My goodness I am so jealous! I don't even have one :thumbdown:

yeah! from troubadour show and coachella :)

im sure ull meet him if u want to!

oh Siv, how can we think you're crazy? we all are!:naughty: if i was you i think i would have done the same thing!:thumb_yello:

i knew i asked in the right place ;)

It sounds pretty good :biggrin2:

Thank you!!!

john is amazing....u defenetly need to get one of his albums :) i would get all of them if i were u but u can start with one ;)